How should the Balkan countries fix their Gypsie problem?

How should the Balkan countries fix their Gypsie problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYS9jQEoe9Y
nineoclock.ro/trilateral-meeting-ponta-borisov-vucic-romania-bulgaria-and-serbia-could-form-craiova-group-similar-to-visegrad/
youtube.com/watch?v=3WT9CNjzP7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

genocide the paprika merchants

Allow them to migrate to Sweden

we don't have a Gypsie problem. they usually don't commit serious crimes here, only minor shit like occasionally stealing a manhole cover or something. in fact they're great when you want to move shit out of your flat/house because they'll take away all of your junk for free.

if euros weren't such bleeding heart cucks, they wouldn't have trouble with them either

user that's only because they're a native population in your country, in Bulgaria and Romania they're a literal cancer.

>Romania
>Roma
>not native population

same goes for Bulgaria. as I said both here and in other ex-yu countries they're nuisance at worst

>if euros weren't such bleeding heart cucks, they wouldn't have trouble with them either

We have trouble with them becasue we have tourism.
Stupid Americans come, gypsies pick their pockets.

It has nothing to do with how we treat them.

In Romania they are cancer because EU forced us to play nice with them in the 90's if we wanted to further join EU and NATO.
They were slaves in our country from the middle-ages till 1866 when again EUROPE forced us into cuckening..to grant rights to them and to jews.
Now when we joined EU they complain about gyppos.
What can i say...not our problem !

>they are cancer because EU forced us to play nice with them in the 90's

Yeah I'm sure they were angels in the 1980's......

Well in fact in the '80s everyone that was caught hanging on the street doing nothing..the gendarmes would take their ID start questioning them and if they didn't have a job (jobs were granted to everybody-if you didn't work you didn't want to) they would get a severe beating.

>Bosnia
>Not Turkish Rape baby..
Fuck off ,how does it feel to know you live in a country that has literally no fucking history.All your history was tied to the Serbs.Your country alone means fucking nothing.Another 90's failed state.

romas actually came from india in the middle ages user, they are from nowhere, they are indigenous to nowhere

He's from the balkans, so of course he knows. He was only memeing, my brown mestizo friend

genocide

The EU is already fixing our gypsy problem , gypos are moving to western europe to milk their social system. Thanks EU cucks for taking our subhuman trash kek

As if you're any better, Grigor.

I knew i liked Mexicans for some reason.Now i see why.They not hypocrites or stupid like Westerners.

Thought only our gyppos move westward .What a time to be Easterner .

balkan countries are the gypsy problem m8

We exterminated most of our gypsies in ww2. It's the only way.

Implying that its not already what they are doing.

Yea while killing serbs too which were fighting to the last against NAZI's.You fucking scums.

Many are returning because they realise its not the golden country they thought it was

They won't return to Romania of course.We got no gibsmedat to them.Besides they got to know us ..and we know them too well.Its a stalemate.They get nothing by begging in Romania,all their tricks are null nowadays.
Theyll probably emigrate to fuck knows where ...where they can prey.

defensive much? sorry if I offended you my mane. also know that I literally can't be offended by anything a Romanian would have to say for a number of reasons

You're right but I'm not going talking about that far back. All of today's European Gypos originate from Romania. It's not a meme or me wanting to insult Romanians or whatever.

>Yea while killing serbs too which were fighting to the last against NAZI's
That's why we killed them. Kike-lovers are not welcome in Croatia.

The largest population of them is actually in Turkey.
>Not going to talk about that because its too far back
Well in 10 years when you'll be infected by them as we are...other countries will not want to talk "that far back".They'll say they're originary from your country.And the cycle repeats on and on because in the end they are fucking nomads.And when the shit hits the fan for too long they move out.You're pretty shallow in thinking mate.

>"kike-lovers"
>not killing them for some clay
Bro serbs are one of the few countries in Europe that maintained throughout the history the spirit of Freedom ,and have always fought back even when greatly outnumbered.What you did was cowardice.

east to west relocation programme

sounds like rome, italy to me

thanks for giving us melania

Serbs are kike-loving communists. Even the kebab removal meme is just a meme.
>What you did was cowardice.
Killing unarmed muslim civilians is not? Don't get me wrong, I hate mudslimes too, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Don't pretend like your entire 'knowledge' of Serbo-Croatian relations is not based entirely on kebab removal memes. Were we and Germans cowards for killing jews? Maybe, but who cares. We did the right thing. Too bad we couldn't finish it. Call it what you will, you opinion is useless to me.

Romanians were much better kike-removers than the croats ever were. Kike sources claim they genocided 500k

just make sure they don't catch her squatting

Their population is 5 times bigger than ours. We killed 3/4 of our Jewish population. Still, I applaud Romanians. The Serbs on the other hand, I just don't see what Sup Forumsacks see in them.

its just because that one meme

Hello Entoni. We meet again. When are we finally going to settle our beef? Huh punk?

We settled it several times already and each time you got your communist kike-loving ass handed to you.

MFW i can still see in the train depots the same kind of wagons like in your pic related.
We weren't as brutal as Nazi's or Croats.We usually let them in the middle of the winter in the Ukrainian steppes with no shelter or food.
Serbs fought beside us countless of times against the Ottomans,they fought again against the Austro-Bozgors in WW1,they fought bravely against the Nazi's ..what is not to admire in them.

Then why are you still butthurt?

Don't try to defend your country. The yids deserved it and still deserve it, more than ever actually

>got your ass handed to you
>Serbia obviously doesn't give a shit, also meaning Serbia stronk and wise
>Croatia mad Hrvoje
>Serbia drunk winner

Enough, those two flags of yours are the biggest political meme
>muh srebrenica
>muh oluja
>muh vukovar
Shut up, you were born after the war
Shut up, live your empty lives however you want, but stop spreading blind hatred because TV SAID SO.. or a book, whatever, you get the point

Tl;dr stop being college-knowitall shitty little brats and study useful shit

Actually it wasn't the rich kikes that preyed on everyone that got killed.Have you ever wondered how the local authorities in all nazi countries rounded up all jews?How did they manage to identify them?It was their rabbi's that were talking....The rabi was always in close relationship with the persecutors.And the first jews that were rounded up were always the half ones the 1/4 ones the 1/8 ones ...etc never the full jews,and most importantly never the rich ones.So in my opinion the Holocaust did little to nothing to stop the fucking jews.It served the rich one a new purpose to get money coz "muh 6 gorrilions"...the ones that suffered got nothing.
And i tell you because my grandfather was jew and he almost got killed in 1942 by our Iron Cross movement.He got shit in return ...only the rich ones got smth in the end.

Show us your cute boipucci. I want to see those barely visible blonde asshairs

I feel you, Bjorn. I was born in 93. so I was to young for the whole Serbia vs Croatia thing.

Now Albanians on the other hand, I lived through that, being originally from Kosovo and forcefully expelled from my home. Cut me some slack on that part, famillia :^)

romania is doing so much better now that the poor jewish farmers are gone and after germany bankrupted the country because it needed resources so that Sup Forums can call them gypsies now

>grandfather was a jew
iesi din tara mea jidane
>iron cross
*iron guard

I have a solution… a final solution.

Pic related is the only thing I had for america
Sure slack... for the Kosovo thing
A few years before you were born, I served my military duty in Sarajevo. I was stationed in Belgrade and Novi Sad for a few months too.
I stood for the people of your land as they were my people.
I've seen some shit back then and I get frustrated when I see this bullshit between kids in their early 20s fish fighting on the internet about who's bitch-ass corrupted, thieving, bloodthirsty government had a bigger dick.

>germany bankrupted the country
It was the jewish bolsheviks and their russian-mongoloid dogs who did far more damage. Or are you saying that the nazis forced gommunism on romania?

Germans were indeed trashes towards our people.All they wanted was our oil.And the only reason they got support from our general Antonescu was that he promised to us and the Bozgors "Whoever follows me the furthest into Soviet land will take Transilvania".So both we and Hungarians came with 200 000 troops each and followed them.The difference is that while Hungary received Transilvania as a prize in 1940 rightfully our clay..we followed them hoping we will get it back.
When germans troops were retreating from Stalingrad ,they let our soldiers to die rather then taking them in their trucks too.
German were and still are human trashes.

>Guard/Cross
whatever makes you happy...this fucking Iron Guard was shit...and even Antonescu knew realised the danger when those fuckers burned alive a romanian soldier.
>Tara mea
Daia ai plecat fa?Hai sictir ...suge pwla la negri.

We helped Germans because see When our king arrested our General Antonescu because the man was dellusional...he still thought Hitler can defeat the Soviets ...the stupid retarded idiot didn't make proper terms with the soviets..like getting a beligerance act..to prove that we were from then on soviet ally...so we got shit from soviets too which occupied us.
The only thing that came good out of the soviets was that they gave us back Transilvania.

Thank you for your service, friend. I don't take anything on Sup Forums seriously and I hope you don't either. I just finished a long day of studying and now I can't sleep so I came to shitpost a bit.

I hope you come visit sometime.

Germans took all the resources, Romania dropped out of the war because they didn't want to get raped by the soviets, and actually in ww1 germans sent Lenin to Russia to start a civil war and they never thought that marxism is going to bite them in the ass

youtube.com/watch?v=tYS9jQEoe9Y

May i ask btw how did WW2 affect you people?I don't know much about that land and period.All i know is that Croats behaved like fucking savages in WW2.

>germans sent Lenin to Russia
Retarded. Lenin was a yid

Was a pleasure, actually.
I have friends in Novi Sad and Belgrade, I do visit every few years. Been there in 2013 last time. Novi Sad is my favorite place on earth, feels like home due to the people I have there.
I don't take almost anything seriously, but I like to bitchslap people arguing about this particular subject.

>croats were savages
You're saying that because you have heeb ancestry.

I live in Belgrade and I fucking hate this place. I visited Novi Sad and the mentality of the people there was way more relaxed than in Belgrade. After I get my degree by the end of the year, I'm moving to Novi Sad with my friend from high school and hopefully leaving Serbia as soon as possible. I'd love so stay here but since, I don't know how much you know about the rulling political party, they got elected again and it's going to be hell for another 4 years.

Nea actually i don't really care about my jewish ancestry.I am 1/2 jew but i was baptized .I am Christian-Orthodox and i love my religion.
I don't like croats because they persecuted serbs which are bros.
There's a saying in our culture "Romania had throughout history only 2 good neighbours: Serbia and the Black Sea"

>le wiki is run by jews

>He decided to return to Russia to take charge of the Bolsheviks, but found that most passages in to the country were blocked due to the ongoing conflict. He organised a plan with other dissidents to negotiate a passage for them through Germany, with whom Russia was then at war. Recognising that these dissidents could cause problems for their Russian enemies, the German government agreed to permit 32 Russian citizens to travel in a train carriage through their territory, among them Lenin and his wife.[128] The group traveled by train from Zürich to Sassnitz, proceeding by ferry to Trelleborg, Sweden, and from there to Helsinki, Finland, before taking the final train to Petrograd.[129]

Listen to this dude he is right.Germans indeed shipped Lenin to Russia to take it out of the war.

Based Romania as usual, Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia should stick together. We can invite Montenegro, FYROM and Greece to our little group

Yeah, I've been talking alot about your elections lately
If you're really looking to gtfo Serbia, Norway is the place to go.
>small cities: everything is too slow, nothing to do ever
>big cities: everything is too fast, many thing to do, but not possible because of the amount of scum that lives here

Choose wisely what you're into

I think its already in the making friend.Éventually our countries will reach a decent economic level,the gypsies will be well gone to the west and the westerners will suck black cock while still complaining about us.
nineoclock.ro/trilateral-meeting-ponta-borisov-vucic-romania-bulgaria-and-serbia-could-form-craiova-group-similar-to-visegrad/

And then what mate?
Get five unstable, dangerous and corrupted cartel-governments instead of just one?

Dude the only thing that is different in the West is while corruption is as high as in our countries..you know to hide it better.This means your media just isn't as vicious as in ours.
That's all...democracy is fucking based on corruption.

Ethnic groups
>48.4% Bosniaks
>32.7% Serbs
>14.6% Croats
you're not even a real country.
honestly what kind of stupid fucking name is that ''Bosnia and Herzegovina''?
>45% muslims
>Christian 52%
a clusterfuck of cowards and Christians now it makes sense

I like smaller cities. My original idea was Sweden or Canada because I have famy there. We'll see I guess.

Cool, didn't know he said that.

We're shit but at least we'll be shit together. Everything is easier when you have friends. I don't see the bad side to it.

Why does Jack Nicholson's Joker look like Hillary Clinton in this photo?

Nnnah
In Norway people have too much money to spend on too many things that end up taking too much of their time for them to ever even question if corruption exists in their political system.

In Serbia it's not the people driving Mercs who bitch about how Vinjak is too expensive, it's the middle and lower class.
It's that one guy who can't afford to feed his [insert family relation here] and spends too much time pondering about why.. why does it have to be so hard...

Serbs are way more intelectually and socially advanced than the western world, especially Scandinavia.

I wonder why a Norwegian would get this buttblasted over my saying that Romania is world's gypsie capital...

>48.4% Bosniaks
>32.7% Serbs
>14.6% Croats

>45% muslims
>Christian 52%
yeah, nah, these numbers are way different now. your Serb buddies were more effective at removing themselves and removing papists than removing kebab

Well that's because you got oil man.But when that depletes you will be facing a "little" problem.You should start investing in electronics or some other industry or else you'll wake up from the dream the nasty way.
Not that i am glad or i hope that would happen..you guys are ok.

>Croatia
>less than 1%

hahaha DANKE MEIN FÜHRER

youtube.com/watch?v=3WT9CNjzP7o

Pretty sure that when WW3 breaks out in a few years they'll stealthly massacre every single one.

Everyone knows that the oil is gonna be a problem, but not in my lifetime, so why the fuk should I care?
Sure, electric cars and machines are replacing oil and gas cars
But there are way too many massive vehicles, machines, boats etc that cant function without oil and won't be replaced for decades.
Norway's fine, been for the past 45 years, but the fucking scum that lives here these days is beyond me.
It's not just that the immigrants act like fucking rabid monkeys, norwegians do it too at the same level. Especially the stupid teenagers.

>Serbia
>500k

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Shut up, this shitty rivalry has never been any entertaining

the picture is probably wrong, last time I heard it was around 7 million

Romanian gypsy detected

You are so lucky. You don't have a shitton of jews and gypsies.

>yeah, nah, these numbers are way different now
source - my ass.