Would you support a complete blanket ban on the Hijab in your country? Would it be legal/constitutional?

Would you support a complete blanket ban on the Hijab in your country? Would it be legal/constitutional?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjIK_VXg6aY
cnn.com/2017/03/31/asia/china-xinjiang-new-rules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No
No/No

>Would you support a complete blanket ban on the Hijab in your country?
no, for what purpose?

I don't give a fuck what anyone puts on their head.

I would support my penis directly into her mouth on public transport at roughly 7:30 AM

Yes
I'd probably not

Yes. And maybe not, but constitutions are there to be changed...

No.
No.
The problem with Islam is not the hijab. The issue is that Islamic extremists explode themselves

What makes it unconstitutional?

the first amendment

How does it violate the first amendment?
I'm not baiting.

the hijab is a form of speech
and a religions practice

>religions practice
No excuse.
>the hijab is a form of speech
Well, I guess that works.

>No excuse.
it is
hence why the feds cannot ban the mormon practices

not a "complete", but a partial one

>Would it be legal/constitutional?
that doesn't matter in Mexico

yes im tired of seeing girls wearing them in my school

No, since there are tons of qts in my school that wear it and it only adds to their appeal

Yes, I want it banned. I don't care what goes on in muslim countries, but in the West, they need to assimilate to our culture.
No, because one has the right to self expression and association. I also have the right to not tolerate it. Again I also have the right to say, 'take that shit off your head'

Yes
No
Islam is against western values

it's a matter of oppression rather than a matter of piece of clothing. if someone wants to wear it out of their own free will they are free to put whatever they want on their head. but as soon as there is someone else enforcing this kind of thing for you its not okay. kinda like selling sex versus pimping.

method differs from the act
the blanket ban as op stated ignores causation and only result

Yes
Yes, we already have a burqa ban.

Everyone who wears a burqa is fuckin weird as shit or coerced into it though. Lots of normies wear headscarves

>muslims
>normies

Not on the hijab per se, just on the people who would wear it.
Don't think the people who wrote the original constitution pictured a world where this would be a problem, so no, but the way I see it as well is that they'd be more pissed off at anti-religion elements like those that would push for Muslims to have their culture replaced with globalised culture than they would at the Muslims promoting religion. In terms of whether judges would rule a ban legal, it would go however the left would want it to go, which in current times means supporting the hijab because it's viewed as a racist move rather than a secular move.

No, but I would support a local law on having one's face fully covered in public

No, banning public expression of religion is a violation of this country's constitution

A Dutch journalists did a test if he could walk around with a balaclava in the tourist center of Amsterdam. Technically it's legal. It lasted like 3 minutes lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=zjIK_VXg6aY

Old Slavic and Italian ladies wear headscarves here

lol those people jumped on him like pavlov's dogs.

russian women wear headscarves that are similair.
the problem is when people are forced to wear it. islam anything further than being some casual cultural thing should be banned

I would support a complete blanket ban on Islam so we don't disturb the old slavic and southern french ladies who wear head coverings.

No, in America we have freedom of religion, and freedom of self expression

No they don't, othrodoxes wear scarves in church that about it

Yes
On the Hijab it probably wouldn't work. On the full face covering it might for the same reason I can't go around with my face completely covered.

Letting the government decide what you can and cannot wear? Fucking cuck shit.

people will always choose totalitarianism before the strange

Stop with your weird fetish. There is nothing hot about a hijab.

A ban on Hijabs and Burkas alone would be pretty discriminatory. However I would support a ban on all religious items in public including crosses and the like, good old fashioned forced secularism like the French.

No, I don't think that government should be able to decide that.
However, I would support a ban on niqabs (and other full body and face coverings) in public places. It can pose a security threat and terrorists have used it in the past to get into places undetected.

Yes.
It possibly could be constitutional with the right legal framing. The U.S. allows a lot of shady shit happen in the name of national security/public safety. If Congress could make a strong case for hijabs being a threat to public safety, they could be banned.

well we recently banned them here so i guess i support it

Yes, I'm not gonna let these sand niggers take over and become another Germany/Sweden

Yes, would prefer a muslim ban though.
Our constitution is a worthless meme document so yes.

Sure
Probably not

no
no
the way i see it, the secularists here are only warning "don't force her to wear hijab" and "we don't want sharia and caliphate here".

Yes
No

I firmly believe that the right to practice Islam should be abolished and no longer protected by the first amendment. America did not face the threat of an Islamic invasion in 1787, and we must adapt to the times or be conquered and destroyed.

america faced worst religious extremism

This is a refreshing post. When I clicked this thread I was expecting a bunch of cringy American edgelords.

A muslim populated area of China recently banned beards and veils
cnn.com/2017/03/31/asia/china-xinjiang-new-rules/

hijabbis are cute

CUTE

100% ban.

Yeah, really cute.

I would shoot her in the face for desecrating the flag with a hijab

No, I would not support it.

No, it would not be constitutional.

>let muslimes into your country en masse, as what could possibly go wrong
>try to damage control by not allowing their women to wear their traditional dress
Only the lowest passive-agressive beta shitheads like the French could come up with an idea this retarded.

That looks like the average white american

No.

Would not be legal to ban as it is a form of expression that does not infringe on other people's rights.

We don't have a codified constitution but I can't see it ever happening, we don't even have a full face veil ban.
A Hijab ban would get massacred by the court.

yup
>Would it be legal/constitutional?
legal and illegal is a very blurry concept here in Mexico, people would be down on beating up sand people if the idea becomes politicized.

This.

yes
also the cherrypicking with women in hijab must be one of the worst
never seen a good looking one
WHAT LE FUG :DDDDDD

You say that now. When your streets start look more like mahgreb than brazil you might change your stance on it.

I'd rather ban Arabic.

It would be uncostitutional in a bunch of different ways. I still don't get why it's politically incorrect to try to convince girls not to wear it since we're in a fucking secular state but hey.

What about polygamy?

Mosques should be banned for spreading an expansionist/supremacist ideology that promotes killing apostates. Caring how people dress is retarded.

Polygamy is not ban. Adults can sleep with whoever they want. Bigomy is not permitted though so if there was ever a dispute over a Mormon "divorce" from one of his wives, I am not sure how the court would rule on di ion of assets unless it was the official wife as recognized by US law and not just a "side-wife"

Ban hijab say bye bye to other religious wear.

No
No
No

Lol we dont even have mudslimes here

What culture tho?

From what shitty northern state are you from?

I swear on me mum that the north is mad max banda edition

will you shoot his dick as well?

i rather ban fat people going to public place.disgusting creature

no because that directly violates freedom of religion

No, no, and no.

Although, I can agree that it's kinda odd that symbol of basic oppression is now used as a staple for freedom of expression and equality, when the literal use of the hijab was about masking women. I'm kinda glad burkas haven't caught up like that.

They were just praising the glory of Basher Henrik's reign of chaos

I'd support a ban on religion.
Fuck the constitution.

Letting thirdworlders wear their indigenous clothes all the time makes your capital look like a fucking circus
dress code when

No, my anecdote is more true than yours.