I'm going to be fucking this later. How do I get her to agree to anal?

I'm going to be fucking this later. How do I get her to agree to anal?

tell her you know it feels good because you've tried it before

Just slip it in, she won't know until it's too late. By then she'll already be loving it

“accidentally” slip it into the wrong hole

Looks like shes done anal before, shouldn't be any problem.

pay her more

Tried that already

This happened years ago, I wasn't even trying to fuck her ass. I ripped her asshole so bad she sat funny for a week.

She'll let me play around with a finger in their, but she hates anal.

stop being a cuck, this is not a one step process. while fucking her from behind drip spit on her ass and rub it on her asshole. grab her ass and start rubbing the outside of her asshole while fucking. slowly increase the pressure until you have a thumb in her ass while continuing to fuck her. She may reach back to stop you. grab that hand and put it behind her back and hold it there while continuing to fuck her. let her get use to having something in her ass while receiving pleasure. include ass play in your sexual activities. after a few times she won't mind at all, and she will be wondering what your cock feels like up her ass. and a good way to accomplish that is by letting her use a vibrator on herself while you put it in her ass the first time.

Why is there a hat on her ass

this. Just do it nigga

Tampa ?

then lube her up with some asstro glide and slam it home, wtf is the problem OP

Post more of her faggot

tell her you're allergic to roast beef.

Just tie her up and gag her. Then fuck her ass as you please while you have a vibe in her cunt.

I've done ass play while she's so wet that I could fit two fingers in, but it all depends on the time of the month for her. Two days out of the month she'll let me do anything I want, except for fuck her ass.

Nope

If she hates it you're pretty much fucked.

That's what I figured. At least during her two horny days I can cum in her mouth.