New trap sissy cd thread

new trap sissy cd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/kimsatrans-no-hands-anal-orgasm-2-6923728
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heres the silicone cage i was talking about

I'm waiting

>In b4 homo

Couldn't post in the last thread, but these are the two outfits that should be arriving sometime, can't wait to try out the schoolgirl outfit :>

only if balls not touching.
very nice!

Your room looks so cosy, I'm even more jealous lmao

Sissy Cd posting stuff she took last night.

The top, oh god. I'd pull down those suspenders down your arms so you can't move as easily, and instead have to obey...

Said a long time ago I'd do gay with you babe.

Kik: enemech

I want pics of traps kissing diary degenerate men's. I fantasie about being the trap.

cosy is good for cuddling. bedrooms need to be cosy
its not gay if i m the girl :)

Got a kik or snapchat?

So what you been up to today kitten?

>dairy
PUCKER UP

Do you wanna see me struggle and squirm like a dingus? D:

Crungy bingus and the croody dingus

you can message me on lolatrap tumblr com

Pretty much spent my entire day on Sup Forums (yeah, I'm really that tragic lmao). Hope your day has been good :)

i wanna see you suck a bbc

Those heels look look so uncomfortable

It's been alright, work, shower, and blow

dirty

I wish I could find heels but it be weird since I'm 11 in men's so ehh

What's up with all these people wanting to see me get fucked by a black guy, or suck a black dick? xD

they arent supposed to be comfortable tbh
they are supposed to make a good fucktoy

Cucks gonna cuck.

It is just one of those fetishes Sup Forums is known for. Kinda like all that fuss about feet.

well they look rather silly

Got a Kik?

Do you live near NYC? Can I fuck the shit out of you haha ;P

Where'd you get those shoes, I'm jealous

Wow, u r so Cute baby i Love it

Sometimes I wonder if you are secretly a CIS gril trolling us all, sweet Kitten.

dont worry, i have other shoes too
nope, germany over here
ebay! look for ballett boots

>day
Once did a full 36 hrs., caught a couple hrs sleep snd went another 24 before died. Lola had me shooting blanks.

xhamster.com/videos/kimsatrans-no-hands-anal-orgasm-2-6923728

You just so cute and black cocks destroy all holes

Just the sheer contrast. You, a small, cute, inexperienced white girl, and a strong, black real man, would be very hot to watch, you'd get destroyed and be left a broken mess, your holes stretched, and your pretty face dripping with his thick, potent seed. Who wouldn't want to see that?

Same size as me I order womens 13's off the web.

really sexy, got kik?

hiyo

Sexy! U hv kik?

hi there, nice, smoothe skin

They're cucks. Don't fall for it

Fair enough then :/
Trash__Kitten
Thank you :3
Lmfao, stuff like this always makes me giggle
You have better endurance than me lol
Oh, uhmm, okay then, I suppose that makes more sense now. A black dude probably would break me, and that's a scary thought in my mind, I'd rather not be broken after my first go ahaha

heya, nope

You called me dingus twice :D

And yes, I wanna see you struggle. Just like I wanna hold you tight to a tree, I also want to be dominant. I'd tell you to stop resisting, and I'd use your collar to move you to the bed, but that's not your place, I'll tell you. First get on your knees. I'll look down at your cute eyes and you're a little scared but also excited...

Walks on your white winter fields, and squirming in the bedroom. How better contrast between love and sex ;)

Really good to know thank you :3

Plenty of Euro guys with big dicks.

You have problems if you think Africans are worth fucking.

Most of the time you see anybody fucking niggers it is because they are getting paid to do it, not because they want to.

>only if balls not touching.
What if just my tongue is touching her balls?

Nice Dick! Kik?

other ways to contact you?
also, that view,hot

balls not touching, so totally not gay!
see

So pretty, my god I'd g/f you in a heartbeat, even though you're way outta my league. :(

so no doggy? i think ill just be gay if its a choice

'Cus you're an extra big dingus c:
I'm sure you look great dude, and thanks a tonne, you have no idea how uplifting that is :D

my, bad, thanks
don´t care if gay if it´s you

like dis?
thats the right mindset. if its hot i dont give a shit if its gay or not, just do it

Would bang

Stop being all adorable and shit.

absolutely, i will visit your tumblr for sure, love your thighs too

exactly like that good girl

Keep telling yourself that. You'll never compete with a strong black man. Your girls are already fawning over us and our big black cocks, and we'll turn your precious Kitten into our obedient little pet, she'll service us real good, in a few decades most of you white bois will follow in her footsteps, and become girls too, the majority of you are already weak and unmasculine

Pic related. Kitten, along with the rest of your girls and bois will soon be sucking on the end of one of these

I love you

New outfit? Haven't seen this one.

Adorable picture, and thanks, but even if I saw you out and about I'd be too nervous to approach you. And if I did work up the courage I'd probably trip over my tongue and my face would get all red as I hurriedly excused myself. :p

thank you, sir!
happy fappin :D
i ll post some for you then

spanks you, why isnt your cage on

>Pencil dick
Traps have thicker cocks than that

Are these you?

its an old pic. like a good girl i am wearing it now of course

Please do!

I can't help it, I'm just being myself D:
I love you too, user! :>
Thank you. I'd probably be too nervous to even look you in the eyes, social anxiety pretty much controls my life, if anything, I'd be even more awkward than you lmao
Thanks for the long and thought out message, but I'm not a BBC craving sloot just yet lol

(sorry for the slow responses, I'm trying to reply to everybody on Kik D: )

you are so adorable. i wonder what your toes would feel like in my mouth

you wear it 24/7 or whats your time frames now

Ew. You're disgusting for saying that

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

yeey kitten is back and is everywere now :O best girl and you not love her :3

Maximum candid.
Last new one.
Yeh

pretty much 24/7. sometimes i put it off for sports, hygiene or such. waking up with a raging hard boner in a cage is alwayss lovingly frustragin

>I'm trying to reply to everybody
That's the real trap in these threads.

Actually had to lookup that word, you fox, and now I'm disappointed for you calling me dingus (although it's partially true), so I'm gonna have to punish you. Slap you is what I'll do!

True, she's gotta stop being so horribly sexy. I bet half of Sup Forums is totally in love, including the alpha-homophobes.

How would you guys feel if a tranny sucked your dick but you didnt know it was a tranny?

>glamorizing a mental illness which leads to mutilation and suicide
you know you're going to burn for this, right?

I was kidding, I'm never gonna be a BBC craving sloot lol
thankyouthankyouthankyou :D
You'll have to catch me first :^)