Sweden Yes thread nr. 4509284733

youtube.com/watch?v=wZRziALIx9c

Swedes displayed as slaves and servants to non-whites in this music rapper by some shitty rapper.

The Yes-trains just keeps going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFeALskQYno
twitter.com/_STOR_/status/734100202446061569
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
twitter.com/baskrud/status/733057138499694599
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OK ENOUGH, we are starting the empire again and we don't care what anyone thinks.

Inquisition time?

Can I join?

lets get that shit rolling

>Sweden uses Finns as slaves
>now it's Sweden's fault eternal Anglo used slaves
FUCKING NIGGERS! DON'T STEAL OUR HISTORY! YOU SHITSKINS USED US AS SEX SLAVES! DIE!

lel

Nobody will expect it.

Certainly.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
Fugg

So progressive, so tolerant.

Are you the real Knightmarez?

Nice to meet you.

Where I can complain about this? Government? The recording company? I will make Swedes go on their knees and give a public apology to Finns that they accept this kind of history reforming.

Why Sweden, why?

did someone say sweden yes thread?!!!

>when you want to make fun of sweden but the video is unavailable

youtube.com/watch?v=wFeALskQYno
Look at this stunning blonde-haired, blue-eyed Swede being brainwashed by feminist propaganda

We deserve all the ridicule we get, until we fix this shit.

Look at this.

That webm is my biggest wish.

No brainwashed neighbour and more economic sea zone

Lol imagine a video with the reverse of this

Bacha bazi?

>and more economic sea zone
Didn't we already give you a huge piece of sea? Fuckin norway strealing our rightful marine.

Are the Swedish comments approving or not?

Can someone help me edit the guy so he will look more ficki ficki looking?

I'm ashamed to have Sweden as a neighbour country.

Video is about some dude worrying that shitskins are taking over and it's just a bad dream.

The song is about some random shit about immigrants balling. Or something.

It's just a bad mess.

They are Sup Forums tier.

Right now, it's not.

But probably because the video have been linked on Flashback (a big Swedish forum which is pretty much against these kind of things).

But I bet you most swedes fucking love this shit...

I love Sweden

omfg don't be so racist, straya

I'm literally writing an essay about scandinavian democracies right now. Specifically about the welfare state and the immigration. It's due next week and this shit is making this all the more confusing. I assume Norway and Denmark don't love this shit quite as much. I hope the Swedes are also less and less in love with the idea.

Why is Swedish rap a thing, from what I've seen its fucking awful. Who watches it, it's cringy as fuck 2bqhwyfam

You are their slaves. Keep paying taxes and inventing new brands so that you can feed the ever increasing number of muslims. That is basically modern slavery.

Immigrants and wiggers.

It seems like swedes are waking up. Denmark and Norway are pretty far from Sweden on immigration. Being anti-immigration and making fun of immigrants is mainstream accepted in Norway atleast.

Sweden is a bad joke. They have lost all my respect

can we join? seriously I want Brexit because fuck everything I just want to see what would happen

With a muslim mayor?

No shame at all.

Let me guess, there will be outrage in Sweden because Swedes took offense to this video. God. At least 4 more years of this fucking government.

twitter.com/_STOR_/status/734100202446061569

I'd appreciate it if anybody interested in this issue took a look at the SWEDEN YES map I'm creating:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

Any ideas on how to draw attention to it?

Ideally I would like average non-Sup Forums using Swedes to begin sharing it.

Disgusting people, yet this will probably work.

>"Producer - Molly MorBERG"

twitter.com/baskrud/status/733057138499694599

I see some white people praising the song.

Also, if any Swedeanons here are interested in having co-ownership of the map let me know and I can allow editing rights etc.

I'm struggling to find new content at this point since I don't speak Swedish (using google translate) but I can tell there is much more, especially court documents that often say that an accused needs an arabic translator or something

Of course.

fuck you, you cant just take off and leave us with sweeeden

At least you don't have OUR neighbors...

Doing God's work user

Canada, I guess

>forgetting MEXICO

BERG is a common suffix in Swedish surnames, retard.

This guy is probably born in Sweden, yet can't even speak well enough for me to completely understand him. Fine example that people in ghettos like Rinkeby do not integrate, but degrade their own communities and white kids living in the area.

Hurray!

Integration is a stupid meme anyway.

and they are too many to integrate now..