What exactly caused his downfall? How did he lose?

What exactly caused his downfall? How did he lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

warisboring.com/hitler-hated-the-nazi-assault-rifle/
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
youtu.be/zA-okSHItIQ
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.be/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
imgur.com/a/725A7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His generals were too afraid of telling him of their losses, so he received incorrect information.

>His generals were too afraid of telling him of their losses
Why?

Hubris

A bullet

Cos he was a whiny shit that took bad news badly

Seems counterproductive.

It could have been the fear of seeing disappointment in his eyes. We should remember that Adolf Hitler was a father to the german people. Any child, even those who hate their parents, fear and greatly dislike receiving disappointment from their parents.

Many reasons
~Refused to listen to generals
~Refused to admit defeat
~Refused to give his army automatic weapons
~Used fucking missiles against soldiers instead of cities

kek

over extension at barbossa he should have retreated the 6th army instead of choosing to air drop supplies.

This
Not this

>Refused to give his army automatic weapons
I didn't know this. Any particular reason why?

>~Refused to give his army automatic weapons
stg44?
mp40?
mg34?

Played favorites. Insisted on using the V1 over the superior V2. Did not cultivate Republican support in the U.S., did not take out FDR.

Everyone knows ww2 was just a way for companies to get ahead. All that cheap labor

the v1 and the v2 cost almost as much as the manhaten project but the were almost completely useless in the war.

Near the end of the war he gave in finally but only after his army tricked him into getting by saying they weren't automatic. I'm not sure why tho i'll look it up

He bit off more than he could chew with Russia, but it had to be done. The communists were a real threat. It's too bad he couldn't get the USA to join the Nazi empire.

Books, nigger. Read them.

megalomania, wanted everything now instead of playing the long game, refused to see any faults in himself and blamed personal mistakes on his generals.

Without him though WW2 might have happened later when countries already got nukes so he might have saved us from global nuclear war

Also FG42 to a lesser extent

warisboring.com/hitler-hated-the-nazi-assault-rifle/

His physician gave him too many drugs which caused him to behave erratically and make bad decisions towards the end of the war.

>The communists were a real threat.

is that why he signed the molotov ribbetrop pact and had a jolly old time fucking poland in the ass with the soviets?

Faggot thought that 80 Million people could overthrow Billions of others by declaring them master race and after drawing another 6 Million of Jews from his manpower while declaring sadomasochism as the leading order in society.

What a moron.

A majority of England natives and people from the United States had no issues with what Hitler was doing. Groups of paid protesters and almost all the media were promoted a war with Germany. Counter protests against the war were met with street violence all while the media spewed constant lies.

To be clear, this literally happened.

When the counter protesters were afraid to say anything without being labeled or losing their jobs (antifa today and our media today), the regular people were tricked into war against Germany. Germany couldn't continue the war on multiple fronts and when we started pushing supplies to Russia, Germany was done for.

Were mistakes made, could Hitler have done some things different, sure, but the end result would have been the same. We were tricked into fighting against our own best interests and just look how terrible the results were. The Russian Jews were able to concoct the Holocaust lie and Jews, yes JEWISH TRAITORS, showed Russia how to make nuclear weapons.

I beg everyone to go and look up this information for themselves. We shouldn't be pandering to Antifa or CNN, we should be rounding them up and stringing them up to light poles. They want to exterminate us all. Sure it's the whites they want to take down first, but if the spics and niggers think they are safe, they are in for a big surprise.

Can you try saying that again?

He realized his true passion was art

>Without him though WW2 might have happened late
Elaborate

Nigga the fuck are you on

>the Holocaust lie
Care to explain?

THEY'RE MAKING THE FROGS GAY

WW2 happened due to circumstances more than one person Daddy Adof just embodied a need fir renewal of strength in germany at the time

>Sturmgewehr
Can some Germanon translate?

took on too much
attacked potential allies 'cause muh volk
willing to destroy his own volk 'cause muh volk
terrified his own command

I believe it just means storm rifle but papa google can probbaly do better

Fucking terrifying that you, and probably most people on here, have no fucking idea what actually happened. Those that don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Saying that English people didn't want to go to war with Germany again and didn't actually care what Hitler was doing is nonsense to you, but believing in the Holohoax is perfectly legitimate though, am I right my Jewish friend?

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

it was always his intent to attack russia
letting them lose forces attacking the east was good strats

>terrified his own command
I'm hearing this a lot. Why were they so afraid of him?

Poor strategy. Didn't he elect himself the head of the army and all strategy decisions went through him(Hiter)? So he basically fucked himself. But he had incompetent Generals and uber fuherer whatever the fucks. Like Goering was shit supposedly at running the Luftwaffe.

I think the 6 million jews are just playing a long game of hide and seak right?

People had a tendency to become jews or criminals when they went against him and as such go to concerntrarion camps

Instead of fully taking over Europe and establishing the Third Reich he wasted his troops in Africa and Russia until their were none left to defend the homeland. Also the fucking genocide backfired when he killed off working people instead of converting the Jewish people to his own. The whole race debacle may sound like a noble idea but even this motherfucker with the biggest army in the world at his fingertips couldn't contain it.

hitler had wide western support is true
holocast was a hoax is false
the two are unrelated
fuck off heinz

Ya yeet

>What exactly caused his downfall? How did he lose?

Jew bankers crushed Germany.

For making even more land grabs even after reclaiming the Sudetenland and signing an agreement not to take more land. He then decided to invade Poland. Which is why Britain and I think France began WW2 w/ Germany.

Soon to be beaten down in the streets by Jewish funded protesters, only years before Jews turned over secrets that led to the Cold War and the potential annihilation of the human race.

History whitewashed of the truth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

Yes while they where in the gas chamber

6,000,000 Jews tracked with 6 digit numbers.

>holocast was a hoax is false

Holy shit, please oh please show some actual evidence of the Holahoax. I would like to finally see some!

Seriously, I've never seen any evidence outside of Jewish fabricated stories.

Well after they gased them, they could use the same numbers again?

The gas chamber. Sure. Sure thing. Actually the 1933 worldwide economic boycott of German goods by the Jews was more to the point.

There was no "Holocaust". Germans didn't have magic crematoria that could consume 50K bodies a day. No mass graves or ash piles were ever found at any of the "Nazi Death Camps(tm)" although the camps did have swimming pools, cabarets and brothels run by and for the inmates.

I suppose you believe the Jew hide lampshade stories?

>6,000,000 Jews tracked with 6 digit numbers.

AND NOT A SINGLE JEW LESS.

I think your a jew trying to trick people into believing in the holocaust by make such shitty arguments

But jews

He tried to fight a war on two fronts; the Soviets smoked his add when he went to invade the east and took back a lot of land the Nazis had conquered. A big reason for heading east was for oil.

The Nazis also tried to invade the UK but had an inferior air force. They were losing planes faster than they could make them.

Nazi Germany peaked in late 1942, after then they slowly declined until the Russians were a block away from the fuhrerbunker in Berlin and Hitler offed himself.

One thing I didn't know was that Hitler was succeeded for about a week after his death. Not by another Fuhrer, but his combines role of President and chancellor was split back into two roles and carried out. One of them killed himself during the Nuremberg trials over the next year and a half and the other was hanged I believe...

Tell me more about these "gas chambers"?

he was dumb enough to think one country could take over the world

Los3? Maybe the war, check Sup Forums. He's spirit continue with us.

Learn how they work first dunce they dont actually need to be air tight

They did, except it's name is Israel.

They control Russia, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

and the United States

Pol defiently will give better unbias answers

You mean like, that it's not a good idea to put them next to an oven?

Is that the kind of "how they work" you are referring to?

Are all gasses flamable?

Go there and make a new thread. I'll go to see your failure.

Nothing strange that what Americans found in concentration camps didn't quite compare to the Jewish lies that unearthed YEARS and YEARS later in an area where Americans weren't allowed to visit or document until YEARS after the war was over.

XD

zyclon b isn't flammeble.

also go back to creten.

No, he DID have good generals. Problem was he never listened to them. Well he did, but the final decision was his to be made and was pretty shit at making them too.

We could have been living in a nazi controlled era right now if Hitler had military smarts.

watch the movie literally called "Downfall" and all will be explained

uschwitz consisted of numerous sub-camps and served many functions, among them: a POW camp, a labor camp, a detention camp, an extermination camp. There were tens of thousands of non-Jewish inmates in Auschwitz and its sub-camps too, who as a rule were subjected to a different treatment than Jews. Therefore there is no contradiction whatsoever between the camp having facilities the laymen may not associate with an extermination camp and the Holocaust.

Sup Forums is full of fun people debunking themselfs isnt it

Made bad choices due to yes men around him and meth/speed making him a bit loopy by the end

god damm looks like i'm going to have to debunk anons bullshit agian.
why don't these cretens keep Sup Forums on/pol/?

but but muh 6 TRILLION

Proof?

Do you guys think there are more Jews or Nazis in the world nowadays?

Hard to tell considering the amount of secret Neo-Nazis but still probbaly more sheklestiens

there like 1 percent of the population.

youtu.be/zA-okSHItIQ

Maybe pol tard likes being spanked for being autistic

>proof by file name

fuck off leni

But it still aint flamable

sigh here he goes he's going to start posting debunked stormfront the truth does not fear investigation memes.

fuck of back to codog cretin.

Anyone notice that all the Jews in here defending the Holocaust, only deny anything that factually points out the lie, while never once giving any evidence to prove it was true. NONE

Oh how I dream of such a world if the germans won

But learning is hard

Nah not jewish

Literally storm rifle, it actually means assault rifle

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.be/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
learn some history cretin.
imgur.com/a/725A7

thx

Thank you senpai

>baby's first day with libre calc

Ahh,
the good 'ol "Holocaust was a lie" meme

Tfw this post came from the future but OP really meant to put Trump's face.

> how old ARE you OP?

> do you even singularity?

> muhcyberneticmoraloutrage.mp9

lets debunk anons bullshit shal we?
god i fucking hate Sup Forums