How much longer until this pandering trash is cancelled?

how much longer until this pandering trash is cancelled?

the ratings can't be good

Other urls found in this thread:

awfulannouncing.com/espn/early-ratings-decent-sc6-jemele-hill-michael-smith.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't like a little Nation of Islam with your sports?

THE SIX is a fantastic show. It's the best SportsCenter has ever been. I'm glad Michael Smith and Jemele Hill can bring their chemistry to prime time ESPN. They always have the freshest takes. But above all else, they always keep it real.

Thank you Michael and Jemele for SC6.

what did she mean by this?

Something about how killing gays is not that bad, is what I gather?

Michael Smith is fucking gorgeous. I don't care about the show.

Does anyone remember, it was either for the 25th or 30th anniversary of ESPN, they did a segment on SportsCenter, in which several people said ownership didn't want Star personalities to outshine the brand of sportscenter l, which is why people like Keith Olbermann and Dan Patrick eventually had to leave. Now they're doing the exact opposite of that. They even renamed the show to include the hosts names.

I don't get why this makes Sup Forums so mad, i thought you didnt watch espn anyways

He gotta big ass dick too

She means the black community needs to be more respectful of gays.

I always wondered about this myself

Black people, especially younger black people still watch scheduled TV. Young affluent whites are more likely to have cut the cord. You will see more TV focusing on black audiences and trying to replicate Empires success.

It's because ESPN pandering to hip-hop culture and BLM influences the entire narrative of the sports world because ESPN is such a powerful brand name and it's on in every bar in America.

Also Sup Forums is an extension of Sup Forums

Then why do all these shows keep failing?

>Sup Forums
I'm a lefty and I hate it

They don't. Atlanta, Blackish, and a few others have caught on when more and more shows are competing for less and less eyeballs.

cable is dying

no matter what they do they're going to bleed

now, espn has made things worse for themselves by pandering to liberals and making shitty investments in sports people dont care about but they were going to die out anyways

I think you'd enjoy reddit

It's not just ESPN. It's a purely numbers thing from every station and they are all trying to attract African Americans and jump ship from the fastest sinking demographic, young whites.

ESPN still focuses on white audiences where it works, like ESPN Radio. The majority of the audience listening to Mike and Mike and Rusillo are older white guys.

yes, this is why Chris Berman was the only remaining member of the old guard.

They didn't want the "stars" outshining the "content" or something stupid.

(They actually just didn't want to pay them)

These nigs probably get paid way less than them.

what theyve failed to realize is niggers and liberals are broke fucks, so they pander to them but get nothing in return. sporting events, even nba is filled by mostly white people or nonblack minorities. the blacks you do see usually have the discount tickets and try to sneak their own snacks in.

They have been with the company for not even half the time that Berman was. Why would they make nearly as much as he did?

>lol them broke ass niggers

They are the ones still paying for cable.

How much of that do you actually believe?

Plus, you know if they were making substantially less we'd hear about it

i was referencing the 180 ESPN has now done making them "stars" of their primetime 6 PM time slot when the last 20 years they fired or got rid of anyone who wanted to be a big personality.

i figure a big reason they've made this switch is that they don't have to pay them 'star money'

Well they were making Lindsay Czarniak a star and letting her solo host 6PM SC like they let SVP have late night SC, but she choose to become pregnant and take time off. ESPN's backup plan was His or Hers primetime.

That's the thing. Sports "personalities" are what is ruining ESPN.

Hockey airtime ad rates proves it.

Jamele Hill was race baiting before it became cool. She should've been fired years ago. Disney Jews obviously knew what they were doing keeping her around.

YAAASSSS QUEEN PREACH

Why the fuck are you guys so ass-blasted about this? What? Black people can't a host a shitty sports highlight show?
Who the fuck cares?

Calm down newbitch.

awfulannouncing.com/espn/early-ratings-decent-sc6-jemele-hill-michael-smith.html

>ratings DOWN from SC last year
>theyre decent :^]

awful announcing is the most fucking cuck sports site around and all their writers are nu-males who look exactly how youd expect them too

>whites 60% of population
>blacks 12%
>LETS ATTRACT BLACKS

are you fucking retarded?

blacks will never reach white population in US in our lifetimes, they wont even get close

literally kill yourself you faggot average black cock worshiper

tech-savy whites are cancelling cable so it's just nogs, old whites and trailer trash still watching

This.

Yes, Islam has a homophobia problem but that does not give you an excuse to flaunt everything else as tolerant when it clearly is not the case. Homophobia is still a rampant problem in America, and she is making this eloquent in her statement.

i wouldn't give a shit if it was stuart scott

RIP

>wearing a suit with basketball shoes

Atlantas main audience isn't black

Plenty of leftists on Sup Forums m8

There have been multiple articles on ESPN's loss of money.

The only problem with homophobia in America is that it isn't rampant enough.

Yeah but mate, western society, even one as socially conservative as the USA is aeons ahead of most other cultures - it has every right to lecture to those that cannot conform to it's civilksed standards of human rights.

They'll operate at a loss, it doesn't matter.

It's not about money, it's about sending a message, whatever message you believe they are intending

ESPN and Disney are quite aware of the hemorrhaging money and viewers.
And they clearly don't care since they are actually doubling down on it

>make Finding Nemo 4
>pay for "Woke Niggas Throwing Shade Hour" for 2 more fiscal quarters