How come Germany doesn't let faggots adopt children?

How come Germany doesn't let faggots adopt children?

too many gays. the competition between potential parents would get violent.

its haram

It's because of that shred of common sense they still have left.
I wonder for how long.

why are these 3 south american countries so pro gay?

you mean 4

lol

Come on, it's 2017 already.

Uruguay is not a country, it belongs to Argentina

it's forbidden because of Sharia

also nice digits

What happens if gay dads from the purple part of Straya move to the grey square and have a custody battle?

Germany has a Christian party in government

>Fags moving to the Abbo wasteland territory
wew

They're gay.

That grey spot is a territory, not a state so you'll probably get stabbed by ciggie hungry porch monkeys before anyone of actual importance gives a shit about 2 guys in gay with each other

Have you ever seen what gays do on Christopher Street Day in Germany

Even though i'm against it it's just a matter of time, which i wouldn't say about gay marriage.

Faggots can fuck each other in the butt, I don't care. But they shouldn't do it with children tbqh.

It's because of Merkel and her party

The fempire will grow larger

Your religious retardation isn't common sense.

>gay=pedo
explain this logic to me

This

>we need more people growing up in trashy non-families with perverts

If faggots want children, they can make their own.

>better to live in a institution than with gays
.t retard

>CDU/CSU
>Christian
lol

it has nothing to do with religion
kys

Because Germany also hasn't legalized gay marriage and you need to marry to adopt here. We only don't have gay marriage because we didn't had it in the past and homosexuals blend into the society around here so much that you really don't notice they exist at all. The whole gay marriage thing didn't happen because no one really cared enought to make it legalize and if it would be legalized, nobody would even really notice it and nobody would even really care. Not even the AfD, as they want to abolish marriage anyway.

>afd wants to abolish marriage
wut

The fellow germanon is talking out of his ass. AfD wants to abolish tax cuts for married couples and afford these tax cuts to people with children instead.

So they want to curb tax privileges for people who do not contribute to the growth of the German people. That may include faggots.

It's a policy I can get behind.

Why don't faggots let children be German?

I heard years ago when the debate was going that some people supported equal marriage status, but opposed adoption, since there was no paternal figure from both sex. That had some freudian implications and so on, but I can't find any papers about it, only studies on the laws and statistic approaches.
Nothing about the effects on the kids

>gays can adopt children in Guantanamo.
Cool.

My wife and I are pretty perverted. I still think we'd be ok as adoptive parents.

even if that's true, it still is better than living in an orphanate 4ever

we actually have way more parents waiting for an adoption than orphans available

Nah, it's independent so it looks like a dickhead Brazil shoves in Arg's face.