I sucked cock to get a new job! Now I'll probably have to suck cock every day!!

I sucked cock to get a new job! Now I'll probably have to suck cock every day!!
>be me, male 23 years old
>get a job interview. future boss tells me I'll have to really give everything I have to get this job
>starts rubbing his dick a lot
>tells me I'd get good money if I don't suck. "at least not figuratively"
>laughs. looks at me.
>his-dominance-made-me-do-it-i-swear.mov
>on my knees sucking his cock.
>giving everything I have. afraid to look up
>he cums. Don't know what to do, so I swallow
>boss tells me I did good, he expects the best with his employees.
get the job
>buttowhatprice?.php
>next week will be my first day.
>feel ashamed and humiliated
>rock hard thinking of being used
>diamonds thinking of becoming his cocksucker for €4800/month

What's wrong with me? I feel like I found my place.

What's the problem? People will suck dick for a lot less.

Problem is: I will probably be sucking him off a lot.

Nigga you getting that dolla. Who knows, it might grow on you. Most folk nowadays have this stigma with fucking when it doesn't mean a damn thing now. You are doing what thousands of other people are doing and you are making more than them. You ain't gay, ya rich, son!

It's already grown on me. I have not even started the job and I feel like I have to be a superior man's personal cocksucker

he might be rich, but he's gay for sucking dick

How big was his dick? What field is the job in? How are the hours? Did it last long or was it over quick?

Don't be ashamed if you're turned on by it. Especially if you're getting paid...

His dick kinda looked like this one.
I sucked about 6 minutes until he came.

Job is in television production and hours are a normal 8 hours.

This is what you do. Milk him (literally and figuratively speaking) for the next couple of months or until you have a reasonable amount of money in your account. And then, when the time is right, sue him for sexual harassment and rake in that dough, hoe! It's a win-win situation.

Fuck me, video - > blackmail - > profit

This.

>I sucked about 6 minutes until he came.

Sounds like this wasn't your first time. Either that, or you're a fellatio prodigy.

I do not live in the USA. In lawsuits you do not get millions of dollars if you win.

It was not my first time. I was told I suck good

hahahahaha

I wish I was overpowered and forced to suck cock :(

By whom?

Bro, unless you into that shit then he's gonna up fucking you.

So I guess the next step here is probably what you're willing to allow and 4800€ is legit over here in Cali, and over there.

But remember you gotta see and deal with this on a daily mang. But I got money on him wanting you to give up that was.

>Job is in television production
of fucking course

You may get paid well. I guess. It only cost you your dignity. Congrats on being a high paid prostitute.

It doesn't matter what you studied or how good the actual quality of your work is. You're just a prostitute now. Doesn't that feel rewarding?

Ass*
Ducking auto correct.
Damn my autism.

What's so unrealistic about that?
Ever seen tv producers?
It's not all cameras and studio

older men :)

Dignity is low now.
If you came here, slapped me and told me to suck your dick I'd do it immediately.

Sounds like a capable lawsuit with black mail in the future. As far as im concerned, sounds like youre rich if you play your cards right.

I like to live my life with my chin up. My dignity is the second most important thing in life. But hey. To each their own.

What other times have you had

In most countries you can sue. But you won't be rich afterwards, I live in an euopean country. So a lawsuit would not even bring me 10000 bucks.
So I keep sucking two months and get the same amount

I sucked an older man off a couple of times. (he was 36)

Sounds like you just like sucking dick.

How big is your dick? Bigger or smaller than his??

I realize that now. I could be someone's slave like that

I think mine is the same lenght, but his was girthier

Damn I would pay to suck off cock every day.

How would this cock or guy have to look like?

Don't care about the guy, I just want his dick. And a looooot of cum.
Would have to be a big, veiny dick. Don't care about color or cut/uncut. Should leak a lot of precum. Did I mention I want a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of cum?

Fuck, now my mouth is watering again...

You can find this on craigslist

yall very gay

real cocksucker