Can you give me a list of some suicidal methods Sup Forums?

Can you give me a list of some suicidal methods Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

depressed.net/suicide/suicidefaq.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best method: post your face on Sup Forums

drink acid

wanted to post this

Eat a gun

I don't own any weapons or firearms.

Typical:
- Jump in front if a train
- Jump from somewhere high up like a bridge or a big building
- Shoot yourself

Go out with style:
- Take a weapon of your choice, go to school or supermarket with it, kill a lot of people then kill yourself
- Build something which triggers a chain reaction of cool things which kills you in the last step E.g. with an axe in your face
- hard-core bdsm with death in the end

Other ways:
- vore

Stupid:
- go to us army and get killed in Syria or somewhere there

>wear black face
>antagonize police

Painkillers + sleeping pills + vodka

my uncle told me its his 'exit plan' for when he's too old and sick but doesnt want to get hospital bills for his family

Forgot to add to other ways:
- like a jew. Breath in some zyklon B

Please live stream it

Your uncle is an idiot, when this fails there will be another set of bills and you will have to take care of him in his vegetative state.

Easy, vote for Trump

I thought this didn't work anymore for some reason. Something with the helium tanks?

be black

cut ur dick

>>/leftypol/

Yeah they put something in it that makes you feel like you're drowning

Helium tank hooked up to a mask, good way to go your body dosnt realise you are dying.

This

They quit making pure helium ones. They now have oxygen in them to keep people from using that method of suicide.

Cyaninde is a bad way to go, it traps you in your own body and takes 5 mins to Kill you.

>10.01.17
>10th of January 2017
FAKE

no it's not

nah man. dont take anyone unrelated with you. It's just not right. Killing yourself is one thing, killing a stranger for no reason is hurting the family and friends.
Just eat some pills or jump off something. (not train)

Yup. I looked for pure helium some time ago, all the ones I found had a % of oxygen similar to regular air, 15% iirc.

Sorry man I mean this faggot

hang yourself with razor wire

Buy a hi point faggot 9 mm 150 only pussy don’t have guns or felony’s just leave out the I wanna due a hero shit

School's been done to death, there's no style to it, just a piece of shit shooting kids

Drive on a Hill or Mountan, tie your right Arm and Leg on a Tree, left Arm and Leg on the Car, push the Car or let it drive, so that it falls down a Cliff, rip out one Arm and one Leg, than die slowly, this schould be extremely painfull

>glue razor wire to ceiling with room to fit head
>of course do that while standing on a chair
>add nigger glue to hands for ultimate strength
>slap both sides of your head after it's slipped through razor wire
>kick your legs outward and aim your ass to the chair
>police eventually called just to break down door and see you in the middle of the room holding your own head
>profit

No train. It will live with the engineer for the rest of his life. I come from a rail family I know what happens.

Can confirm. Will die.

it is not worthy, mate, but I'm not your advicer, nor your father.
depressed.net/suicide/suicidefaq.txt

I'm just going to do the ol' hose from the tailpipe into the car. Drive out to the middle of nowhere, set everything up, turn on the car, and start drinking.

Turn off the spellcheck, phoneposter.
Also Murica isn't the only country where Sup Forums is accessible.