You have 10 seconds to name something better than a proper English Breakfast

You have 10 seconds to name something better than a proper English Breakfast.

Proper Full English with a pint of bitter

Drugs

Good sex

Proper German breakfast.

If that's what you eat for breakfast I am not surprised that 80% of UK girls are landwhales

lol no

zero sugar zero grain baby

Literally anything else you crooked toothed fuck

proper Turkish breakfast

Anything else than English "food"

ALL THIS SHIT LOOKS FUCKING NASTY , EAT A DICK YOU HEARD!?

Jesus man, eat some fucking fruit.

>no pancakes

Kill yourself

where the fuck can I get one. I want one so bad going crazy

average italian breakfast

light, cause you know it's just breakfast, not a full fuckin dinner

cause you know that's fuckin light

Thats just the first plate, theres 10 more courses of pasta faggioli to make it a proper italian breakfast

You know what americas signature breakfast is? Choices

Or just the pint of bitter

Fucking any American food

Proper American country breakfast

I can have pancakes 47 different types of ways

Impossible,perhaps add a bowl of frosties?

>all that grain and sugar
lol fat fucks

Vagina

living past 30
just kidding, i wish for death every single day.

Your point is?

it is

bullshit

you mean cereals? that's healthy
and some sugars are good in the morning, while the fat shit OP posted is deadly

Lmao, what?

Bread has grain and sugar.

Roast beef dinner with all the trimmings.

Check mate

The sauces conatins sugar too propably.

fuck, i'm too late

meth

>while the fat shit OP posted is deadly
Carbs are actually worse than natural fats. For the majority of our existence as a species we survived off mostly fat and protein. Carbs and sugars were much more rare, which is why we (in general) crave them so much naturally. This is why eating diets such as keto are so effective at not just regulating bmi but also give you more energy directly when you eat food. It is also why despite what many people think healthy cholesterol is not bad for you and does not put you at further risk for heart disease.

Superior Russian breakfast beats it all

Fucking bone marrow on toast is taste bud bug cums

Herpes

errm, i don't see any bacon... this is more like a mixed grill you'd have for dinner.

Also fuck you for not showing me bacon. Bacon every day man.

Normal american breakfast

Proper American breakfast

A big fat ass hit of meth and then some 800mg neurontins to come down with

looks like german sausage actually
no bacon, marrow instead

weird combo

>that marrow bone
I just creamed my pantsu

but it's not black

I would love to dig into that!
Looks fekin delicious.
cant remember the last time i had some proper lobster

Sugars, especially simple sugars are literal poison. Complex sugars (starch/glycogen) break down to glucose in the body, which causes fat and diabetes in high doses.
fructose is a hepatoxin, it is poisonous to the liver, and causes fatty liver disease, on top of other liver issues, as well contributes to fat, and diabetes. Sucrose is a disaccrid, made up of one molecule of glucose, and one of fructose. Cane sugar, "real sugar", table sugar is 50% fructose.
animal fats are quiet healty, even in higher doses, it does not effect obesity very much, but can raise cholesterol, especially in a high fat, high sugar diet, triglycerides raise greatly. Some plant fats are good as well, such as coconut oil/olive oil, but many vegetable fats are bad, having hi trans and unsaturated fats, such as canola, soy, and vegetable oil.

Canadian breakfast. Lumberjack style.

PS - Russian breakfast looks like shit.

Pure White and Deadly.

Just had 2 sunny side up eggs with hot sauce, American bacon, toast with cinnamon, a cut of honey ham, and yogurt with fresh berrys in it.

Country style American breakfast ftw.

Edward Louis James Bernays (/bərˈneJz/; German: [bɛɐ̯ˈnaJs]; November 22, 1891 − March 9, 1995) was an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda, referred to in his obituary as "the father of public relations".

Bernays used his uncle Sigmund Freud's ideas to help convince the public, among other things, that bacon and eggs was the true all-American breakfast.

There is nothing 'proper' at all about stuffing your fucking face with meat + eggs in the morning. Your fucking up your metabolism and in-taking large amounts of calories before the day is even started. And all because a LITERAL shill convinced the west it was healthy for the sake of profiteering.

Just eat a bowl of fucking cornflakes and take an apple. Jesus.

Im fucking a full english right now.

The brekfest joint in town makes a decent one for 3 pounds. They all call it spoons

Thats lunch for 2 people fatso

Lard are.

Yeah, it's highly propable that they propably have sugar in them.

This breakfast you have posted about, sucks dirty donkey balls. Go kill yourself now

I love a good full English now and again. But ngl almost all of the breakfasts itt look fecking delicious.

why? it looks fucking awesome!
I would prefer coffee to Tea, but thats just my opinion.

> bone marrow

>English food
Kill yourself eurocuck

>2000 calories for breakfast
>wonder why you're fat
I eat 1200 calories per day you britfat bovines

Honestly its the only thing you brit fags got right

A proper American breakfast