Why havent you started a band with your mates yet user?

Why havent you started a band with your mates yet user?

because of the jews

rock music is dead.

My friends likes either indie rock or hip hop, why would I want my sublime and inspired music to be heard by such plebs, let alone performed?

Factually wrong.

It's hard enough to find people who aren't interested in trap, let alone start up a band

I don't have any "buds"

because I play piano :(

My only friend (and best friend for 7 years) can't play an instrument.

I myself, can finger out guitar chords after several seconds, and can't be bothered to put the work in to do better, because I'm a lazy cunt, and I also tried for 3+ months before and only got as far as being able to play greensleeves melody and stand by me.

I dont think theres a criteria of skill to start a band last time i checked. Punk was big once upon a time so..

>mates
don't rub it in

>tfw none of your friends are into noisy drone-doom
>or play instruments for that matter
idk. at some point in the future.

Don't have any mates, mate.

I aint got no mates

Capitalism makes it impossible to follow one's passions

I did, but the guitarist graduated and moved to the other end of the country

now I'm in a new country and have to find a new band and instruments, joy

I have no friends anymore and i suck at the guitar I could be good enough for some punk band but that's about it

All my friends dont live close by anymore. Whats a good site to find bandmates? (Besides craigslist)

>sublime inspired music
Mac DeMarco, is that you?

>no friends
>can't play any instruments
>don't know how to sing, rap, or growl

This

>implying rock is the only music you can play in band formation

i did but it got fucked over because one of us got married

I did but we had a lot of inside problems. I play bass and guitar (mostly bass with the mates since i'm the only one who knows how) and I really don't care about what genre we played, drummer was jazz oriented, singer/acoustic guitarist was like me on the genre view, and our keyboardist was the same way. The fucking electric guitarist we had would ONLY play like early 2000's alt music and would refuse to play anything else. As practice we legit only played The Strokes, Six Nation State, and The Black Keys. When it came to writing, we got NOTHING done because he wanted everyone to follow through with his big plans of reigniting the 2000's alt scene but nobody else wanted to do that. It fell apart really quickly and I only ever play with the acoustic guitarist now. We're all still mates though

Because i'm very specific on how I want my music to sound so it's easier if I remain a solo act.
Plus I have no friends.

This. My friends don't even play instruments. Not that I'm any good at my guitar yet but still it would be cool to have some lads to jam with

This