Anal sex vs vaginal sex

anal sex vs vaginal sex

which do you prefer?
why?

vaginal. anal isn't as tight when you go deep.

bump

Totally depends on the girl.
If she's fairly loose, then go for her ass.(wife)
If her pussy is tight, stay there. (crazy chick at work)

Anal is satisfying for your brain but pussy feels way better, naturally wet and gets tighter as you go in deeper

Anal. It feels more intimate.

Anal, but just for fetiche.

boys don't have the vaginas, so i have to go with the anal sex.

Vagina for the better whole feeling and intimacy.

If going for the asshole, just the shaft in the sphincter; not deep thrusting.

anal

Anal, its much tighter and feels much better. But slowly at start with lots of lube and no pain.
Real girls also cum from it

why not both ?

I haven't had much experience with anal because it's harder to find a girl who wants it. They might let you do it occasionally but you're far more likely to have her ask for vaginal. My girlfriend will give me half a blowjob and then ask for vaginal. I've never met a girl who blows you and then asks you to put it up her arse.

FBI?

Half a blowjob?
So you half cum?

So I cum during sex. It's her version of foreplay.

This.

But generally, if the girl has a shorter anal canal and I can reach that bend in her colon I greatly prefer anal to be our primary sex act.

If not then vaginal.

same here.. she never swallows..

vaginal,because i hope to one day lose my virginity to a vag 8D

Don't have an universal preference. Vaggo if in a hurry and just after a quickie, or if there's lots of other kinky stuff surrounding it, also if the girl is of the rare species cummer-on-cock and I find the idea of getting her off that way appealing, which I sometimes do.

Anal if there's time, and a sufficient enough power dynamic to justify the discomfort or pain on her part, and me going on anyway. And if she's clean, and if there's resources to clean up readily after (i.e. a shower handy). I wouldn't wanna just ass-bang a bitch in a park or someplace, like you can do with BJ or sometimes pussyfuck, and then tuck my shit smeared cock back into my pants. Blergh.

you aint wearing a rubber with a random wft?