Greetings, my European brothers and sisters

Greetings, my European brothers and sisters.

For the past three weeks I have dedicated many hours, each and every day, exerting all the wit and persuasion I can muster, in an effort to convince family and friends to watch this documentary series—even going so far as offering $150 each to acquaintances.

In my four years of NEEThood since being inflicted with life-changing health problems, after a near-death experience during overseas deployment in the military, I have practically lived on the internet. And just as I'm sure many of you have done with wary skepticism, I sifted through the free-flowing crap, eventually discovering and absorbing the lost, taboo and even borderline-outlawed truths from many documentaries, articles and Sup Forums threads—with all the excerpts and citations therein.

It is with utmost sincerity that I say, for all the things I have learned over these four years, this documentary series is the most all-encompassing, meticulously detailed, inspiring and yet heartbreaking thing I have ever seen...

Sick with anger and despair from these disillusionments, I feel more compelled to spread these truths than anything before in my life. Frankly, even the most depraved of rekt posts don't come close.

I implore you all to watch this series, share with your beloved volk, and fight with us before it is too late!!

Part 1: youtu.be/8fPc_ElpdZ8
Complete series: youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

"Together we stand, divided we fall." - Roger Waters

Thank you for reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpMDsa3Rsp0
thewitchery.ca/?product=kolovrat-amulet-bracelet
honortheroots.com/product/kolovrat-sun-wheel-pendant/
slavorum.org/history-and-meaning-of-slavic-swastika-kolovrat/
youtube.com/watch?v=JM-_KlY5WaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please note: All sources are provided at the end of Part 10, in addition to the abundance of citations, excerpts and sources already provided throughout the series.

Also note: the guy with the face tattoos in the introduction (James O'Keefe) may be a deterrence to some, or prevent others from taking this seriously, but rest assured, the quality of this documentary series ramps up from 'meh' to godly a mere 5 minutes afterwards, and only climbs from there on in.

It is a bit of a mystery as to why the creator made such a self-sabotaging decision to have that guy in the critical first minutes (perhaps he put too much faith in the open-mindedness of the majority), but I've provided feedback regarding this and so hopefully he will put something less quaky at the start to start things of much smoother.

I'll give it a shot user.

Thank you!

I'll watch all 10 parts. I have nothing better to do.

People like you give me hop. Thank you!

And thanks again, user.

Here's hoping many more will join us and the fight for our future!

bump

Is it another Jewish conspiracy documentary made possible by jealous neckbeards?
Definitely worth my time

watch it and let's see you hold the same opinion, aye...

Give me a quick summary. I don't have enough free time to watch 10 hours of documentaries.

And why shouldn't Jews disproportionately own businesses or have higher paying jobs etc. when they are better educated and put more effort in than others?

it's all one doco.

>when they are better educated and put more effort in than others
the cringe was painful, user.

>I don't have enough free time to watch 10 hours of documentaries
but you've got countless hours to watch vapid shit on netflix etc. right?

summary: truth about JQ, global banking elite, marxism, ww1, bolshevik revolution, russian genocide, communism, ww2, holohoax, israel foundation, white genocide.

I'll give it a shot mate

Good on you mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpMDsa3Rsp0

Thanks for the links. I'll check it out when i can.

Is it not true that Jews are more intelligent and better educated than any other group?

Communism wants to abolish money and private ownership, right? Both things that Jews have in abundance?

The holocaust happened. In some areas of Poland and Eastern Europe, Jews made up ~20% of the population.
Urban areas were densely populated by Jews.
Today less than 100,000 jews live in Poland.
Although I think it's sad that other groups that were victims are barely mentioned. Jews were less than half off all the victims that died in the concentration+death camps

why don't you try watching the documentary and stop thinking you're somehow so much more in tune with reality than everyone else - myself included?

hell, regarding the holocaust, just watch part 8 and it'll blow your little loli mind.

peace.

have another :)

I guess I'll watch the videos.
But these images have no citations. Everything here could be made up.
Israel has the highest standard of living in the Middle East.
And how does a group with an allegedly lower IQ, lower test scores and the like even end up at the top of society, and manage to stay there?
Just nepotism? I doubt that could cut it

>truths
>"eventually discovering and absorbing the lost, taboo and even borderline-outlawed truths from many documentaries, articles and Sup Forums threads"
Why don't you read a book for once or an actual scientific article? Documentaries and pol threads don't have any authority and are far from being objective

Well I'm glad that you will watch it. Sincerely.

To be fair, Israel has like 20% Arab population, so that is probably driving down their national average significantly. However, it's only really Ashkenazi Jews who are touted as having such high IQ.

Regardless, it's proven that Enstein was a fraud, but can you name any other Jewish inventors, discoverors, philosophers, mathmeticians or scientists who changed the world? Tesla, Newton, Galileo, Edison, Da Vinci, Pythagoras, guy who invented the jet engine, guy who invented the computer, guy who invented the television, guy who split the atom and conceived the atomic model, guy who discovered DNA, guy who invented the internal combustion engine, guy who invented the rifle, guy who revolutionized medical science in the early 1800's, and on and on and on and on and on and on!

None of them Jews! None!

You see, it's the maximum upper-end extension of the IQ bell curve that really matters when it comes to a given race producing genius.

yeah. it's totally the jaws fault that your life sucks. couldn't be any other reason.

>hello i'm 12 and what's a source, a citation and an excerpt?
kek thanks for the laugh tho

As salaam alaykum my fellow European brother.

I wonder what this video is about. I will save and watch this later as I have to go to the mosque for evening prayers.

Inshallah I will be able to give feedback another time. Until we meet again my brother. Was salaam alaykum.

also, nepotism + general religious/racial solidarity = OP af
:3

Checking it out for some comfy Sunday viewing. Thank you op, I was looking for some direction in my life

>Yes it's makes a the perfect sense
>We are cleverest race of all which is why subhuman Jews have been easily tricking us for centuries...
>I am literally the same as Newton for I have whites skin too

I'm not racist myself but I definitely realize we must stop importing third world brown people at the rates we are.

But all the same colour skin and hair type. Other races have a whole spectrum of skin tones and hair types.

You whites really need some melanin in you.

>You see, it's the maximum upper-end extension of the IQ bell curve that really matters when it comes to a given race producing genius

Ashkenazi Jews are basically white Europeans. I can't differentiate them from other Europeans and to be honest, I haven't really thought about who was and who wasn't a Jew. From the top of my head, Landsteiner had Jewish parents, Edward Teller was Jewish, the founders of Google are Jewish.

My point is, don't prosecute every Jew in existence because you think some of them control or own the world. Jews have faced racism historically, they're facing racism now. No matter what you say about them, those fuckers are resilient

>what's a source, a citation and an excerpt?
Providing a source or citation doesn't make your claim automatically the absolute truth since it doesn't give anything away about the quality of your citations, your argument and your conclusion.
Also these documentaries usually aren't reviewd or go into any academic discourse. They also suffer from confirmation bias and have an incredible subjective point of view.
>fedora meme
>can't take critic since my self righteous world view based upon theories from paranoid basement dwellers doesn't allow anything outside of my filter bubble

While I hate jews as much as the next guy, it's important to remember that a large part of Israel's population consists of inbred muslims

>People smarter than me invented a scale of intelligence which has not been scientifically proven to be linked to race but environmental factors instead and I will use it to prove I am smarter than everyone because I am a failure and have contributed nothing in my own life

I will watch it user!
Europe must stand together!

what's ironic about this?
is that metal is reflective, and the sun shine behind them would reflect back into the eyes of the horsemen, fucking them out of their ability to see just as much as it would the orcs
then there's the fact that it's retarded to think that an army would lay seige without having scouts watching their backs
and even dumber to think those 20ft long spears wouldn't annihilate horsemen.

what is the symbol on that necklace called?

Lots of time on my hands.
Will watch,

What exactly makes being a nazi different from being a communist? Other than having one focus on the race and the other on the class

>Ashkenazi Jews are basically white
>I can't differentiate them from other Europeans
But DNA tests can. There are many who mixed with the prettier gentile women, and many Europeans who converted to Judaism centuries ago for varying reasons, however the vast majority of them still primarily hold 'Jew' genes.

>My point is, don't prosecute every Jew in existence
I don't. One of my closest friends is Jewish; there are many Torah-abiding Jews who are subsequently opposed to Zionism and the state of Israel.

lmao cringiest shit ever, imagine how awkward the family of this neckbeard feel when he's trying to give them $150 to watch his autistic nazi documentary

Why would we need that?

Beautiful quote, i would stand alongside my brothers and sisters in an instant. We must be united against the reigning evil and tyranny, at this wondrous time of interconnectivity we must realise our strength, we must apply our force to better the world for the coming generations against the gathering storm of environmental catastrophe. We must take action.

thewitchery.ca/?product=kolovrat-amulet-bracelet

honortheroots.com/product/kolovrat-sun-wheel-pendant/

slavorum.org/history-and-meaning-of-slavic-swastika-kolovrat/

Why would you need blue eyes?

>—even going so far as offering $150 each to acquaintances
>acquaintances
>what are em-dashes
kek thanks for the laugh, user.

On the other hand being an overweight fuck spending all day on Sup Forums and masturbating to animu probably wasn't what he had in mind for the white race.

Haha mind if I save your image? lol

Because we have them. Not saying they are any better than non-blue (at this point of time in humanity; obviously they were an adaptation to deal with life in the extreme north of Europe/ Eurasia last ice age), but why get rid of them?
There is more to this than just arbitrary physical differences, I hope you realize this.

Lol, white boys displaying all the positions their fathers fisted them in...

Damn, didn't mean to link that last post.

I'll keep watching it and bookmark it, I'm about ten minutes in and there is already some really interesting history I didnt know about.

Ashkenazis are 30-40% Semitic/Middle Eastern and the rest is Slavic and Germanic. Don't quote me on this though, I don't remember where I read it.

It's just that people are jealous of the Jews and their success. Sadly, some people want to exterminate them. For them, Jews and their success are the problem, and not their lack of drive and ambition.

Same with brown skin. The melanin helps you deal with the UV light from sun.

Why not create blue eyed brown skinned people for the next stage of human evolution?
Inbreeders like you are holding us back.

Heil Europe!

youtube.com/watch?v=JM-_KlY5WaE