Am i ugly

am i ugly

tits or gtfo

This could be a man

yes. now cut yourself

I wouldn't touch you with legs like that.

Cutting is just the one of the signs of "hey, I am mentally unstable."

You are cute

can't see your face so I can't make that judgement.
> it's what really matters

Probably

Fucking disgusting.

Cut cut cut cut

Being a tiger is awesome!

No, it is sad to see you like this but it doesn't make you ugly... Please try see a professional for some help, it may not solve everything but if it helps even a tiny bit...

I'm sure you're a very pretty girl (or guy since this is the internet) and this doesn't change that

This

no, you are retarded, which is worse

Show your dick/pussy.

NO

DUBS SAYS KILL URSELF

Cut it out!

No, you are a pasta, and pasta always looks good.

emos get me off

I personally find scars like this very attractive. Lets me know someone is just as damaged as me.

Hi. how are you? just as damaged here. nice to meet you.

You are beautiful! You have nothing to be worried about, really. Just don't harm yourself anymore and be beautiful

is me btw, forgot to add this
Add me on discord if you wanna talk Cyan#5552 and it's my Alt so I'll verify its you then give you me real one since I'm sure Sup Forums will dick all over this account

Hey there. Do you have scars or just damaged?

I have really bad scars all over my arms myself. Not from emo cutting but tried to kill myself in a benzo blackout.

Naw, you're a cut Above the rest

No, you're Grrrrrreat!

Post more pics.

Was Lorenzo driving the Benzo?

Post your face Acid-tan

yeah im not a girl
ive tried professional help and gone to therapy and tried many different antidepressants but im not able to be fixed

Yeah, you're definitely a cutie ^~^ as long as you have tried then, sadly it can't help everyone :( I linked my discord above so if you feel like talking to someone anonymous in private who can relate to you. I'm here for you, but you look very pretty and I'm sure you can and will get a nice boyfriend. Or girlfriend if you swing that way