Exactly how is he going to bring jobs back without prices going up?

Exactly how is he going to bring jobs back without prices going up?

Sup Forums is a Trump hugbox now, you're not going to get any responses.

whats wrong with prices going up?

prices will go back down/level out when people don't pay for bullshit consumerist goods or other companies compete.
welcome to economics 101

next!

If businesses aren't making enough money, how can they pay their employees?

>they fail
>new business props up
welcome to economics 101.

next!

>without prices going up?
This has been the explicit goal of the Federal Reserve since its inception.

Since the US is actually facing deflationary headwinds, this won't be a problem

So massive unemployment. Sweet!

you cant win this battle fellow anti-trumper, at least not here, this is ground zero for underaged or non-voting trump supporters.
Dont worry though, we Liberals outnumber the cuckservatives anyway, we just have to make sure we actually get to the polls and not just miss voting due to being fucking lazy smoking hippies.

>massive unemployment
you mean when nabisco closes their factories in america and gives them to mexicans?

sweet!
>welcome to economics 101
>next

I'm not anti-Trump, I think he's the better alternative. But, I'm curious to know how he's going to fulfill these promises he made to the blue collar workers of America.

Prices will go up as trade equalizes.

If I have to pay more for imports or agriculture products, I do so willingly.

Not too sure. I trust a self-made multi-billionaire businessman to know what he's talking about when it comes to money, economy, and job creation, though. It's better than politicians with no real-world experience in anything at all.

>he said he wouldn't run and he did
>he said he was going to win debates and he did
>he said he was going to win the nomination and he did
why don't you believe he will do the things he says he will?

We want inflation so long as wages keep up with it. The lowers the debt. If you have a mortgage you want high inflation. It makes your mortgage vanish.

>an authoritarian view is acceptable for a presidential candidate

>i want a politician who says things...
>>>>AND THEN FAILS TO DELIVER
>>>>>"""""HOPE"""""""""
>>>>>""""""CHANGE""""""""
i think the voting age should be raised from whatever age you are. or else mandatory IQ tests at the polls

>I'm just going to blindly believe someone when they tell me they'll bring change without any explanation.
>being this retarded

He's going to cut personal income tax and corporate taxes. That will more than mitigate any deadweight loss from his tariffs

>i am going to doubt someone who is clearly changing what the said they would change
it keeps getting better and better with this kid

>it's completely outlandish to be skeptical of a presidential candidate's proposals when no explanation is given.

Lol okay cuck.

>prices are too high
>businesses fail
>unions break up
>reasonable wages paid
>massive corporate warchests used for innovation lest they fail and make way for nimble small businesses
>efficiency increases massively
>flurry of new technology
>prices fall
America had the highest wages in the world when it was the production leader of the world. It just means innovation is more important.

>coorps get more money thanks to tax cuts
>coorps will bring jobs back to america
>paying higher wages
>paying more for resources
>paying more for scrap/recycle disposal
>coorp willingly flushes money down the toilet

>prices stay the same
>stockholders will allow this

trump supporters, i swear are fucking retarded. only way he can bring jobs back to america allowing prices for the products to stay the same, is to spend hundreds of billions on government subsidies to rebuild the manufacturing industry, then lower the minimum wage to $0.50 a day, remove all clean air/clean water laws etc etc.

why would a coorp, currently spending, say 10% of their income on wages and material procurement, all of a sudden decide to spend atleast 40% of their income for paying american wages so satisfy promises made by a man lying to the public to satisfy his ego?

there is a reason jobs left america in the first place, and they are not coming back as long as the financial system is the way it is.

>reduce taxes on businesses
>businesses now have more money to spend which allows them to expand
>the business expanding means they need more employees to operate

It's not exactly rocket science.

who said prices would not go up? Fuck you OP.

He can't, at least not initially.

How is bernie going to make everything free without raising taxes?

Because he's got the best words.

Except we've tried that 100 times and the same thing happens:

>reduce taxes on businesses
>CEOs get bigger bonuses.

>implying raising taxes isn't the cornerstone of his entire campaign

Simple, if you're a foreign company and you want access to the U.S market, you need to build shit here.
That's why Japanese and German car companies have assembly plants in the United States.
However, they also have them in Canada and Mexico because of NAFTA.
Once Trump shuts down NAFTA, they'll have no choice but to move their manufacturing to the United States

my problem with Bernis is that if he is elected, and america went to shit because of him, these people would NEVER admit their mistake.