>tfw finally managed to leave that shit hole South Africa

Thanks Kiwi bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>House hasn't been broken into today

Truly a marvelous country

how come you didnt had those fences

Where in South Africa were you, and what was wrong with it?

niggers of course

Lived in Harare until I was 13, then we moved to Johannesburg until now (23).

>joburg
im sorry
at least cape is civilized

I'm glad you made it out of South Africa alive

are you an anglo or an afrikaner

I'm glad for you, just make sure to grow large hedges around your house and then dig a secret tunnel underground within the hedge area so you can walk from point A to point B and secretly come out the tunnel. This is if underclass niggers immigrate to NZ en masse for some reason. Secret passageways are a good way to deter thugs from entering if you don't have a gun btw.

Anglo.

what did you do to move there?

I am starting to seriously consider getting out of this shithole.

Can you tell us about your experiences with the negroid contingency in SAf?

Hey.
Glad you made it out alive.

Nooooooice

Not much to say about South Africa. House got broken into every 1-2 months so we never had valuables stored on site. Got mugged a few times.

In Zimbabwe watched my mum get gang raped when I was 12 though

>In Zimbabwe watched my mum get gang raped when I was 12 though

Good Lord that is horrible. I am so happy that you can build a new life in a civilized country now.

I can't breathe

civilized, human poster

cockroach

It's not funny, roach. Imagine if you had to live surrounded by murderous apes all day. Try to have some empathy.

>canada
>shithole
hmmm

you're not serious, are you? right?

>Imagine if you had to live surrounded by murderous apes all day.

well he lives in turkey

pack of munts trespassed and began stealing shit from the house. Hid with mum in the closet. They found us when looking for stuff and raped her in front of me.

this thread is a bit racist

WTF i HATE black people now

sounds like a move zhana d'ark

you say it so casually

that's what wh*ties get for invading their continent

Really sorry that happened to you and your mum mate. Jesus Christ I fucking hate niggers.

>now

When something like that happens to you as a kid it's something you remember almost every day of your life. I've recalled it so many times that the memory feels like a normal part of me.

Anglo saffas are always welcome. What city are you in man?

are you fine now? i thought ooga booga jigaboos a meme

Whole africa needs to be nuked.

Jesus Chirst
I'm so sorry, lad.

haha people that live in countries with no black people think we're kidding

how innocent

Everyone has their own opinion of the country they live in, you have your patriots, indifferents, and dissatisfied cosmopolitans. If he doesn't like his country he can uproot and go somewhere else more satisfying to his needs and wants.

Lmao that shit happened to your entire continent lad.

dude how have you not gone Rambo yet. Is revenge not a concept where you are from? if someone looks at my Mom the wrong why I literary contemplate murdering them.

Wellington. Got a cozy job with a South African company Dimension Data which has an office in Wellington. After a lot of brown nosing finally got transferred over here.

Shut the fuck up leaf

He was twelve years old you fucking mental child. Besides, how is he supposed to find the jigaboos now? They've probably all died from drinking bad moonshine or whatever already.

WEW

we only see beyonce and jay-z on youtube we actually have no experience with blacks irl

Horrible rape aside which country was better, South Africa or Zimbabwe?

How exactly is he gonna take his revenge? Go kill some random nignogs? What's the point?

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

this is reality

kek

shit forgot I wasn't on Sup Forums anymore.

top fucking kek

good post

Definitely South Africa.

BEADY

welcome man, glad you made it
here's to a better life

God I can't wait until Mugabe dies so China can swoop in and kick the shit out of you

>now

which rugby/cricket team will you support now

>China can swoop in and kick the shit out of you
For what purpose?

Is that actually one area in us?

that's how detroit and other places like newark are

most majority black areas are almost as bad as this

yes? There are many areas like this throughout the US. Blacks live in hellish conditions are are very prone to chimpouts. Some times just miles away from this are all white nice crimeless suburbs too.

Zimbabwe's already a country that's full of suffering. Take your edgy fantasies about punishing >le_uppity_niggers somewhere else just because they wanted to be independent.

almost every major city in the U.S has a section like this. Notable few: Detroit, St Louis, Cleveland, and New Orleans. Some of the worst.

>subject blacks to worst treatment
>wonder how they became like this
Kill whitey, glad they got their revenge
>but muh roads and rails
That were built to transport stolen resources

Why's it always the Anglos that migrate? I barely ever hear of Boers leaving

not an expert but i think the boers tend to be more menoniteish and feel more connected to the land.

trust me if you're a straight white male in Canada its a shithole.

>MY LIFE IS SO HARD AS A WHITE MAN

at least you guys are still relatively white. our country is done for.

lol

The Boers are decended from the original Afrikaner settlers and feel more connected to the land

Have you ever been to the North Shore? There's plenty of Boers that have moved.

please fucking kys

Don't they ever spread their chimping to the comfy white suburbia? It's hard to imagine this is just a few miles away from the Stranger Things/Modern Family comfiness. Like if you're out on adventures as a kid in the woods you might by mistake end up in this zoo. We used to do that all the time as kids in Sweden but there was nothing to worry about even if we got a few km away from home. Do American children learn about the bad parts of town or something?

>I suffer in Canada

Fucking leafs baka

I appreciate your ability to get replies.

American kids still explore and roam, or at least we did when I was growing up, but yes, generally you will be warned about high risk areas and learn to avoid them.

spend less time on the Sup Forums kiddo, jfc.

I dunno why but I'm fapping to your story

well I live in Turkey :-DDD

I'm glad it was in Zimbabwe and not Turkey, otherwise I would have been raped too

AAYY

gib rhodeiland back senpai

i want to shitpost with rhodies :(

Yeah exactly, consider yourself lucky mate, these fellas just can't say no to the tight white boipucci

There are lots of you saffers here too, but a fucking lot in perth

Hahahahahahaaha holy shit

Roaches confirmed for fucking gay

Since 1453

>now

you have to go back

Do you want you dicked sucked at every waking moment for just being white or a system that is all about sucking your dick and shitting on everybody else?

How will w*ites ever recover?

oogaboogas are a scourge wherever they exist

never, ever, ever let them into your country