Penis enlargment works, gained 1 inch

penis enlargment works, gained 1 inch

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grinder_(biohacking)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

elaborate gay

What's the point of making it bigger if you are not gonna use it anyway?

Why are you making the same faggy thread again? Absolutely saged.

i pump and jelq and strethc and gained 1 inch

is it permanent? does this reduce the diameter?
how much pain?

My dick is slightly bend to the right and I can see stretching this would give me a quarter to half of an inch with nearly zero risk.

ELABORATE

It becomes larger too? I have tiny long dicko

>penis enlargment works, gained 1 inch
No it doesn't
No you didn't
Shill

>implying biohacking isn't real
kys

>biohacking

Pumping gives Great girth and Erektion

>Implying if it worked, mainstream media would be full of it, because most men are retarded faggotts like you who think all their problems would be solved if only their dick was 2" longer.

Also, what is Peyronies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grinder_(biohacking)
Bitch i dont give two jack shits about this shit
my argument is that this could be possible

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grinder_(biohacking)
>Grinders are people who apply the hacker ethic to improve their own bodies with do-it-yourself cybernetic devices. Many grinders identify with the biopunk movement, open-source transhumanism, and techno-progressivism.[1][2][3] The Grinder movement is strongly associated with the body modification movement and practices actual implantation of cybernetic devices in organic bodies as a method of working towards transhumanism,[1][4] such as designing and installing do-it-yourself body-enhancements such as magnetic implants.[1][4] Biohacking emerged in a growing trend of non-institutional science and technology development.[5][6][7]
Stretching your dick isn't the same as the description.

It works for fat fucks like OP as it gives them something to do and their paws out the cookie jar for a few hours. They lose pubic fat and yes, then it looks an inch longer.

Try a bone graft.

This is Peyronie's disease.

I have this but on almost 90 degree down bend...shit sucks

Doesn't this cause permanent damage to the dick, and cause erections to get significantly weaker?

How big are you OP?

looks like its just digging into his fat to gain that one inch.

Not op but I'll chime in. Tried an aqua type pump for maybe a month and a half. Had a bath and used it twice a day if I could. It Def made it bigger. About half an inch to almost an inch depending on how aroused I was. It got a little thicker to but the gain in thickness was like all soft tissue so with a hard on the outer layer would feel soft but look fuller for sure. I quit doing it only because it was time consuming and I stopped caring. The results faded over the next month back to normal but I believe if I kept doing it for longer I would have kept some gains. I was eating health, exercising and also doing light jelq and had a home made stretcher on most of the time (trying t stretch my foreskin to cover more of my sick when flaccid). If you try and over do your "workout" it does cause damage, for me I went a little overboard(not a lot)a couple times and lost a little bit of sensitivity for a couple days. I assume damage could be pretty bad if you try to much to fast because you can't tell as it doesn't hurt when you go to far. After more intense sessions of "working out" I would sometimes not be able to get a decent erection for a day or maybe two I don't remember (this was like 4 years ago)

I'm cut so I also tried to stretch my foreskin back out and it was starting to work before I quit. I will say that it increased my sensativiy big time which helped me get more aroused than in the past (diamond hard on for longer).

>This is Peyronie's disease.
Indeed. And trauma can be what starts the accumulation of the plaque. Go do the math

I actually gained about 0.5inches over 2 months using an enlarger. It does work. But when I started my new job I just had no time for it. I came home and the last thing I wanted to do was put that thing on for 3-4 hours a day.

If you got the time, like 3-5 hours a day to have an enlarger on your dick, and you want to be bigger, do it. It works.

here is a life hack for you:

lose some weight you fat fuck!
your gut fat is hiding an inch easily.

You guys should look up Dr. Elist. I'm thinking of scheduling a surgery next year sometime.

Does gaining length maintain how hard it can get or does it become flaccid?

I saw some not so good reviews about his procedures on some forums, go do some more research before jumping the gun

Any way to make it permanently smaller?

image on top right

You should gain your foreskin back you fucking animal.

Holy shit, a 90 degree dick bend?

>penis enlargment works, gained 1 inch
Wow, so you doubled your penis size?

fatass

kek

Chastity that's to tiny for longer time

Pics or didn't happen

Seems like loosing that belly fat would have given you more than an inch.

>owners penis in the middle
>he says "aay lmao the picture on the left looks like a alien"
>penis bends up "You focking wot mate?" (Pic on the right)

boomerang style

boomerwang

lol exactly, also that's fitting because I'm Australian

because wikipedia is a reliable source