This is the soccer board

Is that really moot?

Can we please move all american sports to and rename it
>/asp/ - American Sports
?

hokkei gets to stay because it's canadian/finnish okay

Which CSL team do you root for?

Soccer should be on /lgbt/

This board was created by an American because of an American sport. Yuropoor shit doesn't even belong here.

>no professional skee ball board

priorities lad

Keked, checked and wrecked

No, that's Cristóvão Cristiano Colombo - Ballon d'Or 1500

>football
>in march

You're fucking stupid my dude

He never said handegg was on atm retard

This site was created by an american weaboo faggot for anime.

You can masturbate to your circus spandex niggers on /asp/, Cletus

>2 dudes watching moot get jerked
gay

>its a daily fugg le soccer thread by an american episode
I hate re-runs

Soccer is the gayest and worst excuse of a """"sport""" ever

MMA literally has oiled up sweating black men laying on top of each other and still manages to be less gay.

What u fail to realise is that there's times in the year whens there's literally nothing happening in Soccer and one has to look through the catalog and wade past the endless NBA threads just to make one post in a thread that is replied too hours / days later

Comfy spring training, March madness, nba playoff seeding month desu

Your faggot cucklord isn't here anymore to protect you, amerilards. Moot is dead and resting in penis.

This is a real football board.

I you cannot debate againt repeating numbers

i never understood why soccer is considered gay and basketball isn't

Basketball players do not wear short shorts anymore so it is no longer gay.

moot pls move american sports to /asp/

i gave ur mum a soccer board induced heart attack m8

here's how we solve this problem

soccer ---> /trb/ (new board)
chess ---> /tg/ (not a sport and will liven up the games board)
no changes to /asp/

so Sup Forums will consist of baseball, American football, basketball, hockey, and cricket.

Checked

Handegg and Boreswing to /asp/ confirmed.

you have to go back

>leaving hockey alone with all that garbage shit

please no

And this is why you failed, Cletus.

Chuckled

Wait, didn't moot at one point actually consider creating an /intsp/ or something like that for all the useless foreigners on Sup Forums? How come that didn't materialize?

I agree that chess isn't a "sport" per se, but how does their single, intermittent general disturb anybody? It's a tidy general. It's not like they shitpost outside of it like mandrama fags did. Have you ever seen a "oh wow I'd smell (chess personality's) farts. lol wow" thread? Chess at least involves skill and practice.

OR

Boreball, Handegg, And Cricket can go to /asp/ and nothing else is changed.

This. It's the one complication in trying to make a separate sports board for non-Americans; what happens to those harmless niche sports threads?

You're not even human, Jamal TyShawndavius Rucker

>picking on the chess thread
>that barely ever shows up
there's a fucking video game thread on here 24/7

euroqueers and sudacas felt insulted by the mere suggestion that they be separated from Americans a la Sup Forums. I'm not sure why because we really don't care much for each others' sports so calling for separation shouldn't outrage anyone.

You're gonna get right smacked in your gob mate. Revolutionary War 2.0 is a coming.

I thought /asp/ stood for american sp desu

send 'em to it's called ALTERNATIVE for a reason
>hurr durr it's abbreviated asp like asperger's

yeah and that vidya game is soccer. make a new board in its name (/trb/) for all divegrass discussion, problem solved.

Chess fags pretend moving your arm about a foot and a half at most while sitting the entire time is a sport. It isn't, so it doesn't belong here. It's a traditional game, hence .

But why though? It's always been a patently majority-American website so why would such a move shock anyone?

>best and most popular sport in the world
>Does not accept the fact that for that very reason it will always be the sport that occupies most place in the forum and in any other context

>best
opinion. shit opinion, but still opinion.
>most popular sport in the world when tens of other very popular ones exist
that's more like it

fpbp

Sure it's called

>no changes to /asp/
change /asp/ to /mandrama/ and create a new /asp/ board

For some unknown reason, foreigners on many websites feel entitled to an American audience even if Americans care little for them and see them as a nuisance.

shorten the sweaty mandrama to /wr/ and I'm down for that

Name it as you want, but 90 percent of the world supports me, so there is a greater possibility that my statement is correct and that your opinion and that of your minority is the wrong,
>most popular sport in the world when tens of other very popular ones exist
but football beat them by a great margin in that contest

move handegg threads to Sup Forums
rename it

>Sup Forums - Television, Film & Commercials

Canadians aren't people

you guys know that on reddit every sport is divided up right? separate boards for soccer, basketball, football, hockey, chess, horse racing, baseball, etc

you can just go there

This tbeh. Perhaps if it's non american presence that disgusts you, find solace in the fact that literally every board on Sup Forums not named Sup Forums is America centric. You don't have to like divegrass, but there's nothing wrong with having it discussed here.

Keep dreaming.

>I gave your mum a sausage induced heart attack
The post that broke moot

>no changes to /asp/
move /HEEM/ to /asp/ and I'm on board