How to spot a pleb:

How to spot a pleb:

>this isn't their AOTY

How to spot a nu-male:

>this is their AOTY

SPO

>tfw premium master race

the album is great. I much rather prefer textured albums like this than just another album playing to an indie formula.

>numale

I fucked your mum to this album while your cuck dad watched, faggot.

sure you did Timmy

I've honestly never been that big of a fan of grizzly bear. Ill check this out when I get home.

Alright, fag. What's your AOTY?

>inb4 some Reddit meme-tier one like Crack Up

Brand New

Crack Up shits all over this lol. How long have you actually been a fan of Grizzly Bear? Their glory days are long behind them

wew

>muh pitchfork rated it highly, so it must be good

Nice meme, faggot. The album is easily forgettable, nothing special. Try again.

hmm, that's strange, I don't remember making that argument.

That the only three named albums in this thread are Fleet Foxes, Grizzly Bear and Brand New just goes to show how fucking gay each and everyone one of you are. Oh lord.

tfw Tidal Master race

Indie isn't dead yet, faggot. Fuck off.

lol Crack-Up is an awful record. a complete and fuddled mess of an album. they really flubbed it. shame since HB was so great. heard he's releasing a solo album soon so hopefully that's more stripped down and less try-hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHa

>a complete and fuddled mess of an album
yeah man the new progressive song structures and infinitely more interesting production are just so hard to digest, it really hurts my brain! I hate when bands mature beyond what I'm capable of appreciating.

could you have made yourself sound more like a retard?

yeah, I could have called something a complete and fuddled mess without elaborating as to why

you think you're so clever. it's really embarrassing actually.