You want sanity...

You want sanity? You want a functioning government and not some fat blob fascist blabbing our secrets to russia through twitter?

Let's just get rid of this fat rapey loser ASAP and call it done.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266038556504494082?lang=en
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like someone wants to lose again.
everyday the same time.
why you no have a life?
real answers only.

Sup Forums memed trump right into the oval office on purpose and most people here probably hope that he starts WWIII. You may want to try reddit, you will have more faggot sympathizers there.

>will restore America's prestige around the world

nigga that ship sailed long ago

So how exactly are you going to accomplish this. Other than whining.

we backtraced OP to an ISP in Seattle, WA.
these threads are merely allowed to run for additional evidence at his trial.

you don't know what the word "fascist" means you absolute fucking moron

what does fascist mean?

Not that user, but "a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control". Basically dictatorial control by one party forcing their beliefs on another. It's not the opposite of communism like so many people believe.

ready to get the shit slapped out of you?

well in a communism there is no state, there can't be an autocrat or a dictator in a communism, because there is no state or classes in a communism

?

Of course there is a state in communism.
You can't have a country without a state.
There is a political class for sure. Also a military class. Were you born after 1990? Believe me, communism is not a classless society. You make it sound like a commune.

Why would voting for a WHITE WOMAN make black people think their lives would be any easier?

You fuckers had a BLACK PRESIDENT for 8 years and black people are in an even worse predicament than before.

This goes for women too. Why would voting for a woman "magically" enrich the lives of regular women? It didn't for blacks under Obama.

that's the joke

marx's idea of a communism was that of a classless, stateless society

there are two fundamental principles of a communism

classes arise out of economic competition, competition fostered by capitalism

in a communism there is no competition, and thus there are no classes

and no incentive.
no wonder millennials love it

i didnt say i loved it i was just trying to explain to you what marx's ideas were

And she STILL fucking lost.
No wonder Bill looks like he's always on the edge of taking his own life.

Hmm sounds about right for Trump. Thanks for confirming!

But we did electhe hillary.

sure you did.
we'll make it a nice padded cell for you.

yawn

>thinks there's an actual russian connection

hahahaha

kek

just look at the blacks.
who would vote democrat?

No, we elected Trump by 77 votes (:

Hillary did actually win the Public Vote. But Trump won the Electoral Colleges, which overruled the public.

And Marx's ideas are unrealistic, even impossible. As long as resources have a limit, there will always be competition for those resources, thus creating classes. We would have to have unlimited food, land, and energy to make his vision possible. Also no ego. His ideas are fools gold.

>fat
>fascist
>blabbing
>still 10x the president obama was

lol

>Hillary did actually win the Public Vote
Nobody really knows who got the popular vote, due to irregularities, voting fraud, and a whole bunch of missing and possibly hacked results.

so?
too thick headed to understand that?

stale fake news
saw that coming.

C'mon. The same could be said of Obama and Bush. Obama with his my way or the highway social agenda and Bush with his faux patriotism. The fascist thing gets thrown around way too much.

Not to mention the estimated 3 million illegals who voted for clintard

this is what happens when they lose.

Hillary had double the money and donations by corporations, and spent double the money. She also had the backing of every major country, corporation, and news paper.

Doesn't Trump being elected literally PROVE America can't be bought?

bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

>facts are biased and fake if they don't feed my delusions

Textbook libturd lol

That's the way the game is played. Both players knew the rules. Even though I'm from California, I would hate to think that my state can dictate to the others what to do, simply because we are the most populous. Are problems aren't your problems and vice a versa.

oh...its you again.
go suck a log or something for once

Thanks, voice of /b

sure kid

I understand enough to know your electoral system is an absolute joke. Here I am thinking how stupid and undemocratic the UK's system is, then you lot pull THAT one out of your ass!

Trump isn't going to be impeached, sweetie. Nothing you can do but change to the right side of history.

Yep, Russian collusion is bad.

>secrets to russia
*Tinfoil intensifies*

sure kid

fucking kek'd

> Top kek

Speaking of secrets ... Hildawg Benghazi, emails, Secretary of State criminal investigation.

Take your career politician and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Hillary, got any more of that uranium?

Nice...Anyway, goodluck when your resident clown gets you nuked.

problem is all the trump fags will never admit they fucked up and they will go down with the ship

sure kid
been hearing that since Reagan
how did that work out?

FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS

no just that the electoral college is antiquated

she literally bought the popular vote

>not some fat blob fascist blabbing our secrets to russia through twitter?
Hillary wasn't elected.

>implying we'd be better off with the spirit cooking witch and WW3 on our hands

derp

you know the thought of people living free live is well sort of antiquated.
you know?

thinks this is happening

>impeach Trump
>Mike "LGBTBBQ" Pence becomes leader of the free world
Why do libs want this again?

Meh, too busy being starved by Thatcher to notice. Shame though, would have done us all a favour.

you do realize trump literally cried that the electoral college should be abolished years before he ever ran, right?

no of course you dont, you think you are a junior varsity internet troll

Pray its 8 years 2 TERMS BABY, en mass liberal suicide lmao :^))))

so?

>triggered af

lol

>literally
no

And you can be against the systems that are in place and still make use of them.

sure kid

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266038556504494082?lang=en

Perhaps you could provide a link to your claim.
No CNN or MSNBC please

I imagine he still does, but in 2016 both candidates were trying to win the electoral college, and Clinton lost in a landslide*

>*libtard trigger word, watch the ensuing tardrage hahahahahaha

i will send it to you on facebook since thats where you get your "real" news

now click on the link above your post

faggot

This. Don't expect dimwitted snowflakes to understand though

Yeah, lots of dead voters, and illegals voting multiple times.
That would do that.

I'm not on facebook. Its a government scam. Seriously!

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Weeeeeeeew lad, I post this link all the time on youtube to piss off the Russian trolls there, so why not use it here

:^)

>The table is on old fucking pallets

>dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
This is what I don't understand. I'm pretty sure Russia was trying to influence the election. But the US and Britain have also been doing the same thing for years. So why is it a problem all of the sudden? Because Hillary lost? If the Dems fielded a better candidate, then we wouldn't even be batting an eyelash, but because it's the great Hillary, it's a problem. Please.

Not necessarily something to be bragging about.

>Tillerson says that the US is actually talking to NKorea now trying to defuse the crisis
>Trump chimes in to tweet "Don't waste your time Rex, we'll do what has to be done"
Hope Trump was worth the nuclear war. Remember when you faggots were crying that Hillary was going to start a war?

>donkeyfeed.com

Coming out of a crash, Those figures on the right should have been much higher. Not that I think a president affects the economy all that much, but presidents can stifle growth.

No. It isn't weird enough for me yet. More chaos. More death. More despair.

This. Russians and other nations interfering in the US elections has been going on for decades and is nothing new.

Well if it gets faggots like you off the internet, then yes the nuclear war will be worth it.

so Obama might not have been a legitimate president then?

wow it's fucking nothing

sure kid

sure kid
why no Hillary then?
won't admit he sucked.
you like being cuck, don't you?