I want to fuck my muslim friends sister, any ideas how i can go about it as a white guy...

I want to fuck my muslim friends sister, any ideas how i can go about it as a white guy? She comes to my college as well as seems pretty religious, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask her brother for a favor and have him command her to fuck you. Done in one

Come on serious plz

>Convert to Islam.
>Get married.
>You win.

u wanted serious this user tells u

How do i know she would marry a white guy though lol

As someone who has had a middle-eastern girlfriend I can say only this: Stay away from her

What college? Community?

Man, you're going to have to realize it won't happen. Your outside shot is so far. Especially if as you say she's 'religious' as a non Muslim she would be shunned or looked down upon for dating you. And in their actual society she would die

Why?

London shes afghan

Become a muslim.
Or did you want source for a magic potion that will have her desperate for your dick.

Swap with dad for camel tbh.

If she's anything like normal girls, and they are the most moderate kind of mudslime, just ask her out.

they rape white girls all the time..

if you want to fuck her, just do it.

Trips of truth

dribs win.

>>this

Yeah I can't imagine that would cause OP any problems.

Shes always in her room when i go to my friends house i think ill just go in there and confess to her my feelings

this

not if she doesn't know what he sounds like.
he needs a balaclava and a condom

She knows lol ive talked to her before obv

Cool, I bet you've done that and gotten away with it.
You're smooth, damn smooth and swimming in curry-muff.
Mug.

the just shut the fuck up when you're fucking her..
and when you already at it, fuck her in the ass

If she wants you to fuck her, she will let you know. But don't think for a sec that you getting pussy action... naaaah bruuh, that cunt staying virgin until marriage. The butt hole on the other hand doesn't know about virginity.

It's a shitty situation.

no rapist.
but everyone talks about equality.

Yeah but she wont exactly stfu when im fucking her will she lol

thing with you shutting your dickhole is that she won't know who you are

Only sjws and nazis obsess about it like dumbass boring wankers, mostly because they can't get laid.
Which are you? Just kidding.

Just tell her you like her and ask if she likes you too, just like asking any other girl out. No point getting ready to become Ali G for this one girl without knowing how she feels about you.

tell her that her brother have a funny retardation
she will laugh.
when she's laughing, put dick in mouth

Bruh she farts 24/7 and says its accidental im serious no way im taking that ass

She can't fart if your dick is plugging her ass.

Unless it like, goes up your pee-hole and through your body and then comes out as a burp.

On second thought yeah stay away from it.

Fuck that's hot. Grab her ass and eat her farts

That's good, it means that ass has seen some action and it wont be too much of a struggle to shove it in.
And for Alah sake, don't be picky. You are not supposed to be fucking her in first place! So be grateful!

Lol i dont wanna pass out

I tried something like this once. I got as far as making out with her, but she was a strictly no-sex-before-marriage type.

Kind of a shame actually, she was really cute. But she always dressed really conservatively, and I could see that every time I put my hand near the inside of her top, or even hinted at anything to do with sex, she became visibly uncomfortable.

I probably wouldn't bother user, if she's muslim and religious as you say she is, then you'll only end up giving yourself blue balls.

she probably won't even notice

9999 get

quads = you rape and video.
single = you ask her out.

rell

>>this

roll

rethis

Just breathe air until the demons are gone
Just drink water until the demons are gone
Just dig earth until the demons are gone
Then we can burn fire forever
For the demons will have found their homeI wasn't ready boys arent supposed to do that it bled so much plungers arent dildos
Children's lives are sacred
Nah blah back sheep
-convulsions (seizures
-signs of depression (e.g., poor concentration, changes in weight, changes in sleep, decreased interest in activities, thoughts of suicide)
-increased blinking or spasms of eyelid
-difficulty moving (e.g., shuffling walk, slowed movements, inability to move eyes, eye rolling, drooling, mask-like face)
~blurred vision
~difficulty speaking or swallowing
~uncontrolled movements (e.g., chewing movements, twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs, puffing up cheeks, rapid or fine, worm-like movements of tongue, lip smacking or puckering)
>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating women's form accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women's for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would fuck her right in the pussy
>This is depiction of children having sex
>i have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
> no way whiteboi
Jist use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
Wow r34 gets me hards
>i love roleplaying
Whatever's healthy
>get help suicides never am option
Get help we love you
I support trump
Love
Trust
The bad guys cant beat us with those things

You ask her father faggot and then offer a goat, chickens and whatever high valued livestock you own or can purchase.

gonna take a while but roll

ok..

111 = rape ass+pussy

123 = rape ass-mouth+pussy

was - 0000 and 9999.. no get.
new roll up

123 = rape ass-mouth+pussy

tldr you fucking fagget

Leave her alone you filthy kaafir.
My Imam was right about you people... you're all creepy rapists. I tried buying the "liberal" tolerance and peace thing, but white culture is just not as good as Islam.
Full of rape, sex, oppression and war. I will personally come after you if you try to corrupt her. I swear by Allah.

So much bullshit. bait thread, john bettendork promoting racemixing
Look at the board he doe the trump thread IR thread and any other nigger or racemix thread

3:28 Don’t take unbelievers as friends and allies, unless it is for “fear of them,” i.e. deceptively for protection of oneself or of Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM

your "friend" would melt her face with acid

Islam is not a race, fagboy.

I didnt say it is but i know what afghans are like in terms of accepting other races since i have many friends who are afg fag

latest news here is muslimfag raping and forced his white spermhole-bitch to drink toilet water and beat her silly

latest news here is muslimfag raping and forced his white spermhole-bitch to drink toilet water and beat her silly

fuck off silly niggers who can't post dubl

She wont even be able to tell any one as she will be in trouble too.

As some who has fucked a couple of good looking afghan women.
Go for it OP.

checked
best in thread.

no such thing as good looking niggertrash

Were hey persian afghan or other afghans? Theres quite a few groups of people from there, plus are you white? How did she agree to it?

They*

I dont really know what type of afghan, But there are groups of nice looking ones compared to normal trashy afghans.
Yes white.
The first one was just as interested in fucking, didnt agree with her religious fam.

As someone who has had a middle eastern girlfriend, I can also say stay away. You're not fucking her, or dating her. You're 'fucking' and dating her whole family. Everything is always family but my family. I ended up saying I don't give a fuck about what your family thinks and she got upset. Then she broke up with me cos she's a fucking slut cos I thought her everything about sex. Cunt. Now I'm on a mission to fuck nigress bitches though. I like all them lot cos usually they are not whore-princesses like white girls here in UK.

Oh cool ive only met one afghan girl lile that but she was athiest anyway

Yall replying in a bait thread
Anti trump thread check
IR check
Race mix and muslim love thread check

Muslim girls dont date anyone unless they want to get married. You wont have a chance if you're not muslim.

>durr why would anyone date a muslim grill
>must be some chink- can't be real

fuck off with your spamming

Btw where did you meet her was she like a co worker or something

Friend of a friend. We were getting together to watch a movie i think.

Says the IR race mix spammer, fuck off john with your shame selfbumps

you are so bad you cant even keep a thread alive with out bumping it constantly.

70post 20posters, you like the feeling of shame dont you.

your muslim love thread has failed and chrash, the nigger impregnation thread never even took off , you just same fag living in your own worl, your sleeping pattern keeps shifting. why dont you get a regular habit and go outside ones and a while you half jewchink

gr8 b8 m8

idk about middle eastern girls specifically, because I asked one out who was very westernised in her fashion sense but she rejected me. Though, she was only in the UK for about a year more.

Pakistani girls however, seem a bit more chill.
back in highscool, had a few that showed clear romantic intentions (I was too much of a pussy to do anything about it).

My advice; Just ask her out, though, make sure you and her a close friends to begin with.

All the paki girls I know of are not virgins at all,
They are more hoe-like than regular white girls,
They just hide it in the start.

That's good to know.
Thanks.

You have any advice on meeting them and fucking them etc.?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

as they marry young, the fathers will often "test drive" them,starting from age 9-13.
so they won't get hurt when they marry, plus the man they marry won't hurt them by beating them because they can't fuck..

triplets win.

Well, Muslim males can be with non-Muslim women but Muslim women cannot be with non-Muslim males. So you need to convert to Islam to get a piece of her pussy.

As an ex-Muslim, I'm here to tell you that it's not worth it. You won't know what you're getting yourself into.

That depends on the girl.
But just get them to trust you a bit and they will start opening up.
When that happens intentionally ask baiting question.
Like about their bf's or their interest in guys and so on. They will resist to tell but thats part of the game.

Muslim girls are huge sluts

Err...

Test drive? That doesn't sound good.

Ok.

I'll be sure to try that.
Cheers?

Because its not true lol

Play the game mate,
If a girl isnt interested she will be visibly angry with you,
But still not crazy bitchy like white girls

I heard the hijabis are especially slutty more than those who choose not to wear it

yeah, you bit happa boi. really why dont you just kys?
its not like you have meaning in life.
no one is like you. you want every one to be mud mixed so they are like you.
but they wont like you.
It doesnt matters for you that new mixed race kids are born.
Did you think you could go play with some mixed race babies.
They will be degenerates like yourself, why would you want to hang out with them?, you cant even stand your own company as you hide here in this daily routine posting these threads, selfbumping them franticly so you dont realize your life is passing by you.

implying they really accept you as an convert.
lol you have your faith i have mine, i will never join yours and you will never join mine.

every time muslims take power true out history, they kill all the male converts first as they were traitors. to their own.

Why would you ever fuck inbreds, when you breed with them their genetics have over dominance basically deleting your genetics

I'm not even mixed race, never mind happa.
Nice try lad.

Most of the human race is inbred.
And that is a stretch, they arent fucking their sisters. but cousins?
Even Christians do that.
Hell even charles darwin was married to his first cousin

This is why I'm telling OP that it's not worth it. It seems like every time I mention the fact that I'm an ex-Muslim people just ignore everything else I saw in my comment and jump to argue against the mention of Islam. Do you just filter out the "ex-" when reading my post or something? You need to understand that ex-Muslim means that I've left the religion. I'm not longer a part of it because I don't agree with it. I'm not telling you to join Islam, in fact I'm advising you against doing so.

don't try to move focus from your inbred disgusting nigger family.
white is supreme.

Haha.
I am white and I have no problem with them.
I have met Amish folk plenty of times, I dont see the difference other than color

Im muslim and if you say shes religious then chances are you dont have a chance lol

You don't user, this is a losing situation any way you play it.

Also pic related is the type of faggot who fucks his buddy's sister behind his back.

Batter and rape that sand nigger

Muslim sluts love white cock.

Although all races seem to love white people in general. At least judging by how obsessed they are about white people, both men and women.