Have you ever thew up after smoking weed. If yes, why?

Have you ever thew up after smoking weed. If yes, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

kgov.com/negative-effects-of-marijuana-pot-research-shows-cannabis-is-harmful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does it happen?

never. but i saw few people who thew up- they combined weed with alcohol

yes, every time I get a moderate does of weed or more it makes me feel very sick and i usually puke. I have contributed this to the fact that weed is highly toxic to the human body.

starved myself for about a week beforehand and overate until i puked.

it makes you feel amazing but you need a chaser 100 % if you're gonna drink and smoke (and also driving is out of the question)

yes. i mixed with way too much tobacco. that shit will give you a migraine. hence why i don't smoke blunts and stick to glassware or joints.

Taking a popper when you drunk as fuck is a guaranteed puke. dem spins

Got so high I thought it was a good idea to eat yo Mom's pussy and I puked.

I smoked a lot after a night out once (was drunk) which wasn't a good idea
got too fucked and threw up

Not from smoking, but from edibles. Took too much and it was overwhelming.

>highly toxic

>no one has died from a weed overdose... ever

i went to visit my bro from colorado and he had some of those gummy bears he said i could "take a few" so i grabbed a handful and ate them....apparently what i took was enough to make a horse stoned because i was really high woke up like a day later thirsty and had to piss really bad.

That sounds exactly like something a drug pusher would say defending his product! You know it is toxic my cousin died of an overdose!!! Scum like you need to stop poisoning society!!!

toxic to the brain tb h, makes you dumb af long term

I've coughed hard enough to puke a couple times but that's about it.

I puke if I smoke too much. I usually take a 2 week break before I got back to smoking. If I don't, my stomach will keep pushing out the vomit until it's empty. Feels bad man

>my cousin died of an overdose!!!
how many marijuanas did he inject?

Evidence?

>highly toxic
>weed
>fact

Apparently a lot, the autopsy did not state the amount that way it was in ppm.

Nice bait

kgov.com/negative-effects-of-marijuana-pot-research-shows-cannabis-is-harmful

smoking pot makes you 26 more times likely to become an addict of another drug. Meaning a junkie, pillhead, or crackhead. I can't believe how many of you defend the substance that is poisoning you and your kind.

>Have you ever thew up after smoking weed
only after taking a bad hit and coughing so much it makes me nauseous

look it up brah
can cause psychosis/schizophrenia early aswell if you're prone to it
it's well documented, but people always look to the "well at least it doesn't kill you" part
i'd rather be dead than brain dead tho tb h

Weed is dangerous because of other drugs

I remember throwing up one time, I dont know why exactly but the weed was probably laced with something or just too stronk

Yes, I've smoked weed for a very long time. Too much cigar tobacco can make me nauseous if I'm smoking blunts back to back, or if it's double wrapped or something. One time I threw up while smoking with my uncle, though I'm sure it was some laced shit because that high wasn't normal.

Don't do drugs kids

Laced weed, or blood pressure overworking your digestive system

Light weight. Smoked too much after not having smoked it in years.

YES! I had an edible once that made me too high to function, got the spins and puked. Another time I hit a large sized dab for the first time and puked from the headrush.

I got heart palpitations when I went to Amsterdam from the weed. One of the worst moments of my life. Thought I was gonna die.

>111

That is most likely based on the testimonials of party goers (stupid kids) who neglect to really detail how they use weed with other shit they're offered

Yeah, once. It was weird, because I've smoked a fair about, been real baked before but never whitied.

I smoked a joint with a few friends recently, and I was quite sick and faint for a good few hours. I wasn't tired, drunk, or even hungry. It was quite strange and unusual.

Happens to most smokers at some point.

>be 13
>first weed high
>2litre lung
>cough choke
>throw a whitey
>walk home decide to check my eyes and face in car wing mirror
>mistaken for a thief and knocked out buy car owner
>get arrested
>parents pick me up
>grounded for a full fucking year
This was twenty three years ago, apart from the year of disapoint never stopped smoking.

My friend throws up a lot when he smokes weed for some reason. I've never ever gotten nausea from smoking weed.

I did one time because i had a couple toasted cheese sandwiches before hand. It all came right back up.

same here, its why you should have a drink sorts with you

This has happened to me a number of times. I drink A LOT. Gf is into weed, whatever, I've had mixed results with it. If I'm drinking and then smoke decent weed, the world gets all fucked up. Like time slows down and shit and I think I'm in hell. The same song has been playing on the radio for 20 years, that sort of thing. The crackling of the campfire was so loud I had to hold my ears. Then spins, then puke. Ok, so don't combine weed with alcohol, got it.....

But when I smoke weed by itself on some random day with no alcohol, I still get mixed results. I'm either goofy and giggly or I'll zone out and just stare straight ahead and go through shit in my mind.....which I guess is the desired effect? But that only happens less than half the time. The other half, I'm paranoid as fuck and have to go lay down in the dark and then I have the most lucid fucked up dreams imaginable.

I swear that shit affects me strangely. These things happen regardless of weed quality, btw. It's reached the point that my gf has to shotgun a little baby hit for me if I have it at all.

Suggestions? Have you hardcore stoners heard of shit like this before?

Happened to me a couple of times with low tolerance and too much weed but if you do it on the regular, you could smoke 1g of wax in a sitting and be fine.

holy shit you're right, I never knew this

I was already drunk enough to the point of throwing up and decided it'd be a good idea to smoke some weed to try level out a little... Let me tell ya it does not work that way.

Whiteout. Was high three days.

Low tolerance and smoked 5 joints, back to back

When I was 15 I smoked weed while not having anything to eat the whole day and I threw up 10 min later after smoking. Later I found out it was actually synthetic weed (spice)

Yeah that was laced

never puked but had some pretty bad trips

Dude! Spice is worst think you could smoke. I know that, because my neighborhood is full of junkies who smoke spice. I heard about people who died after 6 months after they started smoking spice

pretty much the same

when i smoke more than half a joint of good weed i tend to get weird as fuck, time slows drastically, i have constant deja-vus, i cant feel my body, i can't think well enough, i don't remember that i smoked and i tend to think that the effect will not go away and that my reality has been affected forever

Yeah I know, but since I was very unexperienced back then, I thought it was regular weed.

you gonna die soon bitch lol

Two things. If you mix with alcohol and don't have a weed tolderance you probably gonna puke. The other is if the weed is moldy.

Yep, that's almost exactly what I experience. Tell me about yourself? I'm very intelligent, very logical, have made a great living in various computer fields. Friends tell me I'm TOO logical, though. I have emotions and don't generally lack empathy. But if someone has brought something on themselves, I'm the most brutal fucker imaginable with them. So I don't THINK I'm a sociopath, but I'm convinced something is different with my brain. This high-end computer shit is so easy to me I'm surprised I get paid for it, but smoking pot turns me into a drooling retard, when I just want it to turn off my brain so I can relax for a bit. It's very strange.....

Im 25, still alive and well

Yes. But the fifteen beers probably also had something to do with it.

>oooh look at me I'm soo smart and logical
>I may also be a sociopath lool
cringe lmao

So, essentially from the very moment you tried marijuana you become a criminal addict for life?

Sometimes if I do a huge dab I puke a little, it just kind of comes up amid the coughing

im pretty intelligente, 130 iq or so, lazy as fuck, also logical, decent in exact subjects like math or it but they are also boring as fuck for me...
i consider myself a good guy, not too shy but pretty reserved with strangers, i used to enjoy marijuana a lot but lately i don't...

if i smoke a good quantity like i said before i get crazy and if i smoke like 3 or 4 drags i relax a lot but also in social situations i get stupid as fuck, can't answer shit, laugh like a stupid and i feel hyper-aware of myself, i don't know how to explain this well

btw its hard for me to explain the effects because english is not my main language and i can't even explain it well enough in my main language...

Whatever, fucktard, OP had a legit question and that's legit my experience. Cringe all you want, it was a genuine question while there's a group of stoners in a thread. I have no desire to make you cringe and certainly don't need to impress you. Anyway.....any meaningful input to my questions / concerns?

Wow you really got him after 3 repls. plis kill your self

No because I'm not a faggot bitch who gets sick from something as simple as weed.

If I burn a shitload while Im smashed I might get the spins and puke but that's a whole new ballgame.

Your English is fine, and I think I mostly understand what you mean. Thank you for your response, I'm glad I'm not the only one who experiences this.

Nice bait

Here in europe we just call it "Autism"

happened to me just once it was awesome I smoked WAY too much and i couldn't speak properly but as soon as I closed my eyes I was tripping - like stars colors and shit
and then I puked

All i can say is "get used to it". Been smoking daily for about 4 years. You just have to learn how to be yourself in the really high state.

HAHAHAHA

I'm sorry, but that's a great scenario

>meet cute girl
>go to hang out
>she takes me to her friend's place so i won't have a chance to be a creep
>friends pull out this 4-foot bong
>'wanna hit?'
>not a weed smoker by any stretch of the imagination
>whynot.jpg
>take a full hit from this idiotic giant bong
>the highest i've ever been
>'let's go to the Vietnamese sandwich place a couple blocks away
>FUCK YES FOOD
>on the walk become fully aware of every single one of my bodily functions at once
>oh god i can feel my blood pumping
>I CAN FEEL MY SHIT BEING MADE
>vomit everywhere for a while, draw a crowd
>grab cute girl smelling of puke and weed
>TAKE ME HOME
>never see her again

I got a story for you faggots.

>Be me
>at friends birthday party at his house
>he picked up a bag before the party cause he wanted to smoke weed for the first time.
>As the stoner it's up to me to roll the doobies.
>Other friend brought his families homebrewed cider.
>drink a tonne of it, before being told it's like 34%
>well fuck.jog
>still gotta roll the joint.
>somehow manage through drunken haze
>shit's frontloaded to fuck but whatever
>sparked up, gets back to me, take 1 drag
>ohfuckno.png
>pass out
>wake up 2 hours later, say something about traveling to the 32nd dimension
>must have had weird dreams
>vomit everywhere

Last time I drink that fucking cider

>take me home

that's the most typical -hit as fuck- sentence

i meant -high-

this, can't drink a smoke without puking my brains out and wasting weed and a good high.

Weed and alcohol do not mix however the saying goes
>beer before grass and you're on your ass
>grass before beer and you're in the clear
Basically if you smoke right after a bunch of shots, or you feel really smashed, youre gonna be sick unless you're experienced and know what you're doin

Also, shit weed makes me sick sometimes

What you had was laced with a common pesticide that is used by the growers a good yield with zero disregard for your health. It builds up in your system and has a delayed long term effect. Most people will get really sick immediately and seem to recover and then suddenly die about a year or two after exposure.

throwing a whitey, you just cant handle it

Once when i was sick, was more the coughing than the weed itself