Lets talk drugs/addiction/withdrawal

Lets talk drugs/addiction/withdrawal

what is your poisoin /b ?
currently withdrawing from a 300mg IV OxyContin habbit and i swear if indont get some sleep tonight i will off myself

I like drugs but i try not to do too much of the most addictive stuff
Ive done weed, acid, coke and alchol...want to try md but im a bit concerned with overdosing and overheating

Weed every day

Sheesh, it was more these pics and the lives of opiates / heroin users that put me off from these drugs than any govt propaganda, thanks I guess.

I'm not going through withdrawals but I did a lot of coke, did some acid, and smoked way too much weed last night and now I have anxiety from hell. Good luck op!!

done weed, drink, ecstasy, meth, mdma and coke. the only thing ive managed to get addicted to is nicotine ahaha

Just codine and weed, havr not had weed in a month and second day with no codeine, nose is running have horrible headache and grinding teeth, any advice please

Sounds like depersonalization/derealization. Incurable. Good luck

Eat a lot of kratom.

I robbed a pharmacy last time I was in withdrawal. That was 3 years ago. Feelsbadman.jpg

good one broooo

Curable.

I did lsdweekly for 8 months like a dumbass and came out depersonalized, also weed made it alot worse.

Quit everything psychedelic for a few months and you'll return baseline.

You can enjoy downers still. Uppers may still trigger depersonalization.

benzos
xanax
lorazepam
anything

although bromazepam is best but is rare unless you are in france or spain

where would one even begin lookin for it?

Something you should keep on hand if you're an opiate user. That or subutex or something... the comedown is inevitable... kratom is easily found overnight online but only helps for withdrawals or for pain with no tolerance.

thanks man but it was only like my third trip, this guy's just fucking with me. I appreciate the advice though, I will definitely not fuck around with this stuff, I'm so self destructive in my own mind

Then stay away from psychs

I am in Kansas, with zero connections and 4 dollars in my wallet. Been using Aleve, and caffeine

I like doing coke and jerking off all night. It's been year and a half since I used it, anyone have nice fap enhancing substances that are easy to find?

wow. I am also a daily 15 - 20grs user.
This is scary.

You're not getting any sleep if you don't do any sort of opiate. I couldn't sleep if I had a gun to my head when I was sick off that shit. I don't do that bullshit anymore, decided that I'm worth more than dying alone in some apartment overdosed. Hopefully u get clean

Hey... Go to Doc and ask for benzos, Lorazepam for example! I am on subutex right now, was addicted to Oxy and Hydromorphon! Take a Hot bath, Drink water and smoke some weed...

Had addiction issues with weed and alcohol, now back to a normal consumption pattern.
Did x-pills a couple times, most fun at techno festivals.
Did acid, was lots of fun.
Codine is rather boring
Xanax are fun if you take dabs on top of them

What is it about being a teenager that makes people so desperate to do retarded edgy loser shit?

I mean, I remember that feeling. Just lucky I didn't have any friends with easy access to anything gayer than weed\acid.

Why are humans so fucking retarded when we are teens?

I smoke weed daily but my DOC is kratom ....the only thing that scares me is i have hep c from when i was iv using heroin so im not trying to damage my liver any further.....and i think 7gs of kratom at a time is pretty bad for your liver..
>correct me if im wrong

benzo/opioid/stim addict here mostly just stick to my methadone and diazepam now thought been using since i was 14, 23 now i still love my drugs and would recommend to others. even thought they have fucked me up in some ways.

I been there bro me and my girl just got off a 80mg of dilaudid iv a day for 2months binge just got over all the withdrawals

Drink water lots of fucking water take multi vitamins basically try to speed up detox and buy melatonin and physically tire yourself out so you crash don't be a pussy

i already did the opiate stunt. at one point i was crushing and snorting 10mg hydros.
it's difficult but you need to find other shit to do. it got to a point for me where if i even tried to sit up straight i'd coldsweat and feel like passing out.
now i'm abusing alcohol.

any sort of amphetamine, that shit will work

Last night, I went to a strip club with some friends for the first time. I liked it tbh.........m .I'm really scared of getting addicted. Help Sup Forumsros?

meth or amphetamine or even mdma, take any of them and you'll have best ever 10 hour long wank sessions, i personally recommend amphetamine