Why do shitskins get so upset over basic history? White and black people literally created civilization as we know...

Why do shitskins get so upset over basic history? White and black people literally created civilization as we know. Do you genuinely think people were born mixed?

>muh evolution

Then why do we call them mixed? The world started with black and white people. How can you refute such a basic fact? If you mix black and white you get BROWN, you will always get BROWN. Yet brown people somehow think they're pure? It makes no fucking sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens_idaltu
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bascoiberismo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOL' UP
YOU SAYIN WE BE KANGZ N SHEEIT?
FINNA BLACK SKAN SUPEREEOR TO BROWN SKAN?

no, actually the world started only with black people, and an evil big-headed scientist named Yakub who lived 6600 years ago and was born in Mecca created the primitive and savage white race on the island of Patmos through selective breeding in order to destroy the ancient black society. The brown race was a by-product of his experiments

(that's what Afro-Americans actually believe)

So the humans who migrated to Europe who became white due to evolutionary adaptation from lower sunlight levels is no longer an accepted scientific hypothesis?

My god

both are in the wrong here

all I know is latin/iberian/Mediterraneans are the original master race desu senpai

pre-roman iberians were not indoeuropean, they were originated from a neolithic migration into europe through north africa
this is why Basque remains the only non-indoeuropean language in europe
thee thing is most blacks are descendants of nigerians and somalies, but they can only think of egyptians to feel "good", when egyptians actually had lighter skin due to being further from the equator

>thee thing is most blacks are descendants of nigerians and somalies,

What the fuck Pablo?

>when Sup Forums historians leak

i'm a pure mestizo

>Canadian education

ppl who are obsessed with "whiteness" are themselfs usually brown midget mutts

t. blonde white

>white and black people created civilisation
No whites did

isnt that right?
i mean, most afroamericans, not most blacks
sorry i didnt sleep much

I think most people that is this concerned about ethnicity hasn't actually picked up a history book.

I use the word brown to describe a lot of people, including indians (as in native to the americas), and they're pure, not mixed.

I bet 95% of blacks in the Americas are from the west coast due the slavery trade. Only recently they started getting blacks from other parts.

>actually the world started only with black people

In reality we come from the people that lived in Eastern Africa 150,000 years ago and they probably weren't as dark as western africans. So blacks, whites, browns and yellows came from those guys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens_idaltu

Read the rest of the post.

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

>tfw in absolute nuclear shithole
>tfw no cosy communitarian family

>Basque remains the only non-indoeuropean language in europe
>What is finnish

an asiatic language, jokes aside, the problem with basque is that they don't know if it was part of the indigenous languages spoken by early europeans or it was brought by non-european neolithic farmers

non-european neolithic farmers

Fuck, this is a question

Farming was brought to Europe by neolithic farmers via Anatolia and Northern Africa. Basques are genetically close to those people but we don't know if the basque language was indigenous to Europe or brought by them 7,000 years ago when their ancestors arrived to Iberia. The same happens with the iberian language, it's somehow related to basque but linguists don't agree in the sense if they influenced each other (it seems numerals for example are very similar) or both of them have a common origin.

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bascoiberismo