Anyone ever fly to thailand or the philippines and fuck a monkey?

anyone ever fly to thailand or the philippines and fuck a monkey?

post LBFM pics

Diamonds right now

WWYD to her?

Flip here. Don't bother, they'll just steal your money and leave your white ass.

nothing

I'd take her to a bathroom stall and cum all over her face and mae her clean me up.

Moar on the girl at right?

sister

Would love to pay her mom enough to let me breed her cute brown body. Hopefully enough to buy her so I can keep her as a fuck toy slave

>Thailand
>Her
Pick one

If you have Kik you can watch me bust a load to this Filipino beauty.

is this an lbfm or a classier filipina girl?

every filipina regardless of class is a latent LBFM imo

would love to see a tribute pic, but cant use my phone at the moment. posting from computer

sorry this comment was for you

Hmm. I guess I can a tribute tonight.

I went to China for ~ 2 months as part of work. It was with the state tobacco company so it was cozy as hell. Pretty much went to different labs and meetings in different cities every week staying in 5 star hotels. I had a suit and a shit ton of cash and that attracted a fuck ton of Chinese girls. Pretty much I would pick up some 18 year old, fuck her for a week then disappear. They would instantly start talking about marriage and wanted to move to the US. I would tell them that I was in town for a few months. Never wore a condom either, so I might have a few habba bastards there.

good point

Proof I'll try to do a cum tribute for this girl

i wish she werent so conservative. not much skin shown but i love her legs

Her being so conservative is better. They have a naughty side, but don't even know it. Which picture do you want the tribute on?

definitely this one:

heres some more of her luscious brown body

As much as I want to help you on this one, that pic is tinyyyyy

this one: as her mother lovingly looks on

awesome! saved.

The same thing I would do every night, Pinky. Ass to mouth.

Anytime ;) thanks for sharing

I spoofed my GPS and put it in Thailand. On Tinder within one week I had 300 matches, a month I had 1100 matches.

what do Filipino girls value?

Money

That sounds fun. Did you message any of them? How was their English?

I messaged a few of the hot ones (actual models). English varies but its generally very good. VERY eager to date rather then mess with small talk.

I'm thinking about going out there soon.

You gotta watch for the ladyboys though, 1 in 20. They do generally say right in their profile that they are trans however.

i mean Filipino girls in particular, all women want money.

the dream user, you lived it.

Neat. Thanks user. Will definitely remember to fire up Tinder when I'm there.

If youre tall make sure to write your height in centimetres on your profile.

Half of the time its them messaging me about my height (6 foot 3)

As a flip myself, they just want shit same as white bitches: travel, expensive shit, and all that jazz. You can't really pinpoint the shit they value. But I can say most flips value family first then other relationships second

>tfw no loyal flippa waifu to give me kids and make a tasty delicious dinner meal

Fucked a few Filipina bar girls in Korea and married one. Not me in the pic, but a typical scene in the bars.

Gonna go working in Thailand for 2 months. I'll try to fuck as many girls as I can. Wish me luck

hmm looks like I share that ideal then, family usually comes first for me, hell I'm going to see my grandmother tomorrow just because she needs her tv set up.

will you still fuck them even if they have penises?

and how did she turn out? happy marriage? does she put in work (house work, actual job, emotional stability)? was it worth it?

I'm staying in flip land right now. Some of their women are pretty cute, especially the spinner types.

100% of them are fucking retarded though. The secret to pounding flip pussy is to fill them up with tequila first. 3 tequila shots will drop any flip panties, guaranteed. Just space em out over 20 minute periods though, they are small ladies and can get VERY drunk very quickly if you aren't careful.

Liquor them up with tequila and a couple San Miguel Lights, and then pound them into your bed mattress bareback. Half the time you can tell them directly you are trying to get them pregnant, and they will just beg you to fuck them harder. I really like whispering in their ears that I'm going to knock them up with a white baby, and that I'm going to make them my cumdump during my vacation, and fuck them every night until they get pregnant. Little flips gets so excited that its enough to make them orgasm just from hearing that, pussy spasming and milking on my dick.

I'm pretty sure all of them have a pregnancy/impregnated by a foreigner fetish, so its a great time all around. Flip land has no extradition treaty with USA so if you do knock up some dumb flip, you won't be on the hook for child support. Have fun!

Absolutely worth it. Good mother, good values, hasn't been able to get a job yet, and can get a little crazy at times. Great sex.

Not really into that sort of thing,

Take the initiative and talk to them first, they crave white dick all the time, bonus if you're Caucasian. They just love playing hard to get.

this is true.

doesnt even matter if youre white. if youre a foreigner youre like a luxury accessory. they dream of being your arm candy.

Never to SE Asia but I have been to china and I fuck every hole of this chink

well that's just going to slow you down a little in Thailand.

Good luck, to you and your wallet.

>doesnt even matter if youre white

Yes it does. Thais and flips think dark skin is disgusting, and hate indians and niggers because of it. The thought of having a dark skinned baby physically repulses them.

Niggers and Indians have to settle for the worst girls, or the ones with diseases, or desperate drug addicts when they go to places like thailand or flip land. Arabs also struggle, unless they flash huge amounts of money and act like human beings.

White skinned foreigner (of either Caucasian or very light skinned korean/jap) are what those women want, because they know they are rich, and they know it will be a net benefit for them if they get knocked up (light skinned baby = more money for them in the future).

Been to both countries several times. They love the American dollar, and white cock. Even the ones that aren't hookers.

Learn to love the shit they love because they're stubborn as fuck too

Are they easy to spot?

well the penis is a dead giveaway if you know what a penis looks like.

>they're stubborn as fuck too
shit, I'm stubborn as fuck, that's not a good combination.

Only ape I ever fucked was op's mom and I didn't even need to leave the dumpster I was living in to do it

thats not a very nice way to talk about your wife

Just watched my cat throw up and then, after a few seconds, eat its own vomit.. gave me wood. Does that count?