Do you have a mantra or a quote that you live by?

Do you have a mantra or a quote that you live by?

Other urls found in this thread:

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes: tits or gtfo

OP is a faggot

I live by the philosophy of "fuck it"

It's easier to askforgiveness than it is to get permission

Hey hey hey, Smoke weed everyday.

Live and let live is a pretty good 'un

Just because my mother never tolerated my true character, I am still worth just as much as the next person.

Can't help feel Earth would be a better place if more young men kept this in mind.

My mantra is checkem.

Tell me about your mother, user. What was she intolerant of?

His gender fluidity.

Kek. A true mother afterall.

It appears that she has borderline personality disorder. Her fucked up reality was imposed on mine and constantly enforced by my father, who was also treated like a doormat for 30 years before she cheated.

it was so fucking emasculating, but at the same time, it was the only image of a "happy family" that I knew...until they got divorced, then it all come out.

Damn, man. I've never been close to someone with BPD but I've heard it's a nightmare to deal with. How you hanging in there now?

Opiate fag here. To ensure i have a level of functionality i need to conserve the amounts of meds i have at any one time because its only too easy to take a months worth of meds in 3 days. I tell myself take it to get by not to get high. Seems to resignate with me on this constant battle that is being a perscription pain paitent. Whats funny is at this level and length of use i dont feel pain relief from the illness that i take them for, i only see ups and down of a constant state of withdrawal. Good times.

Life is wonderful,
But I still can't wait to meet her.

"What am I looking at?" Has been helpful when I need to get past my own bullshit.

Catch it. Check it. Change it.

I'm addicted to kratom after having used it to quit being an alcohol, so I kinda know this feel. At least I'm much better able to function and hide my addiction than when I was drinking.

Shit happens.

Thank you for your concern.

I am 27 and have a lot of baggage because of it, but one thing I can say is that I don't feed off of other people's emotions like a vampire, so hopefully the cycle will be broken in future. From what I've read, it's common for people who grow up with bpd to also choose a partner who exhibits those traits (as my father did), but I will not do th same

Never tried kratom. Clearly its pretty sweet because your addicted to it kek but how does it feel compared to an opiate? If you have any expirence with them.

Wait until grandmom is gone and then you can leave. Not going to be long now.

Do right by your friends.

It feels like this after 9 years

In never really saw the big deal with opiate pills. I tried snorting heroin once (and only once) and it was nice. All in all I kind of like kratom better, I think, but since I actively used it for a purpose (quitting drinking) I clearly have a very different relationship with it than I ever did with actual opioids. It probably couldn't hurt you to try it if you're already hooked. It's cheap as fuck which is nice. Go to www.socalherbalremedies.com and type "speciosa" in the search field if you're curious. Whatever you do don't buy the gas station shit. It's weak and grotesquely overpriced.

I live in australia and i think its illegal here for sale, import and possession. Which would likely mean deep web purchases and since alphabay went down I'm kind of lost there. What do you think import chances would be from a legitimate Company shipping here? Anyones guess really isnt it.

Oh I have no idea. I'm in burgerland. Several states here have banned it but it's legal in most, including my own state of Washington. I highly doubt a legit business would ship to a country where it's illegal. Surely that would lead to some kind of trouble. Could it possibly vary by state/province in Australia? It just occurred to me that I don't know what you guys call your political subdivisions lol.

Let go and let God.

nope

Your asking the wrong person for political correct terms lol looking up the website you provided and typing speciosa resulted in a bunch of teas? Is that actually tea or is that super sneaky codewords to import an innocent drink and accidentally smoke it because that would be great

never get out of the boat

niggers tongue my anus

You don't smoke it, you ingest it. Don't make tea though. Just stir it into something or do what I do which is "toss and wash". Just toss it back with a gulp of drink. But yes that is the stuff.

But niko, roman has a delux aprtment in the sky

I like "everything in life can be taken from you except one thing: your freedom to choose how you will respond to the situation." Has helped me keep positive during some low moments.

I was under the impression that you smoke kratom? Weird. But that's great. I'm pretty sure we are not that oppressed that we can't import tea. Any recommendations for strands?

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me (a miserable sinner)

The White Riau is my single favorite if I were to pick one. Any of the Elephant strains are also great, so is Green Zareena, White Vietnam, White Horn... Some people really like the reds but they're not usually as good as green/white in my opinion. But form your own judgment there. Red Maeng Da is a good one.

Ok ill sample a bunch, thanks man

Everyone gets what they deserve, few get what they want

Be careful and look up the laws dude. Also you're probably very well used to this living in the remote continent of Australia but be wary of shipping costs lol. Some sites may be better than others, there.

If it rhymes, its bullshit

Life is hell And people get fly away while some of us sink

Not too worried about the laws because worst that can happen is it won't get in and I can play ignorant, and since I'm a custom too deep web prices I'm sure it won't be too shocking

Question everything.
Consider as much as possible, believe as little as possible.
Have nothing, want nothing.

Are you buying some now? If you are, let me know if it accepts your order. It may reject your Australian address because laws.

my life mantra
galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

A lot of people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

Failure isn't an option; it's a lifestyle

Sucky sucky 10 dorrar

Be here now

Pretty edgy bruh.