Any smart user out there ? I have a above average IQ I'm not a genius I'm just smarter than most of you...

Any smart user out there ? I have a above average IQ I'm not a genius I'm just smarter than most of you. I have a few question the smart anons, how do you handle social life ? If you work in what field ? And how do you handle people being stupid af ?

>132 iq
>Black/Jewish/Mexican/Swedish
>Good social life. Adapt and I act dominant.
>Serial Entrepreneur (social media and software)
>People are always cancer. The root of all our problems is people. Nobody takes time to think and question their opinions.
"I think this is bad." Okay, but why? "Because X." "Why is X bad?" And so on. Nobody looks ahead and to the past anymore.

Just concentrate on yourself and your circle and you're good.

. With an IQ of 142 I find that life is hard socially. I'm part of a design team for Colt firearms and deal with dumbasses by explaining to them the stupid thing they just did.

Same I'm at 132, I wondered are is test repeatable? My big problem right now is that I'm extremely lonely I'm still in highschool and a shitty one, I feel so imprisoned. I used to have relationships but now so can't stand people and don't know if I'll ever find a girl that isn't completely stupid, thanks for the response.

I'm at 132 but my short term memory is well below average but it isn't taken into account to calculate the iq. (89)

Holy shit we already have 3 people with an IQ above 130 even though it's an extremely rare phenomenon! What are the odds hahah!

Want My mensa certificate with timestamp idiot white boy?

OP here I'm the guy with a shitty short term memory, is it that rare tho ? It's like 2 in a 100 isn't it ? 98 percentile

I'm around 125.
It's not that high but most of the time I feel like I'm smarter than 90% of the people surrounding me.

I have very view friends and I live pretty isolated but the few friends I have are on my level or above.

Most people think I'm weird for being interested in physics and philosophy but that's okay. I spend most of my time on the internet anyways because here it's easier to find people who understand me and my rather complex thoughts.

Btw. how good is my English? I'm not a native speaker and I'm currently trying to improve my skills

Get it, well don't think I'd be the best to judge your English since I myself am from Belgium. How did you meet those friends ?

It met them on a TeamSpeak. I became friends with some of them so we met at gamescom.
Turns out they are pretty cool and clever.
Especially one of them. Sometimes we talk for 6 hours straight about philosophical theories and stuff. Exactly what I'm into.
We even share the same humor.
I think it's hard to find people like this without the internet.

215 IQ here
kill yourselves

You don't exist, and so don't need you to think about killing my self. You useless turd dildo

Is this another cringe thread?

Thoughts are disease of mind. IQ is not required to survive. Embrace your instincts. Start fapping to traps.
I don't have them.
When in Rome do as the Romans do.
If you can't then ur a faggot OP.

Penis = gay, sorry to break it to you, I know your daddy wore dresses but that doesn't make you sucking his feminine cock less gay faggot

>And how do you handle people being stupid af ?
Ask your mom, she had to deal with your stupid shit.

i have an IQ of 130ish, my mother haas an IQ of like 145, my best friend has an IQ of 160, and my litter brother has an IQ of 187. IQ is nothing but a test on how informed you are in culture and how fast you could solve problems. my therapist says my IQ is more likely 130 to 140. Most physiologists agree that IQ is an unreliable test and shouldn't be used to determine a person worth in society.

I consider it more as a tool, it's a concept that we created to understand reality a little better of course it isn't perfect but it's still useful.

For someone who suck so much cock you sure has a lot of time to talk. Low iq no social skills full meaning only no fun faggot.

>Be me
>IQ164
>Getting High af becous of self hate

149, I am trash...

That was something a borderline imbecile would write. Are you translating your IQ into metric?
You sound like a fun guy to be around.
College will be better, and grad school was awesome. Being surrounded by smart peers was the best experience.
that grammar and usage tho

Anyway, as I mentioned, I went to grad school and went into higher ed. Teaching is a pretty great gig if you're not too acquisitive, as it doesn't pay all that great. Still, I only work 32 weeks a year, I pursue intellectual projects that interest me for pay, I have ironclad job security, and I mostly deal with students, so it's assumed that I am the smartest person in the room. I'm still a social retard at parties, but I mostly chill at home with the wife (who also has a PhD).

>tfw only 140 IQ

Just curious what you you have you're PhD in ?

Literature.
And it's your not you're.
Not that I honestly care about grammar.
Most people mock my discipline, and I get that. I'd be happy if my kid became a plumber or an electrician. I just really loved books and wanted a job where reading was in the job description.

All you faggots in this thread are the ultimate proof how flawed IQ is to measure intelligence

Go have an IQ test administered by a psychologist if you want to really know your IQ, and most of you will figure out that you're just average.

>Implying high IQ
>Still wants to procreate

>implying anyone here is more than 100
>implying you wouldn't suck my high IQ cock given a chance

Come on... of course it's your, but there's a thing called auto correct

I did

Make that four people over 130

It's not used to determine a persons worth to society it is usually used to determine if a person has a learning disability, how a persons mind works or if a person is extremely high or low, so they can get the support they need. Also, I don't believe anything you wrote down.

This is why gay people are more inteligent. They can't procreate.

Never got IQ tested because I'm not autistic. One of my good friends is very stupid but has a good heart. One of the "I'm bad at math so no point in trying"
You just have to filter out all of the dumb shit they say. If they are a good person it's tolerable

>because I'm not autistic
What the fuck are you doing on 4chin then.