Here's the deal:

Here's the deal:

-You have 1 regulation wooden bat.
-You are wearing normal street clothes.
-You are in a football stadium.
-Waves of 8 year old children (boy and girl) will come out of the tunnels in groups of 10.
-They are rabid, but have normal strength for an 8 year old.
-They want to kill you.
-You must kill them first.
-They will come out in groups of 10 every minute for 15 minutes.
-They will then come out in groups of 15 every 30 seconds.
-If you make it an hour, you go home.

How long do you think you would last in this scenario?

What would be your strategy?

>-You have 1 regulation wooden bat.

Which regulation though? I can't picture the scenario without knowing the regulation of the bat

>What would be your strategy?
Run away

8 year olds? waves of 10? fucking easy

MLB

I mean they're 8 years old, I could hit them open fisted and they would probably stop and get on impact. With a regulation, I choose cricket bat, I believe I could eliminate all waves of children with basic kiting strategy and a good swing. I might even want waves of 20 children just for some excitement. If I were a gladiator and this was my challenge i would be a free slave in no time.

they're not coming at you one at a time tho. ten rabid 8 year olds coming at you from all directions.

WHATS YOUR STRATEGY?

they're rabid tho. pain wouldn't stop them.. you have to kill or seriously maim them.

my strategy is: don't get bit in the balls

that's really the only possible threat, and it's easy to avoid. I wouldn't even need the bat

think about it. you punt/kick/punch/bat one in front of you.. you have 9 others trying to kick/bite/scratch you.

Well thankfully I have a bat, which should allow me to destroy these children

Its a hour in a stadium, run around for a hour twatting 8 years in the face.

As you said tunnels in plural I think the most viable way is to wait near a tunnel, beat the first one of two then run to the new tunnel, so they don't group

They're 8 so they're stupid, and they're rabid so even stupider. Would be a simple matter of standing in an aisle and just waiting for them to come up at me all from the same narrow path becaue they're fucking retarded

Yeah, know one thinks it'll be that hard, but the question is how LONG would you last. IDC if you're Floyd mayweather you wouldn't make it a day without dying of exhaustion.

A had a vaccine against rabies, so this does not pose a threat to me. The physical strength of even multiple 8 year old should not be an issue either.

I would go into a corner, so they are forced to attack from at best a 90° arc. More than enough for a good swing. Then the body wall will provide me the means to escape without going through the full 1500 children.

150 kids first 15 mins

1350 in the next 45 mins

1500 kids every hour = 25 kids a min

Kill or maim a child every 2.4 seconds to walk out without anything chasing.

So yeh just Nazi zombie it, run around and kill a few here and there.

Get up into the seating area asap and play whack a mole with their heads as they try to follow

they come out of the tunnels at the same time. say there are only 2 tunnels (one for each team). That means five are coming out of one tunnel.. 5 are coming out of the other tunnel. AT THE SAAAAAAME TIME

you don't think you'd tire from killing a kid every 2.4 seconds?

that is an excellent idea!

Throw down a fidget spinner. While they stare at it I'll loot them and then finally make my getaway in a hot air balloon.

kill all and keep one irl loli for souvenir

seeing as tho nobodys actually given a fucking time i shall go first.

i would climb to the highest point in the stadium. on top of a spectator box if there is one and defend from there. if stuck in open ground ide last no more than 45 minutes.

they would need to be 1350 instant kill hits without tripping over the little shits. not possible.

>-If you make it an hour, you go home.

so you're saying you'd post up, out of reach, and wait for the hour to pass? i like it.

A typical stadium will have multiple locations where you can corner yourself and bottleneck them so they can only come at you one or two at a time. Doorways would be a good start, but there are other spaces that afford only a single means of entry/egress. Once you've reduced them to just 1 or 2 at a time, you just swing away.
Even so, you're looking at so many children and even if you somehow manage to kill one with each swing, you're likely to die of exhaustion before they kill you.

So now you have to find a way to control their entry so you can take breaks. Perhaps the press box or VIP box. Their main advantage is that 8 year olds are pretty good at climbing.

tl/dr you need to use the natural environment to control their access to you.

You don't have to kill any kids. Just lock yourself in a janitors closet for an hour.

1 every 2.4 is a lot that's why i said

>run around and kill a few here and there.

my bad chad.

it's 10 kids per minute, one every 6 seconds

simple.. yet effective.. BUT, what if they push in the door? You're talking 100's of 8 year old's pushing on that door.

follow his math.

Calling him chad has no relevence, learn to read posts properly before replying to them newfag

oh i see, after the first 15 minutes it's a kid every 2 seconds

still, they're 8 years olds. Twelve year olds might be a challenge, 8 years olds no.

"How long do you think you would last in this scenario?"

an hour, easily

ok hotshot. how would you do it?

I could go about 59 minutes, because I fire easily.

have you seen the tenacity of an 8 year old? let alone a rabid 8 year old?

stand in the center and kill whichever one is closest at any given time

i don't think you realize how small 8 year olds are. they can't even reach your face

lol "tenacity"

c'mon

you're talking about WAVES of 8 year old's.. running at you rabid.

it's my thesaurus calendar word of the day.

rabies isn't a super power. at worst one will bite your leg

I feel like i would be able to do it. Id fucking kick them around as well however.

i'm not saying it's a super power, rather that this scenario isn't going to be a choreographed situation with them coming at you 1 at a time.

they will be sporadic, and fast moving. think of the time it takes to swing a baseball bat. now thank of how fast an 8 year old can spider monkey.

titty bump