In 10 years, "Pedophobic" will most likely be a real word. What does Sup Forums you think about this?

In 10 years, "Pedophobic" will most likely be a real word. What does Sup Forums you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The lines between fetish and crime are pretty blurred.

No it wont, stop being so retarded.

SLIPPERY SLOPE
E SLIPPERY SLOP
PE SLIPPERY SLO
OPE SLIPPERY SL
LOPE SLIPPERY S
SLOPE SLIPPERY
Y SLOPE SLIPPER
RY SLOPE SLIPPE
ERY SLOPE SLIPP
PERY SLOPE SLIP
PPERY SLOPE SLI
IPPERY SLOPE SL
LIPPERY SLOPE S
SLIPPERY SLOPE

it is a word and it means fear of children

We already accept gays.
How can it be any worse than this?

Jews.

I'm honestly wondering where else humanity can fall at that point. #PedoAcceptance seems like it will be the final one, but then I fear libs will go for bestiality and necrophilia as well.

But then what?

When will it be enough? When will they finally say "ok you know what? That right there is fucked up and where we draw the line."

An alien invasion can't come soon enough

Old enough to take contraceptive, old enough to breed. Nothing degenerate about having a teenage wife. Go for virgin teenagers instead of fornicating teens/women.

If people want to hate some strawman hebe in their heads, so be it.

Look at this faggot.

HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF THE SALON ORDEAL?!

>but then I fear libs will go for bestiality and necrophilia as well.
>then
It's already a thing. Probably will be pushed trough even before legalizing pedophilia.

They are going for necrophilia already, dumbass. Look at Sweden.

Oh, and beastiality? That's already being pushed.

Most of Sup Forums needs to wait 10 years before they are officially considered pedo so it looks like Sup Forums wins again.

Does that mean in 10 years I can marry a 12 year old?

>t. moron

That's going to be the time we open gas chambers, and pedophiles and anyone saying the term "pedophobic" will be thrown in them

It would end up killing feminism, or at least dealing a heavy blow to their beta-orbiter reserves.
Why would you want to get Taequons sloppy, fishmouthed seconds when you can go after a even more dumb, malleable, tighter female.
Don't have the source on hand, but pretty sure one of the first things the Suffragettes (or one of their later renditions) went after was raising the age of consent to limit competition for all the single moms left over after all the wars.

ELECT ALL RIGHTWING GOVERNMENTS TO STOP IT AT ALL COST.

Pedophobic is like bein autismphobic or downsyndromphobic. Not a fan of "-phobe", but people really need to understand that not all pedos are dangerous psychos who rape your kiddies. It's a mental "illness", just like transgenderism. They need consoling and psychologists, not conviction or witch hunts.

>pedophilephobe

This, plus it's near impossible to find a virgin female at the age of 18. I would support lowering the age of consent to 14; it would definitely be the only good thing to come from SJWs.

Necro is becoming a thing, and bestiality is already legal in some countries as long as the animal consents and isn't harmed (ie, if it's the initiating/active partner)

They already are pushing beastiality. Just look at sweden.

This is the most degenerate thing I have seen for a while.

>it's near impossible to find a virgin female who is at least 8/10 at the age of 18.

Fixed it for you.

I want to educate my teenage bride on how to fire guns, hate brown people, and change oil/corroded gaskets.

I want my teenage wife to wear a sun hat when she gardens along with a long, flowing, white dress, and to bake me delicious pastries.

Dude there was this fat chick in my school who was like a 2/10 and she fucked the whole bowling team at the age of 14.

Sounds wonderful, user. I wish you luck.

I'm still worried about getting in trouble for dating a slightly-underage girl a few years ago. The sooner this becomes a thing, the sooner I can stop worrying about having my door kicked down.

There is no limit. Liberals, or just mentally ill people as they were called before, will continue developing even more insane ideas and concepts. I have been thinking the bible and it´s content. I don´t see it as religious book anymore, I think it´s a book of rules how you ensure society survives in the long run.

She probably looked at her mom and saw she was destined to be ugly, so capitalized on her youth before it all went downhill.

>age of consent limits competition

This makes me think

>libertarians being against social degeneracy

Top lel m8

No wonder the childless virgins of Sup Forums think pedophilia will ever be accepted in mainstream

This board is hilarious

Clearly she had a charming and outgoing personality then.

>it's near impossible to find a virgin female who is at least 8/10 and/or an outgoing, extroverted personality at the age of 18.

They'd just have sex with the alien conquerers and shame you for opposing them.

Like nigger muslims from outer space.

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
SPACEFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE

That's the final fucking death knell. There is no coming back from that.

>"ok you know what? That right there is fucked up and where we draw the line."

Drawing the line isn't going to be enough. The use of defensive tactics has been the greatest flaw of the American right for some time. There needs to be an actual push back.

Nope, she was fat and annoying. I knew her, and only put up with her because she sucked my cock (this was before the bowling team incident btw, and I had really low self-esteem because I couldn't get other girls). After sucking me off she started stalking me and sending these creepy-ass messages to me where she capitalized random letters like a serial killer. She would be like "HeY an0n i dIDN't c U in ThE LiBrarY!"

How did you two meet?

CHECKED BUT IT'S A LOGICAL FALLACY DUMB GOY

>saying you can't do something
>saying you shouldn't do something

when you learn the difference, it will still be too l8 m8, you gave up all your gr8 guns and gren8es

We were both doing a thing at school on a Saturday for last minute service hours. We were overstaffed and it was during a break. We talked all evening and I could tell she was horny. She changed the conversation to sex and my friends knew what was going on so they left and we went behind the concession stand by the football field and there was a cooler there, so I sat on it and she sucked my dick. It lssted for like a minute because I heard people walking close towards us so I zipped up my pants and we snuck around and ran back to under the bleachers where my friends were waiting. We had to go back because technically our break was up and almost getting caught ruined the moment.

>We talked

How did you get to that point? What did you talk about? Who initiated the conversation?

ISPCAN and authorities in Brazil found out this young boy was "bought" by two gay men from the boy's sick and destitute mother from a Rio favela.

For two years, the boy was used as a sex slave by the men who bought him, as well as pimped out to a circle of of their friends.

The Boy was rescued by Brazilian authorities about 13 weeks after this video was taken. The boy is now safely in the care of the state, with ISPCAN closely monitoring the boy's welfare.

What's the citation for that?

>all these pedophobes in this thread.

>I would support lowering the age of consent to 14; it would definitely be the only good thing to come from SJWs.
We have that, it's not helping.

Hard to remember, it was freshman year. I think my friends and I were selling sodas (it was some kind of theater program event for people with Down Syndrome) and she was walking by, not sure if it was her break or if she just wasn't working because like I said they were overstaffed. I just remember joking a bit when she bought a coke and she gave me this look. Later on our break she was walking around with her friend who was a friend of one of my friends in the group at the time. We just talked about school and other stupid shit teens talk about, then someone said some banter to one of my friends along the lines of "suck my cock" and then she looked at me and said, "you know, I've never done that before, I could totally do that right now." Everyone got the hint and the other stuff I explained happened.

Turns out she was full of shit because another friend mentioned that she sucked his friend's cock and she got around quite a lot. So she was a slut long before the bowling team incident.

slippery slope is not always fallacious

Sorry I missed the passage in the bible that says don't fuck children

>casual sex

You're disgusting and a slut enabler, user.

>feminists have made it so that men can't come within one kilometer of children without being accused of pedophilia
>feminists have arbitrarily raised age of consent because they're mad they can't compete with "prime pussy"
>feminists are also part of the not yet existent pedophilia acceptance movement
hmmm...... could you pick which ones are right pol??

Google says you guys have it set to 15 though? I know they aren't all going to be virgins but a higher population of them will be at 14 than 15. Also, I don't know much about the culture over there but here in the states you start high school at 14, and sex is a big thing at that point so a lot of people lose their virginity in the first year. If not, it still doesn't make things better to have it at 16 or 18 (my state has it set at 18 which fucking sucks.)

Beastiality is already legal here, unfortunately. White girls fuck niggers all the time.

Ten YEARS?

Try ten months... if that.

It's up his ass

I know that. I have no hope for western civilization but I've always wanted to fuck a virgin. If we're already crumbling as a society I say let the age of consent be 14, at least we can get some nice prime age virgin pussy before society completely collapses.

LOL the pedo in the rainbow shirt was gonna rape that little fag until the black trannie stopped him.

You literally can't make this shit up.

Kids can't twerk at a parade?

Your rapey sense was tingling?

The pendulum will swing back away from insanity before then. It's already on the down swing, we'll have a decade of sanity as it gets closer to the apex of the swing and a little past it, then we get to see extreme right lunacy in full bloom for awhile.

It's 14 here, but it's not like anyone cares. If 12-year-olds want to have sex, they will. I know a person that lost their V card at 12.

>12 year olds fucking and I'm still a virgin

I'd say 1 and 2 are correct and don't really negate each other. I know I said it would be good if the SJWs changed the age of consent, but I'm aware that there's a possibility that that won't happen. I'm just hoping for another group to come to power that will change the age, then I'll be happy.

When society collapses there's no law.

At that point you're free to do literally anything you want.
Rape.
Murder.
Arson.
Genocide.

Who's going to stop you?
Another guy with a gun, I imagine, but that won't happen until it happens. Up to that point it'll be a pretty sweet time to be alive.

Absolutely disgusting, makes me want to throw up.

That was just unsettling, and it wasn't cause of the gay people. If you're a fag, great, but it doesn't mean your child should be twerking in jean shorts.

Mods, delete my comment again and I will find you.

A collapsing society has no rules. Do whatever you want at that point.

Rape.
Murder.
Arson.
Genocide.

Who's going to stop you? Another guy with a gun, most likely. But until that happens it'll be a pretty sweet ride.

Weird... the above comment vanished, but is back now.
Weird.

Well yeah even in America I've known some people who lost it at 12. That's a bit young in my opinion. Most people would be okay with people losing it at 14 as long as it's someone their age but honestly I don't see any harm in giving 14 year olds the ability to consent to sex with adults. When I was 14, the girl who sucked my dick was also 14, but would it really have been any different if she was say, 29? The mouth probably feels the same, and as long as there wasn't any manipulation or force and it was completely consensual, I don't see the big issue.

Absolutely disgusting

I hope we become radioactive cinders before that happens.

You're not wrong, are you disagreeing with me?

Personally, I want to be able to go out with a 14 year old while there's still a somewhat stable yet shaky society. When I'm saying is society is already going to shit so I at least want to get something out of it before total collapse.

absolutely disgusting

SHILLS LEAVE NOW

Any counterarguments, friend?

If this ever does happen, does that mean we can meme it up with pedobear?

Whats the problem you can't find a girl your own age? You want to pray on girls that are still developing mentally and physically?

Yea I just noticed that too

no it won't

it never will

Pedophobic is already a word fuckwits.

It means a fear of children or childhood.

Well you could say it's a word right now, you just said it after all, it just has zero weight to it.

I don't really care either way, because the real issue is that, unless you want to radically alter society to the point where the private family unit literally no longer exists, it will always be the easiest thing in the world to have fun with a little cutie. You really can't do much about that except cry on Sup Forums.

>Google says you guys have it set to 15 though?
Google is stupid. It's 14/16 depending on circumstances, 14 is the usual, but it can be bumped to 16 in cases where the older participant is too old and abusing the lack of experience of the younger one.

Reddit already defends it as a sexual orientation, but a "bad" one to have. Slippery slope is real

LOL

Whenever a girl says that, they are lying, dumbfuck.

Fucking kids will never be acceptable until the whole world is brown..

I think less then 10 years bro.
Sodom and Gomorrah on earth.

disgusting

it's a slippery slope out there

>blaming people for something they had no control over
You fucking antis can fuck right off. You're on the exact same level as homophobes.

I suppose you can try to find some of these non-dangerous child rapists and if you're willing to let them fuck your children, ill listen.

Oh boy, this argument again.

Look, I've grown up quite a bit and I can easily get a woman my own age, but it's retarted to say that I should be locked up and put on a list if a teen finds me attractive and I do what any straight man would do in that situation if it was legal. This is the same argument that these people use because they think they're so much better than a teen because they're in their 20s. As a guy who's been with teens when I was one (I got my shit together sophmore year and got more women) and adults when I became an adult, I can tell you that they aren't as mature as they think they are. Generally speaking, women get older and feel more entitled to shit while their bodies and faces get looser and more wrinkled. They're basically children in adult bodies. If I'm dating someone with a teen mentality then I'd much rather date an actual teen.

Also, I love how it has to be me "pray"ing on them. It's inconcievable that a teen can find an adult attractive, nope, he's just using mind games on her. I guess that Spanish teacher I found attractive wasn't really hot, she was just pretending to be to trick me even though nothing happened.

Make Mushroom Kingdom Great Again

Remember when the left used to scream

>slippery slope!

during the 'gay debates'

Now they've pushed transexualism into the military and children's bathrooms

but surely pedo's are a slippery slope argument!

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

>implying it's not already happening

2020 The loli will become worldwide

fucking deal with it, I don't care if you can or can't choose what sort of shit you're into

If you touched my kid, I'd fill your face with lead

I realize that now.

>He does find some
>you: nope nope they're dangerous by my own definitions that I just made up on the spot, so they don't count

What a totally not disingenuous at all argument you have there, my completely unbiased friend.

>If you touched my kid, I'd fill your face with lead
That's reasonable. But what if I don't? What if I just want to live my life without bothering anyone? You'd still hate me? Most people would, and that's not okay.