Portland State University students stage ‘die-in’ to demand disarming of police

>A video published by Vidmax shows nearly 200 students proceeding to lay down in the middle of traffic causing a backup in both directions.

>“Whose streets? Our streets!” protesters shouted.

>“Disarm PSU! Disarm PSU!” they continued.

>“The police are a tool of capitalism to control people in the state they are—staying in slavery, staying in poverty wages, staying in ridiculous working conditions,” one protester exclaimed at a rally after the die-in.

campusreform.org/?ID=7586

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7cwWegXCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Student" is becoming the new "village idiot"

It's almost like you don't know what Portland is.

Obligatory Portland viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7cwWegXCU

Fuck this shit

Sup Forums Portland meetup when?

College students have always been the village idiots. I'm not sure why we suddenly care about them. When I was in school. There was a huge protest to have the cafetiere only have organic milk.

You know what someone should do

Make a petition marketed to these malcontents to block their number for law enforcement if they need to dial 911 for the police.

I'm serious.

Hello San Francisco 2.0

>Portland
I feel sorry for your non-degenerate students, if you have any.

lazy bastards laying around doing nothing all day

nice fucking grammar "college grad." looks like college people were even stupider back in your day.

>demand disarming of police

KEK!

We need a good old fashioned civil war.

PORTLAND IS NOT A STATE. PORTLAND IS A CITY.

Every other "state university of city X" has always been that: "The University of California Santa Barbra" for example. Not "Santa Barbra State University"

OR fag here. Everyime I see "Portland State University" it makes me mad. Fuck, if Portland WANTED to become its own state I'd let them in a fucking SECOND though.

>grasping at straws

>Demand less government protection
>"VOTE FOR BERNIE/HILLDOG"

Uh, what?

Isn't it neat how the same slants and slogans can keep popping up all completely unconnected protests all over the country?

I'm sure it's completely coincidental. :^)

I hate this state. Eastern WA and Easter OR seceding from the West when?

No, see THEY can be trusted with the government because they say they will use it as a force for good

Ill fucking join you. I used to live in Portland and now live in a small city west of Salem full of friendly conservative people.

So how many of these 200 protesters do you think voted for Bernie Sanders in last week's Oregon primary?

Someone should do God's work and just drive over them.

>“The police are a tool of capitalism to control people in the state they are—staying in slavery, staying in poverty wages, staying in ridiculous working conditions,”

>Anarchist conference
>gets thrown into chaos

wew lad

that said fuck those brainwashed libtards

Lol can you imagine?

>Breaking News: 400 college students killed by SUV. Deadliest event on a college campus ever. How will this nation ever recover?

They were literally always like this

>able to drive
>Portland

It's dangerous to have the police better armed than the people, but it's fucking retarded to have them worse armed.

>

BAN ASSAULT CARS

Rose City ANTIFA would get buttblasted

What do police have to do with capitalism? All economic systems can become a police state.

Ergh, why aren't you murricans assessing your 4th amendment right and just plowing through in your all terrain vehicles?

Clearly, these people want to die.

We had something like this in my uni. The dean decided to build a police station on campus to stop robbery inside and the lefties locked down the uni in protest. The anti-riot police was cruel AF, they used tear gas, rubber bullets and batons. The police major who lead the police said to the media that the only language stoners understand is spanking

It's not even about police states, because you're not one.

All states have police. Without exception.

Only cities this white would ask for the cops to be disarmed. Top fucking kek why do I bother trying to save my race.

Can we send a few "accidental" nukes to the northwest already

>There are people out there RIGHT NOW that unironically believe Portland > Seattle

I'm at the Caterpillar dealer right now taking out a lean on my mansion to buy a steamroller outright RIGHT NOW

>There are people out there RIGHT NOW that don't absolutely know that both are complete dog shit

Seriously it's like saying something like ha! Look at that poor faggot he has terminal brain cancer, I've only got terminal pancreatic cancer, I'm soooooooo much better off than him

Need to stage "counter-protests" where these retards get their shit stomped in when they lie down.

Based.

Because one day those students will be paying taxes and realize how fucking stupid they were.

Man, I used to want to live in a city, be a video game developer, have a nice apartment.

Now all I want to be is a blacksmith with a nice piece of property far from a big city, with a couple of apple trees and peach trees.

FPBP

More like Anarchist Conference devolves into Anarchy.

these retards need to be gassed

Liberals are mentally ill, even if you solve all their problems, they'll just come up with new ones. Why does anyone bother?

meanwhile the FBI recently set blame on clark county police (vegas) for the vegas's doubling of murders this past year. FBI says our cops are avoiding responding to crimes.

let it all burn

Portland needs to be leveled.

I need right wing death squads to be a real thing

>Patrol door to door in all major cities, Portland first because of this incident
>CITIZEN OPEN THE DOOR
>y-yes s-s-sir?
>CITIZEN RECITE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
>.........Kumbaya my l-
>BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG
>f-f-feel t-t-t-the b-
>BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

>The police are a tool of capitalism to control people in the state they are—staying in slavery, staying in poverty wages, staying in ridiculous working conditions

as much as I hate police this is pretty retarded murica is nowhere near a police state as germoney and cuckland

fuck these hypocrite traitors they give no fucks about liberty unless it benefits "them"

I with Evel where alive today so he could jump this faggot sea.

>stupider

At least use proper English yourself.

That's really the first thing this shit made me think of, in a way, an old joke my dad told me when I was a kid

>You ever hear of the stuntman Ku Klux Kenevil?
>He tried to jump 100 niggers with a steamroller!

>What are phone keyboards
I'm typing on one right now, and it took 4 attempts just to write this shitpost.

>BREVIK YES
Why do you Scandinavians always go for the extremes- passivity or violence?

That would be immoral and legitimize them as martyrs. If the Trump movement taught us anything it's that laughing at them is throat peaceful and effective method of keeping them down.

I.e. shitpost irl

Usually shit like the OP triggers me but this is an exception because Portland is literally like this every fucking day so I'm used to it.

I already went all in on game dev, after I've got enough experience at studios I'm gonna start my own thing.

This is why Portlandia is considered a documentary.

Ah - didn't realize it was on a campus. Yeah this makes sense then.

>implying they're wrong

The cops are there to protect richfags from you, not the other way around.

>The police are a tool of capitalism to control people in the state they are—staying in slavery, staying in poverty wages, staying in ridiculous working conditions,” one protester exclaimed at a rally after the die-in.

I really want to victimize this person

Have any basketball americans been ventilated in Portland, or are these unemployed millennials that needed more attention?

>Basketball Americans in Portland
>Being protesters for a university

I've spent a decent time in Portland on travel for negotiating fisheries quotas, the white people there loooooooooooooooove diversity

>except

In their own neighborhoods, Portland is so fucking segregated it's hilarious, I guess it's like very major city, but, they have the white parts and they buy up "buffer real estate" all around themselves to keep the nigs at least 4 blocks down the road, it's hilarious

>WE LOVE DIVERSITY
>mr. black man, can you go live away from me, thanks?

>>BREVIK YES
>Why do you Scandinavians always go for the extremes- passivity or violence?

You never strike hot headed you know, you have this related saying, revenge is a dish best served cold. It's in our blood. Inflict maximum damage, no nigg shit.

The germans got the extreme of this pasifist shit, because they are civilized and well germans... sooner or later they are going to rise.

They should have just ran them over. Fuck it.

San Francisco is the same way.

OMG, I had to travel to San Fran one time for a meeting shortly before I went to Sonoma for another meeting, God damn I see why people kill themselves so much in San Fran, that joint sucks.

Jesus Christ it's like some bad Dr. Susse book with all that ryeming.

>0:29
>IT IS HAPPENING

Based nigress, these people though el oh el, they have no idea what violence is fucks sake, I'd love to see these people in Mosul

>disarm police
>become target of school shooters

what aspect of gamedev

New Jersey is the same way. I think I heard that NJ is one of the most segregated states in the US.

This is some special autism.

Portland State as in it's a state (public) school. University of Portland is a private school.

Big cities have schools named after them retard.

Go on Craigslist, no matter where you live there will be a number of postings about getting paid by the hour to protest

"grassroots protests" against Trump are retarded

I like to see how professional the signs are.

there was a trump thing not too long ago.

Gentrification is our city's #1 issue, not fucking gun violence of all things

prev gamedev here too. Hard to go by your own today, unless you are targetting some indie shit phones and crap. Most comps go down at first, but some make it and becomes great. We really NEED gamedev studios now, independent of this SJW pissery.

On other shit now, schooling etc after this. ML and shit is the thing. Actually starting my own shit too with some peeps, a bit boring shit at first.

Sick of being scammed by the jew and always have your breaks on cuz management/leadership is always so fucking far behind... uuuuugh.. Call your own shots, make the best shit, cut the jews.

>“The police are a tool of capitalism to control people in the state they are—staying in slavery, staying in poverty wages, staying in ridiculous working conditions,”

I'm surprised how they managed to cram so many buzzwords in, the only ones they're missing are "unconscious sexism" and "systematic".

Why are these miserable faggots incapable of understanding these tactics only make people hate them more?

I'm not going to have some pink-haired gutter mutant lay in front of my car and block me from getting home for two hours, then go "GEE! Capitalism must be really terrible! Wow I hate America now I'm a #MarxMissile"

Nobody should ever need more than 300 horsepower or 4WD

Yep pritty much

Middleagedfag.

A cousin of mine lived in portland in the 90s. Used to go down there to party with him (I am from south seattle burien area). We used to laugh because of how white portland was. I remember seeing like maybe a dozen blacks in all those weekend visits. The big thing then was people freaking out about skinheads (!) and how some of them beat some black guy to death. Amazing to see how much has changed there. They are in seattle 1992 mode today. Give it 10 years and they will be fucked.

Maybe 20, mailing in a ballot takes forethought

while i do agree that cops shoot a little too many kangznsheits unjustly,
>Disarm PSU!
jesus mary mother of god

Butthurt college student detected

>stupider

Fuck these clowns