Well, Sup Forums? Still think Islam is about terrorism?

Well, Sup Forums? Still think Islam is about terrorism?

When mudslimes kill Whites in Europe they are just performing religious conquest / continuing the war we are involved in.

The only political terrorist in the past 20 years was Breivik.

Breivik was a HERO!

Look up more info about taqiyya you dumb nigger

>implying they consider infidels innocent
lol

Yes

Define innocent human being in this context.

protip: If you do not agree Allah is the greatest, you cannot be innocent..

Yes.
Enemy civilians aren't seen as innocent.

There's another verse which says something along the lines as "Religious persecution is worse than killing. Fight the infidels who persecute you because of your religious beliefs."

That's why liberals are warning people like Trump to not trash-talk Islam. Muslims may perceive it as religious oppression and resort to terrorism.

To depends who is defining innocent

the Quaran is meant to be interpreted literally, this looks pretty cut and dry to me, that if an innocent dies that's not ok, dosent matter who they are

taqiyya dosent apply to quranic verses

this

Non-muslims are not innocent according to Muhammad (piss be upon him). We are guilty of apostasy which is punishable with death.

>the Quaran is meant to be interpreted literally, this looks pretty cut and dry to me, that if an innocent dies that's not ok, dosent matter who they are

How does the Quran define "innocence"? Can you answer that?

>infidels are innocent

lol

Kuffar aren't people to the mudslime.

If you actually read the book, you would know that anyone that isn't a follower of Islam is guilty by default and not even viewed as a human.

What we call terrorism is what the Arab calls war, last resort conflict resolution, and shopping.
Islam is the institutionalization of failure lifeways that happened to be normal while and where Islam was getting composed.

aposty means being a muslim then leaving, not never being a muslim in the first place

can you?

There are like 6 verses of peace in the Quran and over 103 verses about killing the infidel and other fucked up shit.

Read the very next verse 5:33

>"The recompense of those who fight Allah and His messenger, and seek to make corruption in the land, is that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from alternate sidesor that they be banished from the land; that is their disgrace in this world and in the Hereafter they will have a great torment." (Qur'an 5:33)

Literally, the very next verse says to kill or mutilate anyone who disagrees with Islam.

You are the one making the claim. And I'm asking you to define it.

That verse as it's quoted in your image doesn't exist. It's full context is a decree to the Jews living under Muslim rule.

Whatever you say Ahmed. You are Devil worshipers. Liars. Pedophiles. Murderers. Goat lovers.

This, and the OPs bait is something that apologists always bring up. If you want to wreck them in debate simply read the next verse 5:33

You do realise that, by "innocent human being" it means a follower of islam. Non-believers are not counted as innocents.

Nós é que temos tido sorte aqui...

You're not innocent in Islam if you are an infidel.

How do you not understand that Islam does not consider people outside of its sphere to be human? They are infidels, followers of the faith are humans. Islam is dualism and you flunked the intelligence test, enjoy your incorrect view of the world until you're beheaded for your stupidity by said human beings.

that's talking about those who wage war against islam, hence "those who fight allah and his messenger"

anyone not harming another or waging war, or stealing, etc, is an innocent

but are non muslims humans ? here's the catch

This is like that Talmud quote referenced in Shindler's List 'Whoever saves one life saves the world entire.' It's exclusively referring to the tribe, not to the goys. Anyone outside the tribe is fair game, same with non muslims.

>resort to terrorism
That would be so out of character

Islam also simultaneously claims that the wars it fought, especially at the dawn of the religion, were all "defensive" wars. As I mentioned in my unrelated post, Islam is dualism. What is "defensive" for Islam, is an offensive for anyone else.

we define innocent based on whether or not they did a crime or smth morally wrong

what the Quran sees as a crime or morally good ain't the same as what our society sees as a crime or morally wrong today, so saying that quote is a proof that Islam is peaceful makes no sense

STOP THESE FUCKING THREAD REEEEEEEE

Do you think that we will be bombed here in Portugal in a near future?

>those who seek to make corruption

This applies to anyone who tries to argue against the tenets of Islam not just physical violence.

>innocent
HAHA, implying anyone who refuses to bow before the quran is innocent

This would be cool if the Quran didn't also state that anyone that doesn't believe in Allah is a traitor and a scoundrel and is therefore not innocent. It also encourages the killing of said "infidels"

Muslims believe that everyone is born muslim.

that's the future of all of Western Europe brother

prove it, where's the quaranic basis?

That's my point. What Islam considers innocent is not what modern western society considers innocent.

>5:32

Daily reminder that as Mohammed "learns" more and gains power, the later stuff takes precedence over the earlier stuff. Still, I'll take a Muslim over a Jew any day.

Thats cool beans m80, doesn't change the fact that most terrorists are Muslim. Haven't heard of many Buddhists flying fucking Boeings into buildings. But you know, that quote has just changed my outlook guess im a #Cruzmissile now.

>Quran (2:191-193)-"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[disbelief or unrest]is worse than killing...but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers

well yeah and that completely destroys the narrative of that image

read: innocent = not infidel

Infidels are not innocent.

Do you know what that "later stuff" actually says m8? That's where most of the war-mongering is laid to bear. Why not take neither? Why not take a Christian? Why are you even leaving the option open?

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

It also says in the Qu'ran that you should capture and execute any person who isn't muslim.
In His eyes, non-believers aren't innocent.

everyone keeps saying this, and no ones proved it. drop your islamophobia and realize that islam is the religion of peace, ok? seriously

>Confirmed bait. Don't even know why I replied.

Holy shit OP! This is great news!

Oh man, what a relief! Quick, shoot an email with this info over to ISIS.

Oh man are they gonna feel like assholes when they realize they've been doing Islam wrong this whole time. lol

"its all how you interpret it man"

Innocent in the quran means Muslim
It's open season on infidels according to the quran

amateur comparative theologian here. i have a question that no Muslim seems to be able to explain/justify.

Mohammad ordered the mass rape of women, while their husbands were still alive - making it adultery, as well.

here is the Hadith. it is considered a very reliable Hadith. it's from Sahih Muslim:

>Abu Said al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that: "And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran - 4:24), (i.e. they were lawful for them when their Idda (menstrual) period came to and end).

it's straightforward and unambiguous. Mohammad's companions were concerned only that their husbands were "polytheists" (read: Christians) - and Mohammad said to go ahead and rape them, while their husbands were STILL ALIVE (making it adultery as well as rape).

question: is this REALLY the man who should be an example to you (or anyone, for that matter)?? this man - a serial rapist who married a girl at 6 and raped her at 9 - when he was in his FIFTIES???

is this really a holy man of any kind?

Nonbelievers are not innocent human beings.