Sup' Sup Forums. I'll go on my first date this week

Sup' Sup Forums. I'll go on my first date this week.

I'm 22 yo virgin. Used to be a huge beta but I'm slowly learning the alpha way of life. I met this qt3.14 at a party last week and I asked for her number before leaving. I'll call her asap and ask for a date.

Yet I have no idea wtf I should do. Anything I should know, do, avoid? Give me your dating advice guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11446276/How_to_Make_Girls_Chase_-_Chase_Amante_[1x_eBook_-_PDF]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>22 yo virgin

show her your peepee

She's going to flake on you.

>Used to be a huge beta
>Yet I have no idea wtf I should do
i got some bad news kid..

sadly this, but women are a number game, ask for numbers and call for dates a lot and eventually it'll work.

Maybe ask her out for a coffee or a lunch break ;) cheap, casual and there are plenty of small cozy cafes.

>I'm going on a date this week
>Haven't even asked her out yet
Absolute lel

don't be nervous, don't mention you are a virgin. not because it's bad, but because it implies you're expecting sex. if you screw up, ey man, threre's enough girls to try again :p

Read a PUA book ^^ it won't help with women but it will make you treat yourself better.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/11446276/How_to_Make_Girls_Chase_-_Chase_Amante_[1x_eBook_-_PDF]

>I'm 22 yo virgin.

I would hit her up and invite her out for coffee that way you don't waste much money if it doesn't pan out and you can kinda sit and just converse. As far as the conversation, you can go through the traditional bullshit of asking what she does or whatever the fuck you normally do when you meet someone but I've had the best luck just having a conversation with girls like they are normal humans. I used to hold girls in too high of a regard and I'd try to impress them at every step but it came off desperate. Just talk to her like she's a female friend you've known for a few years. Crack some jokes, get her to laugh, and then consult Sup Forums for date number 2 if you don't fuck it up.

I'll try all this out. thx based anons.

feelsbatmat i identifed with this pic
i didnt realize she was out my leaugue, i swaer i felt something going on with she giving back looks and shit

somebody please explain an give me tips to get over this

26 yo virgin here, if those two laughed at me, i would fuck her brains out and show them a mans worth cum at least 3 times in each of their pussies

>I'm 22 yo virgin
>learning the alpha way
You're either born an alpha or not

No you wouldn't

Yes i would, implying we were in private and they dared me

only a true beta cuck thinks this way

I'm a 20yo virgin and an Infantrymen. How is that even possible. All of my coworkers make fun of me.

>they dared me
Elaborate fantasy for an image of two women laughing

you would spill your tiny seed before you could even figure out how to get in

HA why would you tell your coworkers

Because they asked and I don't like to lie.

Also I'm not very attractive and act pretty autistic so it is kind of apparent.

Look boys, on a winter evening a chav friend wearing a fucking T-shirt with only a vest told me:
>it doesn't matter how you feel, it matters how you look

Learn from him, so what if you are not an alfa as long as you act like one, yeah yeah it's hard and shit but hey, other people don't know that, and don't forget this
>most people are stupid, fuck what they think.

also CHEK'T

Jokes on you i can cum many times, i ouwl penetrate first the shy one covering her face in the pic, i would probably cum in 30 seconds

Then after a couple of minutes the other slut will get her pussy filled and so on until i cant cum anymore
Indeed lel, but that pic implies they would laugh at you while in the bedroom or some private shit

>don't talk about Sup Forums
>don't talk about memes
>don't talk about vidya
>don't mention being a virgin
>don't expect anything

If she pulls her phone out and starts texting or mindlessly looking through it, cut the bitch out. Don't waste your time.

Congrats, Sup Forumsro...good first step.

1 - don't get too attached to any particular outcome. Good or bad, just roll with whatever happens and don't try too hard to steer this into an particular direction.

2 - believe that, even if nothing comes of this, that something good and right is going to happen. This will make help make you much less nervous about this, or any other, romantic situation.

3 - commit to have fun, and to make sure that this entire encounter stays fun. Bail and move on the minute it isn't fun.

4 - JUST BE YOUR FUCKING SELF. Someone will "click" with you, even if it takes a while to find them. This relates directly to number one, as not getting attached to much to anything prematurely helps keep motivated, even if you don't find that right person right away.

Good luck user!

wow ok. theres no hope you should just buckle down and focus on wizardry

This is now a GET thread!

lel you can cum IN YOUR HAND many times. its a whole different load with a girl involved you'd be completely drained

Jesus christ you must be desperate as fuck asking Sup Forums for advice. You're surrounded by an audience of your peers here man. But yeah asking for coffee works.
just be a normal human being who isn't a cocky asshole and they'll definitely like you

nah if anything having a girl in hand would make me even more horny
You only feel drained after you held back cumming for a long time of pumping or jerking

After the first cum, the recovery i near instant. Refractory period has nothing to do with a hand or vagina

>im a 22yo virgin but im actually an alpha now
ok mate lol

OP here, this is my birthday party two years ago

never said I was an alpha tho. I went beta to normalfag, good enough I guess.

thx for the advice!

i think you might be gay

didn't you say you're a virgin?
how the fuck would you know
stop talking out of your ass

I have a copy of that image from 7 years ago.
Are you a time traveller?

Its not worth the hassle.
Even if you did get one, theres a 1 in 3 chance the bitch has an STD.
Yay for parting gifts.