Alright, let's settle this. Which race has the hottest women Sup Forums?

Alright, let's settle this. Which race has the hottest women Sup Forums?

I have to be honest... nothing beats a young latina, trash spics all you want but it's true

White

Asian

>nothing beats a young latina
they turn into manatees instantly when they turn 30

I'm going to go with the central slavs. Czechs, Slovaks, Ukrainians. Tons of QTs over there.

Honestly I think Spanish girls are the absolute hottest in appearance and temperament

White but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I think latinas are blessed with the best female genetics: tend to have big tits and a nice ass, face tends to have aryan rather than native american features. As long as they don't do the whole sharpie eyebrow thing they are unstoppable sex machines

There are beautiful women in every race, OP.

Also, whore with breast implants is not beautiful.

Whites

from where specifically? UK women are fucking ugly. Russian women are hot af

Dating a based Mexican qt.

Once you go guac, you never go back.

Russians hands down. Love the accent. Love the body. Love the redpill.

Plus they give you strong bear sons

White (I fucking love girls with black hair and bright-ish eyes).

Also this

Scandinavian/russian

Nice try Muhammad, maybe post some older girls

except niggers and abos yes i agree.

Go back to tumblr hagfucker

The ones in his pic are already approaching spoiled milk age and you want older

>they turn into manatees instantly when they turn 30

This meme needs to end

here you go.

They're literally just white genes taking over

latinos are amerindian/white crossbreeds, the attractive traits you see in them are all white traits.

Go look at how attractive a 100% amerindian woman is.

I've traveled a lot of the world and the hottest women I saw were in Russia and Iran. Eastern Europe in general had very good looking women. Argentina and Venezuela also pretty good.

Ugliest women i saw were Sri Lankan and English/Scottish women. pure bred abo women are the worst

argentine women are the best

Anyone here saying anything other than white has clearly never been with a white women.

I'll give you just ONE reason why white women will always be better: Pink. Pink vagina. Pink asshole. Pink lips. And with pink features comes nice fair skin.

The fact is, non-white women are shit-colored. Do you want your child to come out of a shit colored vagina, or a clean pink one, as it should be?

Think about it. I'll admit some Latinas have great facials structures and bodies, but if they're not white enough to have pink features, they cannot be "hottest". (and you're child will probably regress to the shit genetics)

definitely not latinas

maybe Ukrainians for me

Latina isn't race

grampa why?

Latina/White/Asian
>I'll never have any of them
Why live

Persian women are the most beautiful on the planet.

Italians

Whites, obviously.

Persians.

I want 6>3>5

Six reminds me of the lunatic girl Ramsay fucked in GOT.

I kind of like 7

and you post the spic with the most european features. hahaha wow

see pic

>latina
>red lipstick
>miniskirt
>fishnet stockings
>stiletto heels
>queens accent
>takes gum out of her mouth and holds it while she blows you

True story. Hot. Fucking hot.

Yo, how did you travel the world? Alone or with a group? How much cash did you need for stuff, besides plane tickets?

Any tips to someone who would like to do the same?

1 4 8 for me

the colour of their vagina and asshole has got to be at the very bottom of the list for me.

(not in any particular order) tits, ass, facial structure, hair, skin color, eye color, her personal style
way down at the bottom of the list
pussy and asshole color

Nothing beats good looking Middle Eastern women imo.

Actually take the time to zoom in on each of these girls faces. Not very pretty. Maybe the second one from the right is cute, but look at each of the other girls faces and they look like 40-year old women who have smoked cigarettes their whole lives.

Nothing beat's a white women, spics fall into the shitskin grouping, eww, no thanks

>white girls

She's 13 isn't she? Fuck :(

j/k.....it's actually mulattoes

Moroccan Jews

Foul sandnigger.. Get it off.

I want her to be my slave very badly

>liking a non-race
Rejects at best, all their good features can be find in far sharper detail and better applied in their aforementioned races, dat bitch smeared some makeup on and has a funked up ass body, sits somewhere around the fuckable range, nowhere near marriage material.

Looks like a literal monkey lol

Poor taste ITT

Latina>Slav>Whites>Arabs>niggers

Moar?

Slav women are god tier.Especially polish girls

Thats a mongrel, Spanish and native american. Native american women are disgusting, mongrels could be fine, but the best is the spanish one.

anything other than latina is delusional... light skin/spandiard sotuh american latinas are literally the hottest women on earth if you disagree you are either extremely low test or your mom did drugs when you were in the womb

>Anyone jewish is ethically jew too
No they are berber

This. High end "white" girls tend to be the hottest. Hell even the Irish have hotties.

I just don't see how people can find these clone wars thai midgets attractive. Arab women can be pretty hot too but they're usually involved with death cults which is a no for me.

Whites>Slav>latina>chimp>arabs>niggers

Nice try FBI proxy.

I traveled different regions at different times. My first trip was in 2009 and I traveled around East Asia. China, Japan and S Korea were awesome.

2010 I did SE Asia.

2012 South America and Nigeria (actually Nigerian women are pretty decent compared to most nignogs)

2013 Europe including Russia

2015 Middle East, India and Sri Lanka

I generally go during Christmas holidays so trips split between 2 years.

My favourite countries were Italy, Russia and Iran. Italy for architecture and art and shit. Russia is just very unique and has cool shit. Iran for both of those reasons and people are great. Everyone looks after you.

Least favourite was India and sri lanka. India is an absolute real shithole the moment you get out of tourist places but Sri Lanka has a lot of problems at the moment

I didn't spend much money at all. Food plus cheap ass lodgings. Motorbiked around a lot.

There's a very simple reason for that; they have a huge surplus of women. This surplus means competition, meaning only the best looking women will reproduce. It also means every one of them has to try to look their best or not get male attention at all.

>France

Not even surprised, desu.

youre literally retarded/blind/delusional/all three. latinas milfs are STILL hotter than white milfs. the only latinas who get fat after 30 are niggery meztizo /mexicans from the low class. please dont post if you have 0 idea what ur talking about

1 , 3 , 4

Nigs

>ch*canos

finnish girls

role

(You)

What the FUCK is wrong with her eyes

I second this

>french
>canadian

The worst of both worlds

Slavs, no joke.

Please an hero yourself.

Native american genes.

>fake hair
>fake eye lashes
>drawn on eyebrows
>thick make up
>lip stick

Yeah, no.

4 and 5 for NTR mindbreak sessions.

Even tho they look strong enough to beat my cock instead.

>back fat rolls
>moles
>gallons of makeup

Hans Achmed, your standards have lowered. The niggers have ruined you

white>(white-looking latina)/asian>jewish>sandnigger>nigger>hispanic

Rollin for 7
Hottest race are Swiss whites

light skin latina (spaniard descent cuban/south american/colombiana)>white>asian>arab>dark skin latina>indian>black

finnish girls are for ________

>French canadian
>shirt is in English
>uses red colour sheme
>and Maple Leaf

I think that specimen isn't a French Canadian, but a "Muh French-Canadian heritage" American.

Protecting the forests with bow and arrow

The Mongols

None. They all produce more ugly ones and, going by race, they average poorly.
Should've gone with class.

niggers

Man you Arabs are such a literal people

The hottest woman I know is Polish.

>being uruguayan

literally kill yourself

Skin is not the color of shit though, be thankful for small mercies.

How about something we all agree on.

Which race has the worst women? Niggers.

Not even niggers want their women.

Wtf? This is a sandnigger from Morocco?

>cherrypicking this hard
You should judge a race by its average population. Most latinas are fat and ugly .

>wops

If you mean latin as in
>white argentinian
>spaniard
>north italian
I agree with you
In the other hand if you mean mejican, pls end yourself

for all the basement dwelling virgins saying "White", you might actually have to specify from where. slav? german? italian?