>she fucks me when i want her to
>she thinks im attractive
>i think she's attractive
>she is, she's beautiful
>i go out to bars at night when she works 2 -11pm
>why
>why do i do that when i love her and she's so good to me
>why anything bros

tl;dr i told my girlfriend to stay home after work when she should be here cuddling with me rn.why

ps. drunk as fuck and i hate my self

Same here. Guess I'll kms

So you drink a little, stop trying to ruin good things in your life, I constantly feel like the world is against me, and I treat my hot gf badly sometimes, but I need to change too.. let’s do it. Stop being such a fucking bitch to the people who care about you

Kys

This. Its rare these days to find a good person to love.

youre right. why do i want a hot body instead of someone i know i love? im 21. is that why?

Why do you treat her badly? It's not because you don't don't love her, it's because choosing a girlfriend and choosing an addictive substance is bound to create conflict. Addiction takes over and in that moment you begin to make irrational decisions that you feel regret for aftrwards, but when it creeps up on you, then you find yourself repeating these mistakes over again.

You're drunk faggot. Don't kill a great thing or fuck it do your thing. Go home.

What do you want us to say? We feel sorry for you? Because we don't you faggot. This is a small first world problem.

im home. i went home and made this thread. im just pissed

at least im not a weeb

How did you draw that conclusion?

iveonly watched death note, onepunch man, and nichijou once, when i was coming down from acid.

try me bitch

Why do you drink, do you really love her when you do things like this to her? From now on either treat her with more respect or if you're losing that charm towards her just tell her and it'll be sorted with.

i gotta be better to her. whenever i talk to her to other people i refer to us as "engaged to be engaged" so i should probably not abe a cunt yeah?

she used to have a bad coke/bar problem when she was 21~ish but now shes 24 and over it and now im 21 and starting to go to bars so i feel like im just being a fucking idiot and not appreciating this girl that wants to sit at home and play 64 mario kart and watch fucking rockos modern life

Yes. You should change your perspective on things, treat her and appreciate what you have. It's hard not to be selfish but have both of yourselves in mind

Here is what I want you to do and I know this is going to sound CRAZY but hear me out.

How about don't drink? SHOCKING i know but if you simply not do that think that's negative, Your life will magically unshit itself.

I mean they even created beer that wont get you drunk. So you can drink all you want with no consequence. It's so dumb, it smart.

This

w o w it's almost like telling someone to just n o t b e d e p r e s s e d

This