Be honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Be honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/cj_mealey?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
bluelight.org/vb/threads/121313-More-information-Brandon-Vedas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

repetitive threads.

The Rick and Morty fandom. Good show, though.

every hopebiscuit artworks

I saw a womans nipple once. Had to go to church and pray immediately

I once saw someone post that he never seeded torrents... Scarred me for life.

Fucking hilarious. I literally just finished leaching and when it asked me to seed I thought, "maybe, but nah."

Underrated post

Shut up before I shut you up.

The Grifter. Or at least, the first part of it... No person can make it through that fucking shit...

A dog duct taped at the mouth, fucked in the ass, then slaughtered

slender woman...only I have seen her. would not recommend

Normies.
There's nothing shocking to me, at this point.
I've even seen Daisy's Destruction.

>Daisy's Destruction

I've heard that name a lot. Describe what happens.

In detail.

It's just multiple video clips of either 1 or 2 masked person(s) torturing a small child. That's it really. There's one where they drown it in the toilet, one where they burn it with a lighter I think, one where they beat it, and one where they hang it upside down and mess with it in front of a green screen thing. I saw it when I was around 12 or 13 so I don't remember it too well but it was pretty stupid. I felt bad for the kid, for sure though.

Dead baby getting fingered and a cock put to its lips and pussy

It's just an urban legend. It's basically the snuff film equivalent of finger boxes.

got a link fam?

I've seen pictures of that but that's it.

post-2007 Sup Forums

People's opinions

It's not an urban legend you fucking idiot.
Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it's non existent. Trust me, it's real. If you want to risk it, i'm sure there is still a hurtcore onion that's still up. Look around. Don't be an ignorant person.

Troll harder. I know it's real because the Australian dude who made it got all the prisons.

It was from a thread last week "IF ITS DEAD ITS LEGAL"
I might get v& if I post tho

I remember an old picture. A man had a baby stuck in his ass. I don't remember if he was masturbating. That image Still haunts me in the night.

bru, i didn't actually wish to seek out that shit

Actually, you guys are totally right, it's totally real. While we're on the subject of things that totally exist, are either of you interested in buying one of my handcrafted fingerboxes? I'll throw in a free copy of "The Grifter" with every purchase!

Nothing surprises me anymore. I've seen it all, I want more, but I guess there is no more :(

whats the best material to construct a finger box?

quads

faken nub

fail

CP

rich and delicious meat

You're a pussy.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▀▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀.

Traps and twinks , pick a side or die already

People have different opinions on this, but most experienced fingerbox enthusiasts agree that you should never waste your money on the cheap plywood fingerboxes that they sell at places like Home Depot.

Personally, I use only the highest-quality Japanese Silkwood when I make my fingerboxes. Admittedly, the wood I use isn't as durable as say, oak or mahogany. However, you won't find a better material in terms of the "feel quality" than Japanese silkwood. :)

Happens alot. I like DW alot and have done for over 20 years. But i utterly despise the fanbase, i fucking hate all of them.

Same with Rick and Morty. Great show, but the fanbase needs to stop getting a seziure over every single thing.

are there any unconventional materials? Im looking for a more exotic experience.

mobile.twitter.com/cj_mealey?lang=en

THIS IS NOT A CARICATURE. THIS IS A REAL PERSON.

Actually. People have been looking for an actual snuff movie that is 100% legit. It might exist, but nobody has ever found one.

If there was one found, you would know because the one who discovers it could make serious money off of it. It's like the Christine Chubbuck video, people want it to exist but it either doesnt anymore, or somebody has it and wont release it untill someone pays him good money for it

>Black Metal Cats
Fucking kill me

Also, Yes Daisy's destruction is real. But it is not a snuff film. It's basically child molestation being videotaped.

And its in no way the worst thing the internet has to offer.

Anyone remember the Tara series of videos?

You won't be finding me selling exotic fingerboxes. I run a Christian business. However, I once saw a man with a fingerbox made of petrified wood. He said it was the most incredible box he'd ever owned. He didn't let me put my finger in it, so I don't know if he was telling the truth or not. You might also be interested in post-modern style boxes, like the one in the attached image. I'm not a fan, but some people really think they're the next big thing.

if seen too many rekt treads to be affected by gore anymore.

nothing fazes me anymore.

Andy six log shit posts

>Daisy's destruction
isn't that an urban myth? daisy's destruction must have been wiped of the darknet otherwise.

A black person who wasn't in jail

Nah it's real

the guy who made it was arrested

It's a well-known fact that there are child-molestation videos that circulate among pedos online. So if that's what Daisy's Destruction is, then it''s not really special. Hell, I once came across a cp video on a surfaceweb site. I reported it and it was removed within minutes. I bet the mods on those sites have seen some shit though.

thats strange since i lurk on TOR all the time but if never seen any body that thought daisy's destruction was real.

like how can you wipe a vid of the darknet?
strange.

It's not a myth.

A brit who went to Thailand IIRC. Also the girl died after the video was shot. She wasn't killed on film, it's an urban myth like the grifter video.

Stumbled on a live stream in 2004 had 16 viewers, the content was two women nailed to a big sheet of plywood being tortured by a lanky skinny guy in all black with a pair of scissors. The screams didn't bother me it was the helpless of the situation they were in. I closed out after 2 minutes, had been raised not to be a narc so I didn't try to report it

I dream about them every so often and nipples have been ruined for me since seeing some cut off

I feel guilty as fuck

They have. And yes sadly there's alot of child rape and molestation on the deepweb. And sometimes even on the regular web.

Like i said earlier its in no way the worst thing you can find. Waaaay back when the internet was less regulated you would find all sorts of extreme things

It was on a hurtcore onion when I found it.
I've also found clips of it posted in a hurtcore chatroom on there. I'm not sure how hard it is to find now, but TOR is compromised as of now.

how strange must have been deleted of the face of the earth then.
>It's a well-known fact that there are child-molestation videos that circulate among pedos online.
lmao it's easy to find cp pal the thing is securing yourself from the feds and not running into honeypots.

>grifter video.
whats that?

You aren't looking hard enough, fuckwad.

>Things that never happened.

A live stream in 2004...

Lot's of things over the years have vanished without a trace on the deepweb. Plenty of sick shit that i cannot find anymore

>It was on a hurtcore onion when I found it.

oohh that explains it magic kingdom and childs play are softcore.
but aren't hurtcore forums invite only?
also what were you doing on a hurtcore cp site?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully

facebook

i don't want to get honeypotted pal searching daisy's destruction on torch is like a fuck me button for the feds.

meh most people just stick to the popular cp sites like magic kingdom hurtcore isn't worth it.

A video of the week old corpse of a 30 year old woman. She had maggots crawling around in her eyes and mouth. Doesn't bother me too much, but it's the most disturbing.

This. I really miss those days.

Way back when, lots of young anons watched the film, 'the ring' and took it way too seriously and started rumors that a similar video like that existed on the dark web, which at the time was deemed to be a wild and spooky place.

>TL:DR it's fucking nothing

I think anyone could get in at a certain point but then they closed it to invite only. I didn't have anyone invite me so I dunno. Also, curiosity. I find shock videos and images pretty entertaining I guess, even though it can be fucked up.

bluelight.org/vb/threads/121313-More-information-Brandon-Vedas

One of the worst things i've seen, simply because its what the power of internet anonymity
can do

That never happened did it champ?

Good idea, but it's still not a myth.
I know i'm on 4clan but i'm not a fucking liar like 99% of you faggots.

oh shit

most people who search cp do it out of curiosity.

What? just go to bestgore. Plenty of that kind of shit on there. Or just watch a video off a body farm

user's right and you know it

Facebook

Children getting raped and having high pitched screaming through my headphones at 99999 decibels isn't really my cup of tea, dude.

There's Linx on dank Web there's shows where kids are messed about with and it looked like a regular day time show, but they were naked with adults, in Japan, pizza possession is hardly arrested for even and was only illegal in 2013.look at Stacey dooley BBC legit documentary about loli lifestyle

I was reading one of those Facebook posts when I was about 14 about some serial killer then at the end of the post it said if you don't repost this to 5 friends he'll come get you some generic shit then just as I thought hah what retard would believe this my house had a power cut I thought I was going to get murdered by this whatever the fuck and proceeded to run around my house like a headless chicken until the power came back on a few minutes later

cp isn't like that your thinking about hurtcore most cp sites like magic kingdom are softcore and 100 voluntary.

Well, shit.

I've been in prison the last 5 years my term usage is shit

Works for me that you posted that though

This site is a honeypot I forgot

I know that, I was referring to the hurtcore.
I MAY enjoy softcore....hehe

Softcore as in just plain nudity, or are sexual acts involved? Because if it's just nudity then it's not even illegal.

It was that cartel execution thing where they cut off the dudes hands and then flayed his face. Quite bad.

saw someone fuck a chicken

2 guys 1 hammer, i think it was all the violence used against an unsuspecting innocent person.

Pretty much this. Not so much sexual as just torture. Hence the reason it's almost impossible to find in Onionland. Pedos don't want to see that shit. Now on the other hand hell yeah! She was really getting into it towards the end of her videos.

Someone mentioned the Christine Chubbuck video. Best Gore has the video, or at least it is supposed to be it. I saw it around the same time that the movie based on it came out.

>I MAY enjoy softcore....hehe

be carefull saying that user the feds may bust your ass for liking softcore cheese pizza.

nah softcore includes fucking just with out hurting the kid.
also watching candy dolls isn't illigal but you will be on the fbi shit list if you do.

Dude I watched that and the video quality was so god awful it didn't affect me, even when I was young.

>Tara

nah thats pleb tier april is better.

you aint scared saying you watched the tara series?

I've been looking at CP since I was 11 and i've never had an issue. I don't even look at that stuff anymore. I'm a furfag now.

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

No he's retarded. MK has softcore (nudity, pictures) and hardcore (sex) also. A lot of Webcams too.