Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(software)
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

job

I said tall cash faggot, not chump change

/thread

Panhandling

Win birth lottery, Inherit large sums of money.

Inb4 dick sucking business

become a trans prostitute and advertise yourself here

Don't and say you did then talk about it after other guy does that it was your practical stock management that he coat tailed off of. Opinions be damned.

win powerball

>legal
>easy
Pick one.

Sell shit computers. Then sell shit cell phones.

Make Billions.

You could sell your soul y'know?
But it's more abstract than you imagine it

one day i want to see a thread where OP don't give a fuck that its an illegal method. then do it and win a fuckton jackpot out of it.

Naturopathy. Buy a a fake degree on the internet and you're untouchable. Make up some latin sounding names and slap them on lactose pills, prescribe whatever the hell you want for your patients come to you with. Pour water in a fancy bottle and bullshit some crystal-energized chakra juice for $50/ml. $150 remote reiki energy tune sessions via phone or webchat. Your imagination is the limit and there's no shortage of snowflakes with cash and emotional shortcomings.

Flipping things. Flip cars or something.

Not OP here. But, personally, truly, if the reward outweighed the risk, I would totally do it.

OP don’t follow this guy’s advice, whatever he did clearly caused him a stroke.

if it's legal > not alot of cash
Illegal > alot and easy cash
CHOOSE ONE

>i want to make a lot of money
>surely there's some easy way to do it that most people just don't know about
>surely the sweaty mass of losers on Sup Forums knows the secret

Well you're in luck.
I *do* happen to know an effortless way to make large sums of money. It's called "interest". When you loan people money, they have to pay back more than they borrowed. It's free money, and you don't have to do anything to earn it.

>Illegal > alot and easy cash
Give some examples 12 year old

/thread

or the Presidency

>alot
fucking end yourself mate

Yeah except get the desperate motherfuckers to give it back. Unless you’re going full Russian mob and breaking fingers, you’re just gonna wind up making phone calls for a few months then cutting your losses as it goes to collections and you lose whatever you gave them.

kek

an exemple, growing magic mushroom,
ratio money invested
1:106
each dollar with give 106 dollar,
if we sell it at a reduced price so the person who buy it can resell it,
its would be about 1:50

about the risk well its superstealth, it do not take as much electricity as growing weed, and can be grow in a relative small room.

the consequence if get caught, its like having heroin, a bad time in prison,

the main reason people get caught, when your ego is so big you talk about your sucess to everybody.

I’ll take over for him since he probably gets his economical knowledge from Gmod DarkRP

You just have to buy a few money printers and make sure you have some fading doors to keep people from raiding you. AFK for about an hour and you should have a few thousand to invest in more printers.

each container eare 2 x 4 feet
that about 1.76 lbs dry per container
at 600$ per lbs that 1056$ and they got many more of them.

>legal easy ways to make tall cash
If you're the kind of person that says "tall cash" with no sense of irony then you're already fucked on the first two qualifiers you've set for making and income.

i am not sure but this grow room must be making near 9504 US$ per 40 day.

also that is at the bulk price,
you can nearly double the money if you count selling it at the full price instead of the bulk price.

it's not worth it to do that

that's like paying real money for in-game shit

Learn how to build computers.
Make a shit company for yourself in making gaming PCs for stupid kids with too much money.

Install Win7 / Win10
Install most major gaming platforms. (yes, even if you hate them, like Origin)
Remove any shitty features from Windows that make it vulnerable. (basically EVERY Microsoft service in Services panel, Google for list of ones not to)
Spend most of the money on GPU and RAM. CPU barely matters in 90% of games. A fucking 10 year old computer can run modern games CPU-wise. The GPU is where the bulk of processing is required.
DON'T LIE. Account for all money, including your work. Per-hour rate, google for calculating per-hour self-employment / consultant rates, their are calculators for doing this for you.
Sell your shit on ebay, via advertising on storefronts in your town, etc.

What, you wanted legal and tall money easy?
lel, good luck with that.
The only legal way is winning the lottery. And that's just dumb-luck, or winning the genetic-lottery, and you already failed there.
Most ways of making money on the stock market are getting locked up for us poor pleebs because they worked. Rich people don't want poorfags to be rich.
My friend made $28k in a year and a half 2 years ago with investments and day-trading. He is also mad schizo with a knack for pattern-matching.
But that method of investing got banned unless you have collateral of X amount, which poor people usually do not. (hell, even people in jobs rarely have sitting around)

I don't have nigger brothers
Get a bloody job, you cunt.

Sure, but where is the demand for mushrooms?

don't we need lot of starting money to buy these component?

>Install most major gaming platforms.

Save up enough money while at the same time working hard at your studies. Use the money and your marks from school to get you into a reputable university and find gainful employment.

If there was an easier way people would do it.

black market.
befriend with people who take drug,
its super easy to find someone who want some.
once they took a dose of it, you tell them a friend of your sold you some mushroom. and you tell the guy you want to get rid of it fast.

To add to this.

Supply:

Crush up and put into honey*Undetectable unless you tell people* or crush up the shrooms and store in gelatin capsules in a cool, dark place or fridge.

They'll last easily a decade if not more.

The hardest part about shrooms is, they're such a powerful and odd drug it's hard to sell massive amounts besides the odd few people who do them every few months

That's the hard part. Most people just wanna try shrooms or do them every few months.

You wont sell off a massive stash unlss you're selling to a dealer.

Xanax is a better profit margin but peope fuck their lives over with it and the human errors all point towards your name in the end.

>black market.
Well, fucking duh!! I mean what is the demographic, high school kids? They aren't known for having lots of money and can easily grow mushrooms themselves if they really want them

>Crypto

I work for a bank and trade forex. Also, mentor people on investment opportunities and probably the most realistic picture you'll see on

Take collections for (insert disaster here)
Profit

Not much.
You get half the money from a person wanting you to make them a computer.
You use some of your money to build it.
You show them it working.
They give the rest of the money.

As you do more and more computers, you gain trust in a community.
You can then start getting the money up-front, or even just continue doing it half-and-half.

A typical decent computer for now is barely $700, or $1200 for a higher-end one.
Don't lie to them on that, people have been tricked by others and computer-building "careers" ruined.
Don't buy over-inflated shit like GAMER GEAR (unless requested and with said money for it), buy basic shit that Just Works.

If you really want to, you can another route and help fix peoples computers too.
Learn how to program. Write some simple scripts that will do popular RegEdits and service disables on most versions of Windows.
Go in, fix peoples computers at a basic level, run basic anti-virus searches, done.
Pay single one-off fee for it. If over a certain period of time, per-day, up to 10 days where it becomes fixed.
This instils a lot of trust from your potential clients.

Yes. Steam, Origin, GoG.
Yes, these are platforms.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_(software)

Isn't this a Mayweather pic

yeah i remind me one time i asked a friend if he knew where to get some shroom, even if i had some at that time.
i was like oh so currently its pretty damn hard to find them in this city. showing a bag of shroom to a dealer who can't find a supplier, he see it as another source of potential money.

You're talking about building desktops? No one wants a desktop anymore

Thanks for the tutorial, Sup Forumsased anons

I might try to start a business with this model

Gamers do.
Nobody cares about normiecunts and their Facebook laptops, besides the worthless laptop industry.
Gaming laptops are the biggest meme around. Anyone buying them is retarded.

Most gamers buy a Playstation or Xbox.

Is it worth the time to learn how to service those? Can you hack them in some way that people would pay for?

>apple

That's not a lot and cash looks too clean. Nice printer faggot.

>redpill me
>tall cash
>legal
>easy

Sorry OP you'll always be retarded.

You're wrong. They are actually not that terrible.

I'm replying to this on my gaming desktop that I built from parts a year ago.

People want desktops you stupid cunt.

kek, been a while since i've played darkrp

beautiful

1000$ for a shit phone with the wireless charging gimmick, fuck that.
2000$ for a all in one desktop that has the same specs as a shitty pc from 2010

no thanks

Rob a bank

Maybe some do, but WAY more people want cellphones and tablets you fucking retard.

Isn't there some way to make money building/servicing electronics that people actually want? Just seems like there's almost zero demand for desktops

/thread

Poker or sports betting,pretty easy to make some cash if you're not a pussy to bet 5k for example

/thread

You could learn how to do that.
Some people have modded their consoles to add shitty riced up LED strips, or add extra USB p0rts.
There's guides online on how to solder, how to open the consoles, how to find the USB headers and extend them to extra ports, add LED strips, etc.
You'll not be Ben Heck any time soon, but you can certainly rice shit up for teens with disposable income.

If you want to, you can also say you will mod their consoles to allow for homebrew.
Definitely do not say for illegal stuff, sometimes people have been busted for this.
Game backups to hard drives aren't illegal, but saying "play copied games" is.
It's all about the wording that could land you in jail or get you money.

But really it is better to go after PC gaming.
Loads of console gamers want to get PCs for gaming but are too retarded and think PCs require multiple thousands of dollars to build.
I've got a 10 year old computer that took $600 to build and it still works.
I've got a new one, 3 years old, that will still be able to run games in 10 years time, also $600. (I re-used the case and the PSU)

Retards want phones and tablets. They are not gamers. Never have been, never will be.
They are not a gaming market. Ignore them unless you instead making casual games for app stores. (which also isn't all too hard if you can do basic drawing and programming)

>legal

Depends where you live, but sports gambling can make you ridiculous amounts of money. If you read up on NFL/FBS football and find a reliable bookie, you could be bringing home a few grand a week.

Tell me more, do you need a sterile environment? what kind of climate do they like?

Pretty much this

If you have ~100k to start with (you can get away with even ~50k or ~75k but it's a bit harder), you can invest it and retire in about 5 years.

Whats the best website these days for sports betting?

invest in what?

If youre consistently making a few grand a week your bookie will tell you to fuck off at some point

during the colonisation,
^the temperature must be between 80,0 F to 82,5 F is ideal temperature,
during colonisation it need minimal exposure to light,
during fruiting the temperature
need to be between 68 F to 78 F
need a high humidity 95% for the pinning
once the pinning is induced the humidity can be lowered to 85% if you want to.

the place where you grow them need to be clean but no need to be crazy sterile level.

avoid growing them in a room with a carpet, when you walk the dust raise and can lead to contamination.

Finger boxes

If the bookie is big enough he'll be happy to get your kickbacks each week. No skin off his back.

its a good habit of having short hair,
hair falling on the substrate or something like that is not something you want,

having alcohol throwable towel can be handy to clean surface of working,
vinyl glove is a plus.

damn so ac and humidifier in a growtent minimum.
at least you don't have to pay for lighting/ ac to cool the lighting like cannabis. how much can you yield in say a 10x10ft room? per cycle? how long for each cycle?

7 feet room height ?

>invest
invest?
INVEST?
ITS ALL CLEAR NOW THIS GUY FIGURED IT OUT
JUST INVEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep assuming doing it in a tent

cute sauce?

its about 2112$ per 4x4 feet
you can stack growing platform on top of another one to exploit the room at its full potential.

if you got something like 3 surface for growing stacked on each other and its 4x4 feet
you can expect 6000$ per 40 day
at the bulk price.

>examples
Whore out 12 year olds.

Easy money.

You don't understand how a business niche works. Do more people want cellphones? Sure. But you won't make shit doing that. Imagine you're starting an E commerce store. Will you make more selling the same shit Walmart does or will you make more dominating a niche?

once you start making money,
you can invest money in a bigger room.

dayum, not bad, thanks user

I wonder what the demand for it is

Ever pay any of those professional bettors for their picks? I was thinking of trying that. Its like 100 for the week.

where you live i am not sure,
but where i live they get sold quicker than i can accumulate them.

Pretty high if you live near a college campus

great analogy checkd

2017, not making free money from crypto airdrops...

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

nice

Jimbo molests Bart and is killed by Homer.
That seems too sad for a Simpsons episode.
Bart would love being molested by Jimbo.

user, you are right, do not waste your breath with that retard

Thanks Sup Forumsro

I mean, if we truly live in a simulation, that would be exactly how it is, I guess