Celeb thread!

Celeb thread!
Who are your top 3?

3. Demi

2. Ilana

1. Jewess Queen
I am not allowed to worship any others or else I have to commit sui and I don't want to that.

1. JLo

Nazis stinking up another thread...

if it's not apparent, I like meat on their bones

little baby has to pick:
a doctor, lawyer, mayor, grace stephens cardinaled on a Vatican cone, a billionaire or a world renowned surgeon! all have petitioned to eat her poop, offering favors for a chocolate glove, a stage unhappy brown mask, a gilded Cyclopean pow dung heap upon the chest!
Bishop La roche came on his old hands and knees and begged for a taste of baby's pee water, saying baptize him to be one of her disciples, agleave on him the title first scholar to baby's apple squeezed sauce, and make him exalted to a higher purpose than the dispensions to waifful bung duggies and dirt scarfed masses please!

She's weird to include in a top 3.
she's pretty, but IDK about the other one.

1. Elizabeth Olsen

1. Taylor Swift
2. Taylor Swift
3. Taylor Swift

I found you when I did a backtrace on your IP. You like?

not to me, I mean it's subjective

i can live with that

TWO.
Emma Roberts (without all the shit dags hanging about)

jj
maddie
fran
kenz
g

how about 5 instead

Kill yourself.

Did somebody say Nazi?

Only if my Jewess Queen orders me to do it, faggt

THREE.

Princess Peyton "Pey Pey" List

w-why did she tear open mickey´s mouth

Bow to her feet

I'll choose:
2-3 changes but now it's,
3. Natalie Portman, I always liked her.
2. Kenzie I think she's an up an comer.

1. MEW my celeb waifu, love her.

Yeah, you're right. My list is weird too.

oh yes

You like my Kenz that much? Would never have thought that tbh

Would you kiss them?

Emma Watson
Lily Collins
Felicity Jones

Close runners up:
Cara Delevingne
Anya Taylor-Joy

(I didn't intend them to all be at least semi-British, it just kinda worked out that way.)

>Natalie Portman
thanks for understanding. here's a Portman webm for you

Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

P.S. Haters are probably the REAL Nazi so watch out guys

post her feet

I like Kenzie. Low key though. I don't save her pictures. cx

Mhmm, no problem. Thanks! Tbh, I like a lot of celebs, it was difficult just to pick 3.

this

Nurse, I'm burning up *cough* for you Jewess Queen *cough* I mean, I'm burning up can you do a check up on me pweeeeeeaaase

>find a better tongue than Sab's
Protip: You can't!

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

hell that is just the beginning.
Rub them.
Suck them.
Fuck them.
Spoil them.
Then Suck them again.

But number 2 is very high ranked

Mhhh. Tights

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart. #slidding

Toes nibbling

Was this you?

... dammit user, she's great in that film. Ugh

I know, I try not to let out my affection for her tbh.

fuck, I want her to do that right on my face

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

Toes, licking between them.

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Jewess Queen.

no
this is my only post

Based Gugino

No. Kenz is the only 'underage' one I post
Why not?

Do you like your drink, my sugarplum. I want to buy you your favorite milkshake then we can go swimming together. We're gonna have so much fun, my sweet Jewess Queen

Its a shame she doesnt have more feet/leg/tight pics

To taste them.
Also love to lick the soles while burying my nose between her toes

Her feet are great

They really are

Nazi guy, to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from American Horror Story and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid.

Wouldn't mind having them around my dick

Hnnnngg

Why not what? Post her? Save her stuff?

hhhnnnggg user.
Licking from heel to toes and back again. Maybe adding a few kisses in between. Then back to the toes and daring to start sucking them.

idk if shed mind that either tbh
Too bad there are like no pics of her soles i bet theyre heaven

>I try not to let out my affection for her tbh.
That's what I mean with why not

Oh god they are 100% perfection I bet

>that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie
>succeeds Aggie
you wot

Sucking on each toe individually for minutes

No offense. It's just that I'm not allowed to worship any previous queens either. But your Agatha is still royalty in Sup Forums

Maybe I'll post her in a year and 2 months :P

damnnn, she's not in my top 10 but she's amazing.

I wonder why...

oh yes getting lost in her scent. Lost in her taste. Lost in her perfect form.

Lost forever.

You know well enough!

Forever sounds perfect

but is she in your top 50

I do

Definitely! Probably higher.

I just have to control myself.

one and only