I did acid about 20 hours ago, and I've had awful anxiety all day. I also cannot stop profusely sweating...

I did acid about 20 hours ago, and I've had awful anxiety all day. I also cannot stop profusely sweating. How is your day going? And how the fuck do I get unbroken?

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org/
reddit.com/r/TorMarketplaces/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you drinking water to stay hydrated??
also how do i get some

was it your first time ? if not, when did you last took acid ? acid ,,abuse" can lead to anxiety and depression and you dont even need to do that much to reach that, also drink water, lots of water, avoid cigs and sunlight, have someone talk to you through the day, it helps a lot

I drink probably too much water if anything, I always have a bottle on me. And idk man you just gotta know a guy.

This is my second time ever doing it but the first time was a bad batch, and it was a while back anyway. Thanks for the advice man. You think I'll better after a long night of sleep tonight?

Just relax man. Even if your anxious just relax. Your not gonna die. Your head might be absolutely destroyed but you will bounce back. Just don't stress and I know it's hard to do. But don't think about it. Set yur self goals like clean my room. Do 50 pushup in an hour ect. Read or watch in stressing things just engage yourself and don't let your mind and body become still and wander on your anxiety.

thanks man I appreciate that, I need to get out of my own head

well, you should generally sleep after the trip ends, if you didnt already, sleep always helps the brain readjust

take more acid

I tried to last night but I dont think I ever did. I really cant remember the time between closing my eyes and getting out of bed so maybe it was just really unrestful sleep

Smoke a bunch of weed... Maybe have a beer or two as well..

I was thinking weed might just fuck me up more, I'll never know if I dont try though

At first maybe, but it will definitely help you go to sleep... That's what you really need is just sleep. That empty "blah" feeling is the worst..

good point, I'll smoke some

weed will fuck you up more.

Never mix weed with psychedelics.

If you are still feeling the "acid" 20 hours later, it is not LSD, but DOM, DOC, or DOB.

Those latter drugs can last 12+ hours, even 30+ depending on dosage.

They are psychedelic amphetamines. So if you get a lot of stimulant effects, like you might imagine is related to energy drink effects (but different and stronger), then this also supports that it is a DOx drug.

Also, if it tasted chemical-y. Then it's definitely not LSD.

how was the trip?

some people are more volurable for drugs. Taking too much shit can end up in a phase of anxiety/sweating etc. I had this when I took way too much speed and alcohol one night. Took me 2 weeks to recover. That is about the time the 'brain' takes to get to normal again. Dunno if this is the same with LSD. I definately recommend seeing a doctor if you still feel like this tomorrow. Maybe meditate, make your body relax. and the mind will follow

I will add, however, that perhaps if you have a really good relationship with weed, and you are not feeling the acid anymore, then it's ok to smoke it if you feel certain it will help you feel better.

But you never know.

I have a bad relationship with weed. Quit two years ago for good. Psychedelics I will always enjoy.

You're stuck with your 'head' so no point in resisting bad feelings if you have no control over it. Realise your mind is messing with you. Don't take thoughts seriously, if you start overanalising things that do not matter, you get more anxious/stressed/confused. And just sit it out, it'll wear off

I dont recall a taste from the tab and I'm not having any other psychadelic effects still, but really I'm not sure what else to go on. I wish drug dealers gave receipts lol

it was pretty intense, I was with my big brother, my best friend, and my neighbor. My neighbor and my best friend did not get along and I had work in the morning so I had some anxiety but the visuals were unreal, colors changing and perspective completely out of wack

good point thanks man

well, you might not always have to rely on them if you study these sites:

torproject.org/

reddit.com/r/TorMarketplaces/

and use google a bit

yeah good point man I'll for sure do my research next time

If you're looking to make a change in your life, it's a lot easier to find and change the things that don't work, than to find and improve the things that do. Invest in your future self by removing obstacles for them. Your future self will be better informed than your present self, so that person will make better use of the slack you give them, than you can now. It's simple, it's just not easy.

you cant get better. you've fucked your mind. well done