Country full of normies and sluts that drink every weekend have parties and get laid

>country full of normies and sluts that drink every weekend have parties and get laid
>I'm a khv virgin that's never had a gf or a date

How the fuck did this happen? Is there any country I can move to to improve my chances or should I just go to one of the many legal brothels here?

go on a working holiday to british columbia like so many other of your countrymen, that'll make a normie out of you

>Is there any country I can move to to improve my chances
Come here. They'll mistake your autism for rudeness because you're an Aussie and they'll love it because they love foreign guys.

What country isn't full of normies?

Unironically Japan and Finland.

Come to America. Everyone here loves the Aussie accent.

>Implying Japan isn't full of conformist normies and mandatory after work drinking sessions

You should go to one of those pubs or clubs where everyone's going, shake your arse a bit, talk with the ladies, get some drinks, have fun with the lads, and see how it goes. Easy mode is joining one of those pub crawl tours.
Go there the weekends until you get used to the ambiance and don't look out of place, and you'll naturally graduate.

No healthcare, so fuck that.

>that'll make a hipster out of you
FTFY

anglo countries are nightmare mode for men that aren't 8/10+

Fuck off failed normalfag.
3D is PD.

They only love British/Australian and French guys.

New Zealand is better 100%, trust me.

Unironically, sea, latam and maybe east euro. Girls will throw themselves at you.

Why would it be any different elsewhere?

Maybe the problem is with you?

You're probably a Zhang

Kek no

this.

If you can't get laid in this slutty country you can't get laid anywhere. You need to self improve

>TFW no Aussie bf to spunk on my face and call me a faggot

you know nothing

First thought I had reading this thread

Become a girl instead.

you cant compare western social dynamic with others, almost all finns and japs are socially autistic (less so for finns) by western standards but obviously not for their societies.

>be nihilistic chad
>genuinely feel unconditional empathy for everyone, for some fucking involuntary reason
>feel really bad for this guy, want to hug him and help him improve his life, eventually attaining the 'fucking girls' he desires
How do I stop this shit?

>tfw no aussie bf to have bantz with and listen to aussie rap with

know that feel

>chad
Can't get laid.
>or should I just go to one of the many legal brothels here?
Don't do that. I did it when I was younger when I was a khv virgin too and all it ever did was make me reliant on some whores to feel good about myself (which stopped after the third time).

I was in your boat a couple years back except I was worse cause I had no friends. Here's what you do, had bad social anxiety and wasn't good at talking to people.

1. If you don't have friends go and make some. And not some losers but cool people that do shit.

2. Start going out with them every weekend to whatever they've got going on and start talking to girls. Make an ass of yourself. Trust me it helps a lot in getting over rejection.

You'll eventually get laid if you just keep going at it desu senpai.

*I was in a much worse place because I had bad social anxiety and wasn't good at talking to people.

little bit drunk desu

this