This has to stop. I dont even know this dude. Please help

This has to stop. I dont even know this dude. Please help.

Send him a dick pic

Do it pussy

I'm tempted to bombard that faggot with copypasta

This man has deffo been cucked

Do it for lulz

"You're so insecure about her getting with other dudes, that you won't let people like her pictures? She sure as hell puts them up so people will like them. Why don't you tell her to stop posting pictures, and slide out of my DMs."

This will set him straight.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

This if dubs. Get ...

Shit I'll roll again for my damned self

dun goofed

Lol start using the heart like thing for all her pics. What a fag.

If dubs: Tell him you love her and she loves you ...

This wouldn't be bad. Say she's your soulmate or some pathetic shit.

if dubs, tell him you love him and just wanted his attention

rolling for this

Trips demand this, creenshot it!

If dubs fuck his gf

Find her profile easy found his already go on heart all her pics

I'm gonna start "love"ing all her pics

Nice get.
>OP will become a legend

rolling

winrar, double dubs made from twos

trips trump dubs

AM I BANNED? I GET IGNORED EVERYWHERE.
SEND HELP.

Sheeeeit I gotta be friends wit her first

confirmed doublenigger

Write him: Hailey Ennis wants my pennis.

Oh sorry bro we fucked but she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend my bad

Why is everyone all "if dubs" and shit? OP asked for advice, not a dubs-get thread. Dumb asses.

Will try, dude

I thought summer was over

Apparently not: you are here and you still can't read, so you haven't started your grade school reading classes.

>wat
sweet summerchild, come, sit on my lap

OP doesn't deliver, even tho trips and dubs demanded. Abandon thread.

>October
>Literally this summer
>Obvi doesn't respect dubs and trips demands
Please focus in class so your phone doesn't get taken away

I tried to add the kid Isaiah too bc I want to send him a message like "Bruh, I know u friends wit Hailey. She been givin me some looks and I just wanna see if she worth gettin into"

Am trying the same thing

If dubs op you send him a pic of the girl photos hopped as a benis and say here's a bennis pic

ho shit

OP did ignore the first trips, abandon thread, he is a pussy and will never act one of us

I don't know what the fuck either of them is saying.

So left guy says like Hailey's pictures and right says wot. Then left is like question mark. Right is like wot. The rest is unclear.

>liking social media pics is first initial step towards healthy sexual intercourse

Have you ever used FB?

Obv OP has been goin around clickin the "Like" button on girl's pics and her little jelly nig BF saw it and got salty.

Also OP just needs to abandon the mission. If white girl is gettin with a black dude, she will be an obese white trash single mother within a couple years. Happens every time a cute white girl does it.

Not used fb

I'm tempted to talk to this fag

OP NOW I HAVE AN IDEA
I'll pretend as if his hoe has been talking to me and make a fake message of us sexting.
This is gonna be kek worthy

My old Face book I think. I traded it in for a bot rofl.

face b oo k (com)/ art.dav.5

>wot?
>whi knot?

The fuck is wrong with you, faggot?

Bruh, look at the profiles. They're all like 14 years old. This is Sup Forums.

winrar. c'mon, OP

if dubs we all add her and like pics

OP is a faggot

You know what to do when you see him at school on monday OP