"Islam is a religion of peace!!!"

>"Islam is a religion of peace!!!"
>literary every terrorist is a mudslime
When will people learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#terrorist_attacks
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>NATO carries out genocidal campaign in Libya and the middle east
>Muslims react
"WHY ARE MUDSLIMES SO VIOLENT GUYZ XD"

>Muslims have literally be conquering the world since the inception of the religion
>"Lol it's only cause white guys bombed them"

>implying
Muslim detected.

Stop trying to justify your lust for death and blood.

/thread

/thread
Yeah I'm the same user what you're gonna do

And so has Catholicism, yet, I'm not hearing your outrage about it. Not to mention the bloodthirsty European colonialists (UK, Spain, France etc.)
I'm Irish.

But what was his motive?

Not literally every. Many are white trash. McVeigh, the Unabomber, and Jeremy Christian just off the top of my head*
The Arabs are just better at killing. White boys try but fail to rack up the same body count. Columbine shooters couldn't even get their big bomb to go off and didn't know how to shoulder the shotgun when firing. Pathetic.

*If killing just two on a train counts as terrorism then Jeremy Christian counts. Suck it.

thats not the point, its islam still being called a religion of peace

the russians and germans did a good job at genocide

another idiot who believes in balance of justice in the world.
I've met enough muslims during my stay in Britain and Germany (London and it's neighborhood, Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne) to know they don't believe in 'balance of justice', faggot. They believe only in superiority of islam and their biggest fears are repercussions that come from breaking rules of islam, I mean their vision of hell (yes, they truly believe in existence of hell)
Sorry to make you aware in such a harsh way, you poor victim of manipulation. If you don't believe me, just go and talk with random muslims, they are fucking nutjobs. Except for the apostates, although they are really rare (because in islam penalty for apostasy is death)

>"b-but the Crusades!"
You just shot yourself in the foot. You do realize the crusades were about recovering the holy land from the mudslides you see today right?

Not only that, but the crusades are over. No one is going out and killing en masse over catholicism.

what are you fucking retards even talkin about that has nothing to do with the thread.
Mr 'A' kills people and you idiots are saying "but mr 'B' kills people as well!". I guess that means we should approve or at least stop judging mr 'A', while he kills innocent people, am I right? You disgust me, you fucking lunatics, you should go to a therapy

Please locate Constantanopl on an Atlas -- it the center of Christendome.

That fucking washed up argument ffs most of those terrorists were born in the country, educated, fed, taken care by the system, by our taxes, since they were born, they don't care about geopolitical issues they just want their life to have a purpose and play the victims while they have been given the same chances as other childs of migrants (which I'm a part of). It's not the ben laden Era anymore, and even tho that doesn't excuse beheading innocent random civils you fuck

The "definition" of a Muslim according to muhammad; someone who doesn't cause any harm to another fellow human neither by hand (physically) nor by tongue (verbally) so...

>I'm Irish

You do know that Islam is a religion and not a race or nationality, right? Anyone can be a Muslim if they choose to be, including the Irish.

If you are going to try an argue on the internet, at least know what the fuck you are trying to defend.

Deus vault!

So he lied and is a false prophet? What else is new

so when a muslim is violent in the name of islam, that makes him no longer a muslim.

>No one is going out and killing en masse over catholicism

You can't use this argument since liberals and muslims have links to articles with every retard that killed someone and was christian

they weren't real Christians though the bible says love thy neighbour :^)

>according to Muhammad, a warlord who caused violence to fellow humans both by hand and by tongue
ayy lmao

Reminder that Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all worship the same god and share holy books. All are evil.

>"b-but they kill innocent civilians with suicide bombings every day just like us muslims."

kys, just make sure you do it in a closed area with no one around. No one deserves to die because of you.

It's not about what Muslims think, it's about what the Quran teaches.

He's right though.

You realize that samefagging is a bannable offense right?

You realize that being a little shit is a bannable offense right?

I'm sorry please don't kill me.

Bible also says I can kill anyone who invades my home...

>muh white Christian males
>muh white people shooting schools

shill detected

it was sarcasm

They aren't.
People killing people to get their message across through fear is fairly common with white Christians.
The only way to deny that is to say that terrorists have to be Muslim by definition.
I think the main reason it is so common for Muslims is that they close themselves off from outside influences and view everything outside of their bubble as evil.

They wont

/thread

Bible also says he who is without a sword should sell his cloak to arm himself.
Defending yourself and others is never immoral. If you never abuse that moral authority, then you are never on questionable grounds - this is true regardless of your religion or lack there of.
People have a right to exist - not be subjected to enslavement, physical and/or mental depredations, or undue harm for any reason as long as they are not harming others.
I'm not a Christian, or very religious, but I do believe in God. I do not consider it immoral to use lethal force to defend yourself, and your family, friends or even strangers from serious imminent harm. The attacker already decided to go against basic human rights of letting people exist without being preyed upon, so I won't feel bad should I have to shoot them.
You can be a Christian or Jew and do this too - you may not like a person's lifestyles and choices, but you may not harm them for those choices, you should only seek to sway them.
Islam on the other hand actively preaches convert or die mentality. I don't particularly trust Islamics, regardless of skin color, but until they do something wrong, I will just wait and watch, while being prepared.

And yet Muslims have committed terrorist attacks against European countries that didn't have anything to do with colonization. Example both Sweden and Finland have been attacked both have zero history with colonization.

Don't provoke him, he's going to kill you and everyone around you in a 20m radius.

bizarre

we need to let more in

No. We should judge both and their cultures. White nationalist and radical Islamist. Don't just condemn all white people or all Muslims based on the actions of extreamist. It's like judging all Jews based on the actions of Israel. There is a reason why we don't all live in Israel. There is also a reason why all Muslims don't live in Islamic countries. Some prefer secular nation's beco they're not crazy fucking right wing wack jobs.

WHY THE FUCK IS IT A MUSLIM EVERY FUCKING TIME?!

What's wrong with those fucks?!

The only thing Muslims prefer here Northern-Europe is free money and welfare state. That's it.

Also they hate Native-European people.

>based on the actions of extreamist
You are forgetting the fact that all terrorists are muslims...

Also
>extreamist
Learn to spell you murderous mudslime.

>It's like judging all Jews based on the actions of Israel
haha, nice

Isn't that just in Poland? I don't live in Poland. In the states it's actually Christians who commit the most. This might be due to the level of vetting we have .

that's world wide you retard

I live in Poland and we don't have any terrorist attacks here. We also have like zero Muslims.

The source cited is for Poland. You twat

So if you have one it appears as a major uptick.

This was a Truck of Peace™. You can't call it "terrorism" simply because you are unable to understand their beautiful culture, you racist, islamophobic, sexist, transphobic, literally Hitler Trump voters. Now, please excuse me. I need to go watch the new Star Trek.

proof you're claim?

Part of the problem is that people keep insisting religions can't make folks do crazy shit. Or that those people would do crazy shit for some other reason if it wasn't religion.

Both presuppositions are completely wrong and have no basis in reality. Any philosophy, rules structure or belief can make people do shit.
Look at the Soviet union, or any military training, or any crazy cult, e.g Scientology. If those people did not get indoctrinated in the relevant ideas they would not do the same crazy shit. Ever.

And so yes you can blame Islam. The belief structure itself is made to create extremism and us/them divisions, and to absolve any sin as long as you kill unbelievers. Of course they are overrepresented when it comes to terrorism and shit.

It doesn't show as any uptick, because we don't have any terrorist attacks here. Plus, Wikipedia link in the picture has nothing to do with Poland. The image is just copied from some Polish website.

Source cited is in bottom corner. Domain is .pl. It takes me nowhere, but world wide statistics don't put the Muslims that high.

this source?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#terrorist_attacks

It's not just Poland.

are you fucking stupid?

the source is wikipedia

is that from the (((SPLC)))?

Europe deserves everything that they get. They voted their leaders in, so let them live with it.

>Don't just condemn all white people or all Muslims based on the actions of extreamist.
I've seen this elsewhere and the comparison is obviously bullshit.

You are born white or you aren't. You cannot stop being white nor can you become white (unless you're Michael Jackson). There are no white holy books or ideologies inherent to being white.

No one is born Muslim. People of any race can become Muslim and Muslims can stop being Muslim. There is a clear holy book and ideology inherent to being Muslim.

Same with Catholicism

Wikipedia. Same article. Funny huh.

That happened less than 3 miles from where I live. There's a SHIT ton that wasn't released to the media.

>When the Orchard Park police arrived at the Bridges TV offices, Hassan was kicking his wife's head around like a soccer ball.

>Religion of Peace™!

Apparently, all Islamic separatists fall into the first category. The third column must be for other types of Islamic terrorism, like casual kindergarten firebombings etc.

every house not a house of islam is a house at war

2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until “religion is Allah’s,” i.e. Islamic law rules all societies

“And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them — such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah’s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers.”

make sense

holy shit

Was it for religious reasons or was he just s nutter?

They do it to blame game

>muslim found

nutter? no, he was an mudslime

>This might be due to the level of vetting we have .
A mouse born in a horse stable is a horse according to your immigration forms

Well I would definitely not say islam (or really most religions including Christianity and most popular ones) are a religion of peace.

But not all terrorists are muslims. There are also terrorists who do not belong to any religion or do not commit their terroristic act in the name of any. There also are terrorists who are christian and do it in the name of Christianity etc.

TL;DR Kill all religions and most terrorism would dissapear.

just wait

Was this not some dude shooting up an american base? they claimed he was stressed after shooting 40 ppl

Hassan claimed HE was a victim of spousal abuse and dismissed the fact his dead wife had a restraining order against him. He fired his attorney for the high crime of being a woman.

This ALL happened because he was beating her, she left him, and filed for divorce. He lured her to the studios by claiming they had business that needed them both, since they co-owned the Bridges TV network. Once inside, he cut her head off

>Because Religion of Peace™

I will never trust these people.

how reasonable of you. islam commits 99% of the terror, but ALL religions are to blame?

your a fucking retard m9

Shit happened 5 blocks from my place.

How is that different than right wing Christianity? Maybe it's because Christians have to live in nation's where people force them to not be allowed to act like animals. The founding fathers weren't all right wing Christians. They created a secular nation. If you rope yourself off from the rest of the world you risk eventually becoming like them. A nation where only one religion is tolerated and it gradually becomes more and more extreme. Look at Roy Moore. He advocates locking people up for homosexuality and banning none Christians from Congress. He wants to ban birth control and arrest woman for having abortions.

not all terrorist are muslims. only 99%

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

And all those who blow up abortion clinics? Do we just not count those?

yeah, and cheeto meanie drumph would have deported him!!!

surely you don'y support that!!

oy vey

>arrest woman for having abortions.
yes, well abortion is murder

I don't understand how so many support women murdering THEIR OWN babies

perhaps you/they are just evil. are you?

also, the prophet of islam was a mass-murdering warlord who had people tortured to death over money. can you say the same about the prophet of christianity?

he was shooting his own ppl

who was?

kek

muslim pigs will be pigs.

god bless whoever manages to kill one.

anyway, there's more important things: any pics/vids of the dead girls there?

the soldier dude in the picture shot up a american base

>abortion is murder
It isn't though.
>I don't understand how so many support women murdering THEIR OWN babies
I don't understand how so many support enslaving women.
>perhaps you/they are just evil. are you?
Perhaps you are just evil. Are you?
>can you say the same about the prophet of christianity?
The prophet of Christianity is also a prophet of Islam.

When will westerners learn to stop killing, invading and destroying Muslim lands and stop being controlled by Zionists?

Absolutely zero sympathy for whites who want to kill and destroy but very when the same happens to them.