Just a normal CELEB BREAAAD

Just a normal CELEB BREAAAD

Was just about to start one myself.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from American Horror Story and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personnel kid.

I present to all of you the real queen my Sweet Honeybun Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess

Taylor > Emma Roberts > Elle

That's just the way it is.

Damn trips

My beautiful Jewess Queen loves eating shekels and bagels too! Yum!

Listen up, you insufferable pledges, these threads need a serious make over, no scratch that, a whole facelift. I'm here to fix that. Get in line and worship the jewess queen. It's time to come get your vaccination.

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

Tranny.

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart.

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Jewess Queen.

Heya!
Mein Töchterchen

God bless her

Do you like your drink, my sugarplum. I want to buy you your favorite milkshake then we can go swimming together. We're gonna have so much fun, my sweet Jewess Queen

Oooooh soo sexy by the pool. I'm going to get you your drink, hunnybunny boo boo!

>swimming after milkshakes
Enjoy your stomach cramps

where did the nicki posting go

I want to massage those long milky white legs of yours and give them infinite kisses.

Kek it'll be worth it. I want my Queen to have the time of her precious life

My dear sweet Jewess Queen, how you make any piece of clothing and any color look fashionable just by wearing it. You truly are a Goddess. Mwah mwah mwah

My Jewess Queen has got the eye of the tiger. I wish she could pounce on top of me and tear me open with her claws then eat me up

She's a beautiful girl. I love her.

Take heed, Sup Forumstards and pledges, this is your new Goddess. Kneel before her supreme beauty and splendour. Let the wicked halls of Sup Forums chime the lovesong of me and my dear sweet Jewess Queen. For it is written in the Elder Scrolls, the stars alligned for the day that me and my Jewess Queen meet in holy matrimony and express love in its purest form.

Look, my beautiful Jewess Queen awaits me at the little house with the white picket fence. As soon as I have my plane ticket I will have you in my arms and this time I will propose to you so we can be together forever, then nothing can tear us apart. I love you, my dear sweet Jewess Queen. We will soon be living the American Dream.

Sorry Carly is my only goddess :/

>Oh, user, nobody has ever treated me like a Goddess before the way you have. I hope the whole world can learn what pure love is like we have. Go out and spread this gospel. I love you so very much! Mwah Mwah Mwah
Ends phonecall

I need mommy to mistreat me some more...

Your loss, but I guess everyone has their own taste in women, right

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !

Those socks must smell divine

me too!! i've been such a good boy!! :(

Nicki's long nails tickling your prostate as her gloved hand jerks you off, smirk on her face

No trannies please

MOAR

And I've been such a naughty girl ~

Mommy you're back! I'm so happy!

Oh god mommy how do I deserve this? I've never felt this good in my entire life. Be careful with my prostate though, you might make me lose my mind...

More Pey please

Sorry dude, bitch is ugly

Thank you

Right busting out

What perfect mommy tits

Mmm yummy

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>emmafag
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Get lost Herman