DIVERSITY IN MEDIA

LITERALLY everything Idris Elba said in this video is intelligently well put

youtube.com/watch?v=y-WQ6qORAZ4

Why can't the mods start banning these SJW troll posts?

Diversity of thought literally goes against everything that SJWs stand for.

>Why can't the mods start banning these Sup Forums troll posts?

"diversity" sucks

there is no proof to it being good but all the proof in the world showing how shitty it is

why is everyone so retarded

i don't know how turning whites into minorities in their countries is "diversity"

sounds more like genocide to me

Stop triggering the idiots, OP.

>whites choosing not to have children and so importing brown slaves
>genocide

cry more faggot

>downplaying actual genocide
Great job of attempting to be Goebbels. Go fuck yourself, you worthless asshole.

>we do not even steal for a living there is nothing to steal
kek, very progressive

>69822344
>diversity of thought
unless that thought goes against the current liberal narrative

Daily reminder that a country made for everyone is made for no one. If a country has too much "diversity of thought" then that's a country that stands for nothing and belongs to no one

If diversity mattered so much to him, Idris Elba would try to launch new IPs starring black people instead of stealing white roles such as Heimdall or Roland.

>African """"""""intellectuals""""""""

>all these antidiversity/multiculturalism folks

reminder that the two most successful empires in history, the romans and the mongols, were incredibly diverse and multicultural

everything he says implies he wouldnt just play bond but try to change what he thinks is wrong with it and make it a diverse franchise.
whats next, moneypenny is a guy?

oh no wait M will be a man, thatll show em

>Idris Elba
>african

>turning a populace into a minority in their country isn't genocide

how about you learn the definition of a word before talking

Genocide is the intentional action to systematically eliminate an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group. The word is a combination of "genos" (race, people) and "cide" (to kill).[1] The United Nations Genocide Convention defines it as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".[2][3]

Nothing there goes against the theory of white genocide.

Holy shit you're a dumb asshole
>"genos" (race, people) and "cide" (to kill).
>"acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group"
This talks about annihilation and murder. Like someone poisoning the drinking water to make ppl infertile.
Do you believe that?

>inb4 muh conspiracy
Do you believe white people in the western world are subjected to some kind of infertility ray that keeps them from having kids?
Do you have kids, hero of the white race?
Go fucking end yourself.
Asshole.

doesn't that pic prove diversity is a good thing though?

His parents are from Africa.

>those comments

Fuck this country

All I heard was:

>"white people must be made to provide for everyone because blacks and retards sure as shit aren't gonna create anything good themselves!"'

Stop leaning on one race to be your providers, Jamal. This laziness is getting out-of-hand.

>multiquote faggot strikes again
Just start wielding a tripcode, faggot

So COOL!

Indris Elba used to be just a black guy to me but now he's totally so cool guy, he is now INDRIS EL-BRO!!!!!

Thank you so much OP!

At least he aknowledges that the most important part of diversity is diversity of thought.
Pretty much all of the BBC's programming is progressive left-wing shit. Even their so called 'free speech' panel show is dominated by lefties

Don't worry user I am from Kenya and I believe these two are retards. White people need to stop catering to African American traitors. They got a good life therre in the US and they never came back to help us.

The funny thing is the lefties behind the BBC won't allow diversity of thought because that means allowing the right wing to voice opinions they don't like.

The roman empire fell because of that you retard.

It only proves success is tied to the amount of whites

You're right OP, his objectively wrong opinion was indeed intelligently well put.

Uh...you can find Roman architecture everywhere. You know why? Because the Romans also exported culture. They forced themselves onto others.

Europeans are importers right now. "Multiculturalism" is replacing their own culture.

>Sup Forums pretending to hate Sup Forums

I'm sorry isn't this the place that created the cuck meme because white women would be in proximity of niggers?

I actually really enjoyed his acting in Beasts of No Nation

>diversity of thought

Of course that doesnt mean diversity of opinion

Because unlike Sup Forums, reddit, and tumblr this isn't a hug box where only one opinion is allowed.

Go to any of the above if you want an echo chamber.

People are tired of hearing right-wing opinions from their grandpas and other assorted people who are about ready to die out.

It's not about precluding "opinions they don't like", it's that those tired opinions had their moment in the sun for a hundred years and now it's time for some better ideas to get that limelight.

SJWEs have been trying to drive Sup Forums out of Sup Forums for years now. Them turning the screw on moot over Sup Forums pushing gamergame and exposing sjw journalsits is why moot ended up throwing in the towel.

And like always they always declare themselves as representing the majority and demand all others only post things that revolve around their feelings.

Better ideas such as?

There's only two kinds of people on Sup Forums that shill liberal ideologies, false flaggin retards that want some >(You)'s and actual sensible retards that really don't belong in Sup Forums.

throwing out the gamergaters made this place a lot better desu senpai
I didnt give a fuck about it and didnt want to hear some bitch nerd crying about it on my non/v/ boards

Those 'grandpas' were left wing when they were the age of most lefties now, which is about 16-23. It's a phase you grow out of.

You'll grow out of it too mate. I did.

the same could be said of all ideologies

No it proves that only whites can make profit off a rich and vast land.
Or chinks.

Fuck why are people still so retarded.

Moot said HIMSELF on his farewell Q/A that it was the Fappening that really made him call it quits. He was getting legal shit from celebs sent his way non-stop.

>wants diversity of thought
>but anything that disagrees with the SJW narrative is banned!

Nigger logic

I don't think so. False flagging that doesn't get any (You)'s would be useless to those shitposting attention whores. It only applies to shocking or otherwise largely rejected opinions on this site or whatever thread you're in.

because these people are trying to blame sjw for everything when they are the real problem. Like everything else in their life they just shift the blame

This

There is no objective or measurable proof that diversity is beneficial in any way

I'm starting to think you're not flage flaging and are an actual retard.

Romans actually forced their values and culture on those who they conquered, which is the definition of Empire.
Same for the Mongols and the other great empire, the British.

>because these people are trying to blame sjw for everything when they are the real problem

I'm not sure if you've watched any TV or browsed a website that isn't Sup Forums, but if you did you'd see that being right wing appears to be in the minority especially with people in our age group.

posting any opinion will get you (you)s. Its not the opinion you post its how you post it. If you havent figured that out yet you may be the butt of most the jokes and not know it yet.
The politics on Sup Forums are satire

that was my first post dumbfuck.

SJW are a problem though.

Lol this

>Mongols forced Russians to obey them for 500 years or risk the Mongols burning down their towns again
>"See, multiculturalism can work guys. Diversity of thought - its 2016 after all"

If he's so cool why did he disown that kid after doing the DNA test?
Oh right his nigger attitude made him bail out as soon as a responsibility came his way.

Sure they are, its totally not the faggots that spam shit on every other board that no one cares about

It wasn't his kid retard.

Nigger, do you really think GamerGate didn't do any damage to Moot? His fuckbuddy at the time worked for Gawker for fuck's sake. All the shitty liberal newsites were giving him shit. It was both GG and The Fappening that made him quit. He was getting too much mainstream attentiom in a bad time, not to mention his other projects were a failure and he still wanted to have a career.

>Let in a bunch of barbarians into the military
>They have no loyalty to Rome
>Only follow the warlord who promises the most gibsmedat
>Empire collapses because the Roman trained barbarian troops keep rebelling

>liberals clamor for an "end to oppression" like Rhodesia and the South African apartheid
>turns into a shithole
>they move on to saying the same things for the next country while feigning ignorance of what just happened

It was a white kid

Are you becoming a minority in your own country? Do you feel as those this demographic shift will change your country's culture and political future?

Well, who the fuck cares!!!! Can't you just try to see things from the migrants eyes for once? It's good for them!!!

It's 2016 people!!!!

Why the fuck would you even defend any SJW shit. Fuck off, SJWs are way worse than just generic shitposters.

You do realize it was quickly found out that Moot and that Gawker chick werent even together at the time? Why do you think Sup Forums started calling him a cuck to the point Sup Forums was changed for a few days?

>let Germans into something
>They ruin it
Man who could have predicted this?

I only post a dozen times a year. I only watch.

>they never came back to help us.
African Americans are of West African descent, dumbass

So what?
That was still his woman, he divorced the moment he heard "baby".
He just got lucky she was a cheating whore.

>Why the fuck would you even defend any SJW shit. Fuck off, SJWs are way worse than just generic shitposters.
Because you are a subhuman unemployed shit stain that is ruining my board. Real SJWs dont post here but bottom feeding scum like you do
Enjoy your welfare check

when will Sup Forums learn they're the far right version of sjw. These faggots just Blame others for problems while ignoring their own faults.

What do you mean together? As in the photo with those two hanging out was a fake? If you mean "together" as in as a couple, I don't think so either. They could have been on friendly terms, and often that's enough for a hand job.

>my board
>real sjw dont post here

Someones mad as fuck and very wrong. Stop being such a faggot.

SJW and people that defend them are cancerous. Its about the same as letting termites have a go at your house because its not a problem yet, I mean it hasnt fallen down.

It wasn't you retard, he divorced her once he had the paternity test and it confirmed his suspicions. This is so pathetic coming from the board that spammed the cuck meme to oblivion.

Hey, starving african children could have eaten those african americans, where my food at "nigga"?

>Cancer calling other cancer cancer
You know in the end you will still be swept away in the chemo

>THIS IS MY BOARD, SHITLORD!

>literally shaking

Go back to Tumblr you fairy.

I can hear the fatrolls buzzing.

Its funny that people like you scream and pout that other people are in your hugbox

I am not defending them, I'm point out Sup Forums acts just like them

>promoting cannibalism
pfft

>I'm not here to talk about niggers.
>Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Wow there are a lot of people here trying to fill their shitposting quota.

maybe reddit or tumblr would be more to your liking

The next step of the Zimbabwe master plan. And it will be soon, there's almost no bugs and rats left.

I thought germans were the most loved in yurop

I dont care who posts here though.

But at the same time I can make fun of and shit on SJWs because they are fucking horrible human beings.

Sup Forums does so within itself. SJWs do it directly against others all the time.

Diversity has actually been proven to have a deeply negative effect on an environment, both in terms of how it effects the disparate diverse groups and the ethnically/religiously homogenous individuals within those groups.
Look into "E Pluribus Unum: Diversity And Community In The 21st Century" by Robert Putnam.

People shit on you because you are a horrible human being. Are you not seeing the irony here?

no i am a pederast and reddit doesn't like harcore pedophiles like me, aniway thank you sir for that i give you an upvote and a (You)

>People
I wouldn't qualify SJWs as people, have you seen the average Tumblr hambeast? Or those numales? Freaky.

ITT reddit tourist shitskins get btfo

>diversity of thought

Bull-fucking-shit! No one wants differences of opinions because they don't want their opinions and long held beliefs challenged.

No.

nigger can you redpill me on good philosophy? or point me out to where I may find some recommendatios?

No not really.

You dont even know me, nor do really any posters here.

But retarded SJWs love putting themselves in the spotlight because they are all vain and narcissistic. So its very easy to see what type of person they are, and usually its a real piece of shit.

Stop getting so flustered tubby tumblrina.

The majority of people think your views are dumb and make fun of them. Thats what I was referring to. Hence why you have run to this hugbox

I don't see a problem with what he said in the photo really.

As long as diversity isn't forced, if a black actor is better suited for a role, go for it, as well as women being more suited for certain roles.

I just hate forced diversity. If they pick a black guy for a role not because he's more well suited for it than any other counterpart, but just because they do it for the sake of 'diversity' then its dumb as shit senpai.