Everyone is falling in love with Evalion?

What is happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qY15cSfiavU
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_Nm2SqDwes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=qY15cSfiavU

stream

>be girl youtuber
>make racist statements
>attract thirsty pol virgins
>???????
>profit

It's just little kids who finally found someone that agrees with their opinions. She's still ugly though but I guess to some she's in their leagues since they too, are retarded neets.

>2 hour long stream of foreigners and women
Nigga just post a summary

It's so bizarre, the last few days on pol has been constant Evalion, and some of the people arguing for her on free speech grounds clearly just like her.

I am saying this as a grill myself.

And no, I am not jealous.

A few people criticize her views, a couple of guys try to appear moderate but actually love her and some Jewish people. Also women who are bitter with her.

>I am saying this as a grill myself.

>grill

How does she help "redpill normies" if she does the most stereotypical GTKRWN shit? The best way to redpill normies is black crime statistics hands down, which are a gateway drug to becoming fully redpilled. Singing to Hitler just turns people away and keeps beta cuck whites firmly in the cuckservative camp.

How does it help Trump in any way, shape or form to make a Hitler cake and then say you support Trump in the next video? If she really cared/isn't completely fucking retarded, she wouldn't talk about Trump at all to spare us from more "HITLER DURRR" arguments from the left. Obvious kike shill is obvious. Didn't somebody post a screenshot a while back of some chat with her where she admitted to being a shill?

No one gives a shit vaginal jew, tits & timestamp or stfu about being a grill no one is going to validate your opinions here

bitch can't even draw a swastika

Why so defensive, do you love her too?

Go look up her ex, Constantine.
He says he wrote her script.
I hate that plastic cunt. Your post really had nothing to do with her. You made a comment on a YouTube channel, then posted about YOUR comment.

GET OUT

More like
>be girl youtuber
>be politically apathetic
>see an opportunity to get money and fame
>parrot Sup Forums shitposts
>laugh at the virgins who think it's genuine

Sup Forums got fucking tricked. I wish the mods would just ban Evalion posters.

No it hasn't it's literally you and people telling you to fuck off.

Which reminds me, fuck off and stop trying to force this parrot on the board.

My first post about her, I just watched this stream because Skeptor was featured in it. I saw the threads here for days but never got involved.

It is you guys who are obsessed with her, I am cultural libertarian, not a Nazi like all of you.

> Everyone is falling in love with Evalion?

Who the fuck is that?

This is a first good anti-Eva point I've ever seen in an Eva thread. There aren't any threads about crime. PS: Black crime is a bit, but not totally, redundant.

Some Nazi on Youtube who went viral after some normie gamer channels re-posted her, she seems to have a following on pol who love her. A lot of prominent Youtubers also seem to, but they keep it quite and rather defend her on grounds of 'free speech'.

>Aristotle
>Being correct
Pick one. He was wrong about virtually everything

>quite

quiet*

>I am cultural libertarian, not a Nazi like all of you.
I think you're trolling friendo.

Is Evalion sirian or a MIddle East girl?

Uncensored?

>It's so bizarre, the last few days on pol has been constant Evalion

Are we even on the same board you fucking kike?

Stop shilling for her everyone knows that she is fake as fuck and had all her scripts written by some guy who browse Sup Forums

Here ya' go.

post uncensored pic

and that swastika is backwards

true that

might be backwards from the lens.

She;s still a fucking attention whore like any woman who's primary income is social media

Prove it, nigger

are a disease isn't backwards retard

The picture is reflected in a mirror, retard.

what the fuck are these arrows

look at the letters moron

it's not backwards

>are a disease

Evalion is fucking crazy. In one video she asks the viewers if she herself is a jew and then goes on a rant about exterminating jews. She's just another attention seeking whore.

>as a grill myself.
>as a grill myself.
>as a grill myself.

every time, non one gives a shit you whore

>ITT

DURRRRRRRR, DOIIIII DOI DURRR DOIIIIIII DURRRRR

She's a Hillary plant. She'll have pro Hitler videos right next to Trump videos so she can further reinforce the notion that Trump supporters are Nazis who bake cupcakes for Hitler's birthday.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

8ch is having a nervous breakdown over this right now. What have you faggots done? The queen of Sup Forums is unstoppable now. Somehow I'm convinced this is all Milo the Faggot's fault. Don't ask my why.

once again, quality shitposting from australia

nobody cares about this dumb edgy cunt.

How can you not love her....

Cute... that voice... and the redpill.

10/10, would fuck up her genepool with my mongol seed.

>thinking that THIS is a goy
Here's an actual white woman calling her out on her bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=z_Nm2SqDwes

>boys only want love if it's torture
>don't say I didn't warn you

welcome to Sup Forums, home of the shadow bumplock and the shadow autosage
bye

That's because even Sup Forums knows this girl is a shill