What is this Sup Forumsros Did I seriously just find free dope? Also I will take if its legit

What is this Sup Forumsros Did I seriously just find free dope? Also I will take if its legit.

well,only one way to find out

only one way to find out OP
T A K E THE P I L L

stirr bar

stick in pooper
post webm

True but I want want know what type of dope and what iam prepared for as well as,the best way to take? Idk if its Molly,Coke,or Herion but iam pretty sure its legit dope....I found it walking in the forest. I've done Coke but haven't done molly or herion yet ha it could even be ketamine idk what it is?

You're on Sup Forums so you probably have nothing to lose. Take the damn pill

Depends where you found it. My aminoacid capsules look exactly like those kek
dont fool yourself user probably aint shit

Tennessee in Montgomery heel state park while i was hiking.

Open it and snort a small line

take it then kys

prolly autism meds

That's what I was thinking, and maybe tasting... if it taste sweet is molly and if its numbs your tongue and bitter of course coke.

Looks like China White Heroin by looking at the picture.

Molly isn't sweet.
Cocaine isn't bitter.

You're dumb as shit.

Another pic

Who the fuck uses Kindlephoto

Coke drip tastes pretty bitter to me

Where did you find that?

Tennessee in a state park in the forest.

Probably heroin or a fent/baking soda mix.

Be careful. Might be able to tell more of you break it open and show a pic of powder.

There's no way to tell without testing it retard. Just take it if you're willing to take the risk.

seems like fentanyl. Break it open and use about half. The whole thing might be dangerous

Going for a little test to see what happens...snort a little if nothing happens I will snort more.

if it's fentanyl you'd might as well be playing russian roulette . I'd sell it

Molly definitely isn't sweet. Bitter, slightly pungent and aromatic, but mainly a generic bitter sour chemically taste.

OP- just tasted and snorted iam a little more awake, and the taste was kinda like salt???? Maybe I just found some coke. I feel a little buzz but barely did any. Will do more in a sec if nothing happens

dude if you just found a pill in the forest it could be anything. Why do you suspect that it's dope? it could be anything else.

there is alot of medication in capsule form, for all you know it could be anti-psychotic medication or whatever and itll do nothing. Are there any letters or numbers on the capsule?

for fuck sake get better lighting. no one can make out anything from your retard pictures