Hi Sup Forums! Can you share how you can troll someone without them knowing it?

Hi Sup Forums! Can you share how you can troll someone without them knowing it?

I only know 2 things:

1. I copy posted contact numbers horny guys looking for sex on phone on a "Textmate" website, I repost the numbers to another "textmate" website posing as horny chixs, I could just imagine these horny guys getting calls and text with other horny guys,

2) Posting one of the horny guys face here on Sup Forums.

Anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzB8yXBA1UM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for interest

OP here. What I mean is. "troll someone without them knowing it was you"

Is them not knowing it really that important?

Generally on Sup Forums people troll other people with the full knowledge that they're being trolled. They still get pissed, it's still funny. Them knowing it doesn't really get in the way.

OP here. You missed my reply. Without them knowing it was you-->that was what I meant

I am deleting and reposting. SO sorry

you could try murdering them and everyone they love

Well that's not really a troll. A troll must include a reveal at some point. You can piss off a person by shooting them in the knee, but that's not really a troll because getting shot in the knee is a pretty reasonable thing to be pissed about.

Just fucking over somebody with no desire to revel in their pain isn't trolling, it's just cruelty and sabotage. And you can easily do it.

Just set their house on fire.

have you tried using rape?

I want to call it stealth trolling. I want to make them suffer without me facing the consequence. IT is actually a philosophical view. Pic related. Photo is Nancy Snow, a philosopher, author of Virtue as Social Intelligence

I am serving justice to horny guys harassing girls online. So raping them is like trolling myself. Eiew

>anonomous website
>someone knows who the poster is
>wut.jpg
This isn't Facebook OP.

Are you fucking retarded? Reveal that you are just trolling? The best trolls are the ones where you get people to believe nonsense.

Fuck this place, trolling used to be a art.

Then it's just standard crime and it's dilemma. Plenty of people would kill and maim if they were confident they wouldn't be caught, but they're not.

Also, protip, if the said party did something recently which pissed you off, doing anything incriminating to them is doubly dangerous because it gives investigators a motive.

If you want to do revenge, you need to wait like 5 or 10 years after you've "patched things up".

I suppose it's a matter of taste. I much more enjoy it when a person KNOWS they're being trolled, but are so irritated that they can't stop themselves from engaging the troll seriously. It's like scratching at an infected wound that you got from too much scratching.

Yeah I know. Maybe you guys know some real life shit.

He doesn't know about troll named anonomouys

>anonomous website
>poster knows who the poster is
>wut.jpg
This isn't Reddit OP.

That is just being obnoxious, not trolling.

I disagree. ^_^

Kinda like that without killing anybody or doing something major illegal, I just want to annoy, I mean really annoy them.

I don't.

Sold my friends house once. He was actually happy.

Sounds disinteresting.

Just think about natural disasters that can befall a household and how to induce them. Such as deliberately introducing a termite infestation to their house.

he's fucking ugly.

Wow. Why not! Trying it haha!

youtube.com/watch?v=WzB8yXBA1UM WTF?!