Why are there still gays if they can't reproduce??

Why are there still gays if they can't reproduce??

it just proves being gay is a choice

>this is bait

GR8 B8 M8

Bisexyals.

I came for the cat and am saving it

I can't find any logical answer

recessive genes

brainwashing actually works.

because gay just happens

im bisexual and i really don't believe that you are born gay and i also don't believe you can simply choose to be gay. its a combination of personal experiences and simple open-mindedness. it could be a genetic thing because two of my male relatives on my dad's side are gay. but my dad wasn't gay and he married a woman and had me and i turned out bi. nobody really knows why people are gay. you can't really blame a specific thing on being the cause of gayness, it just happens.

Homosexuality is a disease spread by child molestation.

Because it's a mental birth defect and aren't genetic.

birth defects aren't genetic?

No, you fucking mongoloid.

>simple open-mindedness
???????

you gotta be open minded to be ok with sucking dick

That's not how it generally works.

the fuck do you mean

It doesn't have much to do with open mindedness. It's more about who and what you are attracted to. Being open minded doesn't make you gay or bi.

homosexuality is a memetic disorder

it does though

No it doesn't

Yes it does

its biological, has to do with the x and y chromosomes fucking up

real questions

this

Some of them donate sperm or their uterus to get kids
Also gay is a mental defect
It can be caused by a large number of reasons usually stems from having no father

if you grew up in a conservative, homophobic, or simply more heteronormative society, youre more likely to repress homosexual feelings, so yes, being open minded can make it more likely that you identify as gay (though its obviously not the cause)

Gays are spread by memetics, not genetics.
Memetics is just as powerful as genetics.

As it stands right now, lots more people are becoming gay because it gets attention, which we are genetically built to want to seek out for the sake of reproduction.
Of course, that can't happen (yet...), but the signals in the brain are still being sent telling them that the gay is okay.
It becomes self-reinforcing and boom, you're now gay.

as a gay man, i can confidently say that Sup Forums turned me into a fag

I am sick and tired of people forcing their kids to be gay
I didn't realise I liked girls sexually until I was 12 years old, in this day and age I probably would have been forced homosexual by schools, media, and parents
Luckily for me I found a playboy magazine in the woods one day and from that day forward I have loved pussy

As a matter of fact I'm gonna go spend $100 on playboy magazines and throw them into local school bushes
For the kids health!

What are you Fucking Gay?

Because its likely caused by a epigenetic spontaneous mutation that causes somebody to become predisposed to being gay

>being this brilliant

It's trap threads that make more gays. They need some way to spread, don't they? They bait you with these guys who look like girls, just to make you prefer ass over pussy. Same with futa. These futa and trap threads are gay, and lure in these dumb teens to turn bi first, then fully gay. If you jack off to something that has a dick on it, then you are already a lost cause.

yeah but traps arent gay

Evolution of species isn't flawless.

FUCK YOU TRAPS ARENT GAY YOU FUCKING RETARD PIECE OF SHIT JUMP OFF A BUILDING KYS FAGGOT

You are a Jew
This is white genocide
Notice the extreme lack of non white Traps?

That other guy is an idiot. Being gay is an adaptation, occasionally strait reproduction results in a gay child. Homosexuality is a genetic predisposition, like anything else, that's more, or less, decisive of behavior depending on the exact genetics. It's a natural phenomenon that redirects resources from reproduction to infant care in lots of species where there are already enough males for breeding purposes (not that many are necessary).

>a man is someone born with male genitalia
just because you spam your faggot retardation everywhere, doesn't mean nobody notices it's dumb and gay.

>desperate loser can't get pussy
>resorts to fucking desperate males filthy smelly shitholes instead
the more you know

Being gay is a disorder. You need some form of mental retardation to want to not reproduce normally, like any other mammal. It's unnatural, quite legitimately, since what kind of a regular human being would go against the wiring our brain has to find a mate we wish to reproduce with?

If that's too small for you, you need a bigger screen, faggot

if you consider asians to be white, sure

[trigger warning - if you've ever posted in bill nye hate threads keep scrolling ;) ]
Because most people aren't 100% straight or gay, but on a spectrum. If a man in a highly homophobic environment and who's 90% gay he may be forced to marry a chick and may get used to it. For the largest part of history there wasn't even a debate if you're gay because that simply wasn't an option. Therefore being gay was not genetically speaking out-bred.

What about lezzers?

This is denial
You are outraged at discovering you are a homosexual
We understand
You're not alone
There's many different stages of homosexuality just be glad you're attracted to feminin boys and not man bears

so you're bi aka you choose between being normal or a faggot so it is a choice.... Nice job m8

It's also the ones that tend to be heavily degenerate and do drugs of various kinds, have an unhealthy diet eating ready-made meals, fast food regularly, etc.
Debt through the eyeballs.

These people aren't human. I don't class suicidal and self-destructive people as even alive. They are husks of life. Life that never made it. Mere shadows of a full lifeform.
Anything that deliberately goes out of its way to try end itself is anti-life. That includes other animals that suicide.