Medfags, I need your advice. Is it normal to feel really light headed and dizzy and sometimes faintness when I stand up...

Medfags, I need your advice. Is it normal to feel really light headed and dizzy and sometimes faintness when I stand up. Could it be opiates causing this? I feel like I might die of this one day.

Bump for interest

Do you eat enough. Or do you have any history of iron deficiency.

I eat 3 times a day but I feel I need to eat more maybe. No iron deficiency history.

Try to eat more and if you feel dizzy or feighnt try to eat some simple sugars. If that doesnt solve it try to see a doctor if you can. Also what opiates do you use

Do more leg excercises you chicken legged faggot

Codeine for about 3 years

I forgot to mention, my feet tingle a little too. It's been happening more frequently in the change of season

Seriously though OP do you have skinny legs?

Umm yeah I'm a naturally skinny person my whole life

that tends to happen if youve been sitting or laying down for a long time. its something to do with the blood rushing to and/or from your head, and basically you get tunnel vison and light headed

Same with me and some people I know, your legs aren't pumping the blood back to the rest of your body quick enough after standing up so you get light headed. Do squats or something

Used to happen to me A LOT and would make me faint sometimes, happened for like a year then stopped.

I don't know what causes it but it sucks.

yea that might also cause a sudden drop in blood pressure when you stand up. try to tense your leg muscles when you stand up. also are you a smoker ?

It happens a lot all of a sudden. It never use to be this bad in the past. Is my health deteriorating?

it's low blood pressure
go google hypotension

How old are you? You might have gotten taller recently or don't drink enough water

Honestly best thing you could do is see a doctor if you can. its hard to diagnose something at a distance.

I've never smoked before I only fall madly in love with chicks who do ironically enough

That happens to me when I lack of sleep, like for example the day after a night spent on my PC

Maybe you need glasses op

Almost definitely not hypotension if it only happens when he stands up

25. I haven't grown for a while or haven't noticed at least

I have glasses lol

get your blood pressure checked

it is a fairly common symptom of many things, but nothing too worrying

I would agree, its probably something to do with the bloodflow being restricted while sitting down, causing the blood to pool in the upper body. this causes a sudden outflux of blood when the flow is restored.

wrong
postural hypotension

ORTHOSTATIC HYPOTENSION

Maybe you're right. Thanks everyone for the advice. I just had a bite to eat and it does alleviate the symptoms.

causing low oxygen delivery to the brain, inducing syncope.

told you it was low blood sugar kek.

Go back to /fit/ user. You know nothing of the human cardiovascular system.

That's a symptom, not a condition

I'm not attracted to men enough to blend in with /fit/

Made me kek loud and hard user. You're a good guy after all.

Those are symptoms of type 2 diabetes. Eat better, exercise more. Maybe damage already done, diabetes for life. If still early you can reverse it with heavy lifestyle change.

go on keto