ZimZam's gun, Bane of Dindu, *sold*

reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-zimmerman-idUSKCN0YB2RL

>George Zimmerman said he has sold the gun he used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in Florida in 2012 for $250,000, television stations in Orlando and Las Vegas reported on Friday.

absolute madman

>United Gun Group owner Todd Underwood said on his site that tools had been put in place to keep bogus buyers from driving up the price as they had last week, when bids during an initial auction topped $65 million under names such as "Racist McShootFace."

reuters reporting is top-notch

>Bane of Dindu

LOL

>you will never kill a nigger then sell the murder weapon for hundreds of thousands of dollars

not with that attitude

Damn I really wanted that gun too.
That is a wonderful piece of history right there.

Jay Z bought it so he could destroy it

KANGZBANE THE DINDUSLAYER

The mythical weapon that Saint Zimmerman used to put down feral Trayvon Martin.

A piece of American history.

But user, it's a fucking Kel-Tec.

>live by the nigger gun
>die by the nigger gun

sauce?

Can't flim flam the zim zam

Stop posting pictures that are more interesting than your post.
What is that?

>George Zimmerman said he has sold the gun he used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in Florida in 2012 for $250,000
wait does that mean Zim Zam is rich now?
i wonder what he will spend his money on

If it's destroyed it will only be reborn as a better gun. The gun is only a vessel. It's power is timeless. Destroy it and the Kangzbane will only return, perhaps this time in a 1911.

Now he can buy another cheap gun and do it again. Profit.

It happened like 2 days ago, faggot.

the spirit of KANGZBANE is immortal

>mfw /biz/ finally learns the secret to financial success

A photograph of one of Jupiter's moons.
Don't ask me which one, I forgot.

Looks like one of Saturn's moons.

>$250k
>rich

What if he bought it to slay the zim zam with it?

never say never, my friend!

Europa moon of Jupiter

... look in bottom left of the picture your retarded FUCKING LIMEY

Even if someone destroy it, Kangzbane simply would return to Murdercube

You* retarded fucking limey

>... look in bottom left of the picture your retarded FUCKING LIMEY

I said it in response to this. Go eat a burger or something... Red neck trash.

>Jay Z bought it so he could destroy it

PF-9 "Zimzam"
>Value: 250000 NeoReichmarks
>14 base damage
>Accuracy: 88
>Durability: 99/100

>Special effects:
>Glows blue in presence of Africans
>14% chance of one shot drop
>88% increased critical hit chance
>100% chance of Triggering on impact

>Description:
>"This is a *Legendary* handgonne. All craftwhitemanship is of the highest quality. It is a ancient weapon of great triggering, originating in the Age of Darkness before the Great Race War of the early 21st century. Used by Ser Zimmermann, of House Jaffa, to slay the great demon TrayTray in mortal combat in one of the first battles of the Meme Wars. It is a powerful weapon, forged from the molten plastic and pot metal of many inferior Keltec weapons; the object menaces with spikes of low carbon steel."

Those are geysers erupting in one of the poles if Enceladus, a moon of Saturn. The ejecta was chromographicaly analyses and virtually prove that Enceladus has liquid water.

base damage
>>Accuracy: 88
% chance of one shot drop
% increased critical hit chance

>Menaces with spikes of low carbon steel
Kek

It is every firearm's final duty to return to the cube, and become one with all of the armaments.

probably a nice pdw and a bunch of cigars

Are there any other weapons with Legendary status like this?

>This will never be in an actual game

Yes

He would have earned a lot more than that just having a Job, which he cannot do anymore.

this guy's mace

another gun.

He still owes O'Mara and Skellington over $1 mil unless they forgave the debt, which I doubt

Worth it.

Enceladus, a moon of Saturn. Image taken by the Cassini orbiter.

If he hasn't paid it by now there could be a chance it got charged off. He would have absolutely shit credit but he probably already did.

Europa. Where we meet our end.

pretty fucked up they charged him honestly, the amount of exposure, business, and the honor of winning such a massive case should be payment enough

they basically lived every lawyers teenage dream of flopping their fat dick on the courtroom table while the world watches

>Fall in line with the rest of the apes

You must be the change you want to see in the world.

Can someone explain the credit system in the US? How does it affect you if you have "bad credit"?

Head to the nearest blacklivesmatter rally, be white, and let the rest write itself.

Say, Titan?

I'd take shit credit over life in prison.

You'll either have to pay high interest rates or just not be given a loan. You're seen as a riskier borrower so either you compensate more for the risk or they just don't want to roll the dice.

>legendary
>14 base damage

Into the bin

Thanks, actually found a pretty good piece on it too.

Shieeeeeeeet parder they should be paying him a fee

Good for ZimZam. I don't know why people are getting upset over this. Who WOULDN'T sell it for 250k?

Because they think he's profiting off racism, which is funny because really it's Tumblr/Reddits fault this story got any traction and he was charged at all. He's turning the SJW narrative against them and making a killing doing so.

this